eneleev (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 3

View Profile
del
February 12, 2018, 02:37:05 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 08:13:30 AM by eneleev

del
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eneleev (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Also, I want to recruit members into the team. At the initial stage after ico, it is necessary to advance the startup. I think we will be able to agree with like-minded people and pay your work with real money or a crypto currency.
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

Hi everyone!

I want to create a cash-back service, which will work in off-line shops, cafes, restaurants, services delivery and everything connected with offline business. The client, using the service of our partners, receives on his balance tokens, which later can be exchanged for money. So the client receives a discount that is not available to an ordinary customer, and the business receives the clients.
This is a standard cash-back service model, as well as a standard model of partnership programs in stores where the client is issued a personal discount card.
I want to do a business model, where a client, using our mobile application, will receive a discount regardless of what service he uses and in what country he is located. Just like UBER- it does not matter which country you are in, if there is a UBER partner there, you just look for a driver. Using our mobile application, instead of a taxi, the user gets a discount from those of our business partners who want to attract more customers. With the help of tokens, it became very easy to implement. It is enough to install the application and use the service.

I tried to indicate on the scheme how the interaction of program participants will take place:

Profit.
In the scheme showed that initially startup buys tokens at the crypto-currency exchange. After, the startup sells these tokens to all of the partners (business). The business sets the discount amount in the mobile application and makes a discount for the customer by giving it tokens, use QR-code. The system provides that the price of the token is less by 5%. The startup receives a profit of 5% of all committed transactions in the system.

I want to spend pre-sale. With this help I want to develop a quality and convenient for investors site. Also, I want to develop the first version of the mobile application. For this I have to use the services of professional developers. For this, I will set the hard-cap 200ETH. The received funds will also suffice for the marketing services for the main stage of the sale (ICO).

I want to get feedback and to hear questions. Thank.

freerobux3332

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

The free roblox game is now with the free robux generated by the help of free robux generator for free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: