Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55951 times)
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

I was stacking less than 100, now I bought 300 more, hope it will increase my chances of actually stake valid stake, not orphan ones.
Is there any community pool for staking?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

I was stacking less than 100, now I bought 300 more, hope it will increase my chances of actually stake valid stake, not orphan ones.
Is there any community pool for staking?

100 coins is not nearly enough to be staking.
gresco

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

hello,
need help ))
I ran a masternode 2 days ago. I got 50 coins at the 1st day, and at the 2nd day I haven't got any coins during previos 20 hours.
Is it normal? Or.. Huh 
marvel213

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:06:28 AM

hello,
need help ))
I ran a masternode 2 days ago. I got 50 coins at the 1st day, and at the 2nd day I haven't got any coins during previos 20 hours.
Is it normal? Or.. Huh 

It comes in bursts.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

I am staking in new wallet for 5 days now, got only 5+5 orphan blocks so far every other day...  Sad
Same here.

I got 15 orphan blocks, never get a single mined coin since I bought SYNX 1 month ago. That´s not normal, there is something wrong with this coin.

I have the latest wallet 1.9.9.  What else I could do?Huh?
uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:46:14 AM

Someone have the link with the new wallet ?
marvel213

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

I am staking in new wallet for 5 days now, got only 5+5 orphan blocks so far every other day...  Sad
Same here.

I got 15 orphan blocks, never get a single mined coin since I bought SYNX 1 month ago. That´s not normal, there is something wrong with this coin.

I have the latest wallet 1.9.9.  What else I could do?Huh?

Are you staking or masternode?

You do get lot of orphan blocks with this coin it seems.  I've had 5 or 6 blocks of orphans.  I got paid 20 coins still from masternode yesterday.  If you masternode you might want to restart the server and restart your wallet.
marvel213

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

Someone have the link with the new wallet ?

It's on the first page.
Brainfruit_Me

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

So, I may have messed up and lost a masternodes worth of coins.
Will explain here, and if someone could please advise if they are lost or they can somehow be recovered I would appreciate the feedback.

I purchased enough SYNX from Cryptopia to cover a masternode plus the fees. I bought a VPS and then downloaded the SYNX Wallet v1.0.1.8 ; this was my first mistake as i didn't find this new thread for Syndicate and that wallet was the first to be offered from my internet search from the syndicatehodlers.com website. So, I downloaded the wallet and sent the coins from the exchange to the v1.0.1.8 wallet but I forgot to back up the wallet info! I later found this thread and tried to download the v1.9.9 wallet but upon opening the .exe it would immediately crash and not open. After trying to troubleshoot for a while I thought maybe the old wallet should be deleted as it may be interfering with the new wallet.
And that is where I messed up.
The transaction is still pending but I don't  believe I can cancel it at this time. Cryptopia support seems overwhelmed and will probably not respond.
I also tried recovering deleted files from my device using recovery software but I had no luck with that.

The wallet was on a windows vps from vultr if that makes any difference.

Appreciate feedbaack.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Reading the ANN initial post reports that the currency was saved, I do not follow this project, but what happened to the currency because it seems that it almost got lost?

This project was indeed saved by the community members and is now being managed by developers from the community itself. If I'm not mistaken, the old devs for this coin are now handling other project which is also "somehow" related to SYNX. As you can see, after the takeover, this coin progressed well and is now being developed to deliver the tasks included in their road map. We are also witnessing price increase in the past few days, maybe, due to the recent wallet update.

But is there even sufficient funding to keep development going forward or how do the devs get funded right now? If they also might leave in the foreseeable future that would be bad, too.
marvel213

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

So, I may have messed up and lost a masternodes worth of coins.
Will explain here, and if someone could please advise if they are lost or they can somehow be recovered I would appreciate the feedback.

I purchased enough SYNX from Cryptopia to cover a masternode plus the fees. I bought a VPS and then downloaded the SYNX Wallet v1.0.1.8 ; this was my first mistake as i didn't find this new thread for Syndicate and that wallet was the first to be offered from my internet search from the syndicatehodlers.com website. So, I downloaded the wallet and sent the coins from the exchange to the v1.0.1.8 wallet but I forgot to back up the wallet info! I later found this thread and tried to download the v1.9.9 wallet but upon opening the .exe it would immediately crash and not open. After trying to troubleshoot for a while I thought maybe the old wallet should be deleted as it may be interfering with the new wallet.
And that is where I messed up.
The transaction is still pending but I don't  believe I can cancel it at this time. Cryptopia support seems overwhelmed and will probably not respond.
I also tried recovering deleted files from my device using recovery software but I had no luck with that.

The wallet was on a windows vps from vultr if that makes any difference.

Appreciate feedbaack.

Why would you delete your wallet file?  That's where your coins are.  I think you are fucked if you can't recover the file.
Brainfruit_Me

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Why would you delete your wallet file?  That's where your coins are.  I think you are fucked if you can't recover the file.

BECAUSE I'M AND IDIOT, MATE. The new QT wallet wouldn't run even when trying to start it from command prompt and editing the command path to include the folder.  

ANYWAY, I restarted the VPS because the .cmd also wouldn't open my trading bot software and the SYNX QT wallet v1.9.9 is right there on my desktop. WTF. And upon inspection it holds the correct wallet address from my previous wallet. DOUBLE WTF.

So, I guess I didn't lose my tokens but I'm still at a loss for how that all happened...
marvel213

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

Why would you delete your wallet file?  That's where your coins are.  I think you are fucked if you can't recover the file.

BECAUSE I'M AND IDIOT, MATE. The new QT wallet wouldn't run even when trying to start it from command prompt and editing the command path to include the folder.  

ANYWAY, I restarted the VPS because the .cmd also wouldn't open my trading bot software and the SYNX QT wallet v1.9.9 is right there on my desktop. WTF. And upon inspection it holds the correct wallet address from my previous wallet. DOUBLE WTF.

So, I guess I didn't lose my tokens but I'm still at a loss for how that all happened...

lol.. Let it sync man.
marvel213

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:47:45 AM

I'm having a lot of conflicted payments.  Almost 25% of the coins generated are conflicted.  That's quite a lot.

I'm not staking.   I'm on a masternode.
Brainfruit_Me

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I followed u3mur4's guide to set up my masternode but am running into an issue when starting the node.

I continually get Error: could not allocate vin. Everything is inputted correctly in the create node tab as well as both of my .conf files.
Any input on a solution?
Maybe pertinent, when looking in coin control features the 5000SYNX for my node does not show up but on my dashboard is stated they are available.

When creating the masternode I send the 5000SYNX to an internal wallet as I already had a couple staking rewards. This hasnt been an issue with any other masternodes I have set up.
marvel213

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

I followed u3mur4's guide to set up my masternode but am running into an issue when starting the node.

I continually get Error: could not allocate vin. Everything is inputted correctly in the create node tab as well as both of my .conf files.
Any input on a solution?
Maybe pertinent, when looking in coin control features the 5000SYNX for my node does not show up but on my dashboard is stated they are available.

When creating the masternode I send the 5000SYNX to an internal wallet as I already had a couple staking rewards. This hasnt been an issue with any other masternodes I have set up.

Did you send exactly 5000 coins?  if you are sending from exchange you have to consider the fee.  If within your wallet you don't have to worry about fee long as you have more than 5000 coins.

Get your transaction ID and and your masternode outputs.  Make sure it's entered correctly in masternode.conf on your wallet.  Wait 15 confirmations.

Use the new wallet.  It's much better than the old where it crashed when entering transaction ID.
Brainfruit_Me

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Did you send exactly 5000 coins?  if you are sending from exchange you have to consider the fee.  If within your wallet you don't have to worry about fee long as you have more than 5000 coins.

Get your transaction ID and and your masternode outputs.  Make sure it's entered correctly in masternode.conf on your wallet.  Wait 15 confirmations.

Use the new wallet.  It's much better than the old where it crashed when entering transaction ID.

The masternode.conf file is correct but when i type masternode outputs in debug console it comes back blank.

The masternode has given me 2 rewards since yesterday but still has (STATUS: not in masternode list) and (Error: Could not allocate vin) when trying to start.
Shouldnt the 5000 coins of the masternode being showing in my coin control tab?

In what ways can I check with debug console, a web browser or putty that the node is actually enabled though the wallet may state otherwise?
marvel213

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

Did you send exactly 5000 coins?  if you are sending from exchange you have to consider the fee.  If within your wallet you don't have to worry about fee long as you have more than 5000 coins.

Get your transaction ID and and your masternode outputs.  Make sure it's entered correctly in masternode.conf on your wallet.  Wait 15 confirmations.

Use the new wallet.  It's much better than the old where it crashed when entering transaction ID.

The masternode.conf file is correct but when i type masternode outputs in debug console it comes back blank.

The masternode has given me 2 rewards since yesterday but still has (STATUS: not in masternode list) and (Error: Could not allocate vin) when trying to start.

In what ways can I check with debug console, a web browser or putty that the node is actually enabled though the wallet may state otherwise?

Send yourself 5000 coins again.  Try again.  It's obvious you didn't send exactly 5000 coins.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

If you're trying to resolve the Error: Could not allocate vin, you must first unlock your wallet and then try to start it. That error usually pops out if your wallet is currently locked. On the other hand, for STATUS: not in masternode list, I normally let it sync with the network for 2-5 mins and it will eventually update its status. Be patient about it.

Brainfruit_Me

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

Send yourself 5000 coins again.  Try again.  It's obvious you didn't send exactly 5000 coins.

I cannot send myself 5000 coins again as it states that I have insufficient funds even though the 5000 show as available on my dashboard. In my coin control is shows my original amnt over 5000 as (change) and shows 2 masternode payouts but the 5000 actually in the masternode doesn't show up.
In transactions the payment to myself (masternode) is shown as the -0.0001 SYNX fee.

So if my vin cannot be allocated yet the masternode is somehow still paying out what is going on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: