Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55950 times)
console

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:12:44 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 06:29:08 AM by console

How can i end my masternode and get my 5k back?
I cant seem to do it, in PIVX its simple just turn off under inputs, here not so simple?
Hints please, thanks kindly.

Lets get some content and tutorials up at the new site, i can assist.
Shout to me if you want me to make a texas holdem site using mavins (seals with clubs) for SYNX or a dice game or something.
I would like to lend my skills, no bounty required.
node js, c#, python

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sdotdot

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

do you know exact date of WorkX release? sounds interesting
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

After heavy consideration Hard-fork is required in order to create WorkX at it's full potential. Details about Swap and the new coin will be posted next week.
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:20:17 PM

how to get this coin any pool?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:07:34 PM

After heavy consideration Hard-fork is required in order to create WorkX at it's full potential. Details about Swap and the new coin will be posted next week.

Cool. Works for me. Just hope the staking system SYNX has, stays the same
GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:53:51 PM

I bet that statement sent coin's price down at Bittrex. Lucky me (NOT) just bought 5000 coins and setup MN yesterday. I wonder how that news will be played out further.

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
synxbagholder

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:41 AM

I bet that statement sent coin's price down at Bittrex. Lucky me (NOT) just bought 5000 coins and setup MN yesterday. I wonder how that news will be played out further.

All this fork will do is to try and insure they keep the rights of the wallet at Bittrex so that the other SYNX team doesn't try to take it over again (which they certainly can and will do). Also, this will instill a development fee out of to pay for LTD's rewards since they are running out of money, so everyone that owns this coin will see their rewards go down. (that actually should have been done on day one, but will make the public pissed off at this point).  Very bad timing for this, but sLTD has no time, they must hard fork or else lose the coin goes back to the original owners, and now with hard ball beginning to be played and another cluster fuck, this is going to be another drama filled Syndicate Week.  Good luck to all of the bag holders.
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

How many coins to start POS ?
liotmaan

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

All this fork will do is to try and insure they keep the rights of the wallet at Bittrex so that the other SYNX team doesn't try to take it over again (which they certainly can and will do). Also, this will instill a development fee out of to pay for LTD's rewards since they are running out of money, so everyone that owns this coin will see their rewards go down. (that actually should have been done on day one, but will make the public pissed off at this point).  Very bad timing for this, but sLTD has no time, they must hard fork or else lose the coin goes back to the original owners, and now with hard ball beginning to be played and another cluster fuck, this is going to be another drama filled Syndicate Week.  Good luck to all of the bag holders.

Lolwat. If you could not try to spread FUD from your 1 post account to shake noobs out, that'd be nice.
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

So what is this fork looking like? Will it be pretty much seamless like the recent Ethereum update? Or will it create a completely separate coin e.g. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash where you'll have SYNX on two chains?

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:18:52 PM

What is going on with with this coin?

Is this "takeover" by a newbie account legitimate? More importantly, are the exchanges going to use this "takeover" code for their wallets?

If Bittrex is switching to using the wallet from this new thread by Newbie SyndicateLTD, then I will update my wallets.

If Bittrex will continue to use the wallet from the original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511215.0 started by Full Member SyndicateLabs, I will not update my wallets.

Which is it, does anyone know?
synxbagholder

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

All this fork will do is to try and insure they keep the rights of the wallet at Bittrex so that the other SYNX team doesn't try to take it over again (which they certainly can and will do). Also, this will instill a development fee out of to pay for LTD's rewards since they are running out of money, so everyone that owns this coin will see their rewards go down. (that actually should have been done on day one, but will make the public pissed off at this point).  Very bad timing for this, but sLTD has no time, they must hard fork or else lose the coin goes back to the original owners, and now with hard ball beginning to be played and another cluster fuck, this is going to be another drama filled Syndicate Week.  Good luck to all of the bag holders.

Lolwat. If you could not try to spread FUD from your 1 post account to shake noobs out, that'd be nice.

Yeah, ok Synidicate LTD, the leader of the group (a group or one whale), has 24 posts under their belt, who's the Noob again?    All this group is trying to do is create a bunch a crap websites and beg for money for their kid wanna be developers that only put their new log on the new "versions" of the software.  No improvements have happened, otherwise you would have seen a rise in the stock price to .50cents or more.All they want is to get their money back from HODLers that bought in at 50 cents back in July.  Once the stock is pumped above that price, these people will be out and all you noobs will have lost even more money  What needs to happen is to have a real professional takeover of the coin that has real devs and confidence in them, not a bunch of dev kids in telegram and amatures.  Come back here in a while, and bookmark what I said, you will see that every single thing I have posted is 100% true.  It's a sad situation, there is nothing good coming out of this.
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

Yeah, ok Synidicate LTD, the leader of the group (a group or one whale), has 24 posts under their belt, who's the Noob again?    All this group is trying to do is create a bunch a crap websites and beg for money for their kid wanna be developers that only put their new log on the new "versions" of the software.  No improvements have happened, otherwise you would have seen a rise in the stock price to .50cents or more.All they want is to get their money back from HODLers that bought in at 50 cents back in July.  Once the stock is pumped above that price, these people will be out and all you noobs will have lost even more money  What needs to happen is to have a real professional takeover of the coin that has real devs and confidence in them, not a bunch of dev kids in telegram and amatures.  Come back here in a while, and bookmark what I said, you will see that every single thing I have posted is 100% true.  It's a sad situation, there is nothing good coming out of this.

I agree, this smells fishy. Anyone can create a newbie account, and claim that they are taking over another coin.

If this is a real takeover, then give us the following information:
1. Verifiable document or post from the original dev, SyndicateLabs, agreeing to the takeover
2. Give us your and your team's real names and verifieable IDs, such as driver's licenses (otherwise why should we trust a newbie account?)
3. Verifiable documentation or emails from Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit, and Coinexchange.io that they agree to use your team's wallet instead of the original one

Arguably, #3 is the most important; if the exchanges are going to continue using the original wallet, then this conversation is over.
miguel0000

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

be sure to check the websites, the logo on bittrex got changed by the devs/new devs, who ever did that is ceo of syndicate.

Syndicate is most crash resistant and consisting masternode coin out there... together with dash and pivx..

the chart looks very good a steady growth, the new roadmap showes features which other masternode coins dont have..
so it makes syndicate a better investment, steady growth, new team is working hard on it.

tailhead

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

Anyone running Syndicate-QT 1.9.1 on Ubuntu?
I tried on both Raspberry Pi and normal PC (both 64bit), but its not working at all.
liotmaan

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:16:17 AM

Simply because you called it "Stock price," kinda makes me think you're serious in what you believe but too inexperienced to understand how situations like these work out.
synxbagholder

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:29:21 AM

Simply because you called it "Stock price," kinda makes me think you're serious in what you believe but too inexperienced to understand how situations like these work out.
Yes, I just made the whole thing up and I should really focus on using words like "digital assets" to appease enlightened & entitled people out there, I wouldn't want to offend anyone with facts.
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:37:34 AM

Hello guys! Can i setup MN on Windows machine?

Yes, my MN is on windows machine.  it works great.  You can have as many MN on one machine as you wish.  No need for on IP per MN

bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

Actually, I see two big improvements.  1.  The connections are always full and I have at least 10 active connections.  2.  I like the auto installation script for Linux.  It makes masternode installation much easier.  Keep up the good work! 

preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

looking forward for this new next weeks!! Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: