Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55951 times)
esando32

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Guys,

I'm having problems opening my wallet when trying to upgrade to the new 1.9.9 using my mac. Had no problem before, now it won't let me open it.
Error: Syndicate-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem. Can someone help me to fix this?
Did you try open your old wallet, back it up, then reinstall new version of SYNX wallet?

I did try that, old version opens up normally but when I try to install the new version it continues to give me the same error

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

Was thinking about getting a masternode but it looks like a bit of a $hitshow right now?
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Was thinking about getting a masternode but it looks like a bit of a $hitshow right now?

All masternode projects that aren't Dash/PivX are a work in progress LOL wouldn't call it a shit show though...

On another note, I just purchased 5,500 SYNX and am curious about the Syndicate MN Hosting, what is the process for this and the devs should definitely make it easier to understand what it is the user has to do
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

Where are all the syndicate MN? There were over 600 last week now only 437???People dumping nodes?? In the masternode pro site no stats are updated. My friends and I operating quite some nodes...can we get an update or should we start moving away as well?
Philj

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

Ignore what masternode pro site says, they are often very wrong. If you look in a syndicate wallet you will see there are currently over 800 masternodes online. This coin is alive and doing well.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

Where are all the syndicate MN? There were over 600 last week now only 437???People dumping nodes?? In the masternode pro site no stats are updated. My friends and I operating quite some nodes...can we get an update or should we start moving away as well?

You are wrong with data that you provided in your statement. You can actually see the number of MN online by going inside the SYNX wallet under the Masternode tab. I checked few hours ago and I'm seeing 700+ nodes online. Regarding the rewards, I'm actually getting some handsome rewards in the past 2 weeks and the return that I'm getting from SYNX is so good. I don't know why are you thinking of moving away from this coin but I'm gonna stay here for as long as the rewards keep coming.

Please verify first the data/information that you are posting here. Don't spread FUD and useless things in this forum without any proof.
stepannesterenko801

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

I ask for information. Are there technical difficulties that interfere with the project?
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

You are wrong with data that you provided in your statement. You can actually see the number of MN online by going inside the SYNX wallet under the Masternode tab. I checked few hours ago and I'm seeing 700+ nodes online. Regarding the rewards, I'm actually getting some handsome rewards in the past 2 weeks and the return that I'm getting from SYNX is so good. I don't know why are you thinking of moving away from this coin but I'm gonna stay here for as long as the rewards keep coming.

Please verify first the data/information that you are posting here. Don't spread FUD and useless things in this forum without any proof.

SYNX is the best paying staking coin I've ever owned. It's not going anywhere.
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

There's nothing to adjust, just make sure if you're running a master node the node is up 24/7 and same if you're staking
Gallows

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

I ask for information. Are there technical difficulties that interfere with the project?

I'm not really sure what you mean by this. What technical difficulties are you talking about??
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

I've run a masternode and staking for months, this coin is steady like a rock. I had to keep the old 1.0.0.7 wallet until 1.9.9.0 came out, and this new one seems as stable as the old one. I don't take this wallet off for weeks in a row

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gallows

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

I've run a masternode and staking for months, this coin is steady like a rock. I had to keep the old 1.0.0.7 wallet until 1.9.9.0 came out, and this new one seems as stable as the old one. I don't take this wallet off for weeks in a row

I haven't decided whether or not to run a masternode or not.. it seems that I get a lot of coins staking so I'm not sure if I should use a node or not? Any idea how your node's earnings compare to coins being staked?
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

The explorer is offline already?

http://explorer.syndicateltd.net/
Gallows

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

Yeah, it's been being difficult lately.. not sure what the problem is there. : ( No issues with wallets or staking for me though.
JanpriX

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:18 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:31:57 AM by JanpriX

Yes, I believe that is the case. I think its almost a week or two now that it has been down. People asked about it in their telegram channel but haven't had a specific answer for it. I think one of the devs said that they are working on it but they are prioritizing something and didn't give any timeline for when it will be fixed. Hopefully, they'll fix it ASAP.

On the other note, everything's doing great with this coin. The price tanked in the past couple of days but it is still within an okay-ish range. If you are planning to setup a MN with this coin, I think now is the right time to do it. Cheap MN.

Edit: Just saw a chat from the developer. Here's the working link for an explorer. http://45.77.127.153/ They are currently improving it and it is working quite well.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Yes, I believe that is the case. I think its almost a week or two now that it has been down. People asked about it in their telegram channel but haven't had a specific answer for it. I think one of the devs said that they are working on it but they are prioritizing something and didn't give any timeline for when it will be fixed. Hopefully, they'll fix it ASAP.

On the other note, everything's doing great with this coin. The price tanked in the past couple of days but it is still within an okay-ish range. If you are planning to setup a MN with this coin, I think now is the right time to do it. Cheap MN.

Edit: Just saw a chat from the developer. Here's the working link for an explorer. http://45.77.127.153/ They are currently improving it and it is working quite well.

Good to see some update on the explorer.

Do you know what's the ROI for running a masternode? How often do you receive MN rewards these days?
JanpriX

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Do you know what's the ROI for running a masternode? How often do you receive MN rewards these days?

Upon checking MNrank and other masternode monitoring sites, SYNX's ROI fluctuates from 250% to 300%. I gave you a range for it because there are a lot of things that affects the ROI of a specific masternode. On a daily basis, I usually receive 15-25 SYNX per masternode. Again, these numbers may change due to so many factors. Sometimes, you'll get way lesser reward but it will catch up in the coming days. My advice is to look at the number of rewards on a weekly basis and not on a daily routine.

Rewards from this masternode is good and there's no doubt about it. Add up the fact that it is being traded on numerous (big) exchanges and you'll get a winner here.  Wink
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Upon checking MNrank and other masternode monitoring sites, SYNX's ROI fluctuates from 250% to 300%. I gave you a range for it because there are a lot of things that affects the ROI of a specific masternode. On a daily basis, I usually receive 15-25 SYNX per masternode. Again, these numbers may change due to so many factors. Sometimes, you'll get way lesser reward but it will catch up in the coming days. My advice is to look at the number of rewards on a weekly basis and not on a daily routine.

Rewards from this masternode is good and there's no doubt about it. Add up the fact that it is being traded on numerous (big) exchanges and you'll get a winner here.  Wink
you receive ~20 synx per day. 600 synx per month. 7200 per year. Masternode cost 5000 coins. Why ROI is 250-300%?
Gallows

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

Great news. Thanks for info on that. I hate telegram. I wish they'd post here more often. (I like the price ticker at the bottom too. Cheesy)
Gallows

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Should I run MN or stake on wallet? What different between them?

That's up to you honestly. You might need to test to see what gives you the best reward. You can use masternodes.pro to see what the current return rate for a masternode is. I'm only staking as of now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: