Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55951 times)
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

masternode is better pay
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Should I run MN or stake on wallet? What different between them?

If you have the sufficient amount of SYNX to run a masternode, it is better to run it on a VPS rather than staking it. Yes, it requires some technical skills to run a masternode properly but the reward that you can get from it is well-worth the effort and the rewards are usually consistent. I've been running it for almost 2 months now and I've been getting great rewards especially when people destroy their MN to sell at a loss.  Grin Try it for a week and see for yourself if you will be satisfied with it.
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

If you have the sufficient amount of SYNX to run a masternode, it is better to run it on a VPS rather than staking it. Yes, it requires some technical skills to run a masternode properly but the reward that you can get from it is well-worth the effort and the rewards are usually consistent. I've been running it for almost 2 months now and I've been getting great rewards especially when people destroy their MN to sell at a loss.  Grin Try it for a week and see for yourself if you will be satisfied with it.

I haven't gotten myself a VPS yet or learned how to set it up since I'm currently using Windows wallet, and I don't know anything about Linux distros yet. From what everyone has told me in chats before though it seemed it was a toss up whether you got more payouts from staking or masternode though so I haven't bothered. Is this not the case? I've got enough coins for a masternode now.. maybe I should learn how to set one up...
marvel213

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

I have masternode and I'm staking as well.  Whenever I get staking rewards it's constantly conflicted.  I haven't gotten a single staking reward yet.  My masternode getting some conflicted but not all.
marvel213

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

If you have the sufficient amount of SYNX to run a masternode, it is better to run it on a VPS rather than staking it. Yes, it requires some technical skills to run a masternode properly but the reward that you can get from it is well-worth the effort and the rewards are usually consistent. I've been running it for almost 2 months now and I've been getting great rewards especially when people destroy their MN to sell at a loss.  Grin Try it for a week and see for yourself if you will be satisfied with it.

I haven't gotten myself a VPS yet or learned how to set it up since I'm currently using Windows wallet, and I don't know anything about Linux distros yet. From what everyone has told me in chats before though it seemed it was a toss up whether you got more payouts from staking or masternode though so I haven't bothered. Is this not the case? I've got enough coins for a masternode now.. maybe I should learn how to set one up...

You don't really have to get a VPS.  You can use VMware or something and run it on your computer.

I have mining rigs in my office so I use vmware to run ubuntu server while my coins are at my home computer.  Of course I have different IP.  I don't know for sure if masternode can run on same IP within VMWARE.

It doesn't hurt to try and get yourself familiar with ubuntu server if you never messed with it.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

You don't really have to get a VPS.  You can use VMware or something and run it on your computer.

I have mining rigs in my office so I use vmware to run ubuntu server while my coins are at my home computer.  Of course I have different IP.  I don't know for sure if masternode can run on same IP within VMWARE.

It doesn't hurt to try and get yourself familiar with ubuntu server if you never messed with it.

Most of it is setup using a script anyhow, you just need to follow the instructions and learn some basic Linux commands - Remember DOS? Then that will help! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

I have masternode and I'm staking as well.  Whenever I get staking rewards it's constantly conflicted.  I haven't gotten a single staking reward yet.  My masternode getting some conflicted but not all.

Interesting. While I do have a lot of "conflicted" stakes as of late it seems I'm getting the same amount of good ones that I did before that issue. Not sure why you have no regular staking rewards, because I'm definitely getting mine.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Interesting. While I do have a lot of "conflicted" stakes as of late it seems I'm getting the same amount of good ones that I did before that issue. Not sure why you have no regular staking rewards, because I'm definitely getting mine.

what does debug.log say? I always tail -f those files to watch what my vps's are doing.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
marvel213

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

The script is messed up now.  It seems they've updated the wallet to the latest and now guides are useless for setting up masternode.

Somebody needs to publish a new guide.  I've been trying to use multiple masternode with the script and the new wallet doesn't even sync right.
marvel213

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:07:31 AM

what does debug.log say? I always tail -f those files to watch what my vps's are doing.

I'm using latest windows wallet to stake.  I got my first reward out of 9 conflicted yesterday.
clan23

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

http://explorer.syndicateltd.net   explorer not working??   I
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

http://explorer.syndicateltd.net   explorer not working??   I

If I'm not mistaken, it is currently not working though we have an alternative for that. Use this link instead: http://45.77.127. That is working fine for me in the last couple of weeks. Also, you might want to join their channel in Discord or Telegram so that you'll be updated in everything that they do in the background. You can ask them regarding MN setup or staking questions there and people always help you one way or another.  Wink
marvel213

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Developer please add more exchanges for this coin to grow bigger.  Bittrex is awesome Upbit is awesome but more exchanges would make this coin grow bigger than what it is today.

HitBTC would be great if syndicate can get on it.

If you need donations for other exchanges I can give some synx.  I'm sure other holders are willing to the same for their investment.
marvel213

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

With the new updated file with new wallet.....  wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/u3mur4/syndicate/master/synx.py && python synx.py

This file is no good now after the updated wallet.  I can't run a masternode with this file.  Every time I start a node.  Can't find suitable coins after using same instructions from the web as my previous masternode.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

glad to see this project become better and better, the community larger and larger, any telegram for our community
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

Is a roadmap available somewhere? Cant seem to find it on their site currently.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

2200 coins 3 days 6 orphan pos blocks 0 accepted pos blocks
any tips its taking the piss a bit lol I'd expect some orphans but with 100% orphan rate somethings up.
running on win 10 x64 i3-4010u with 8gb ram, other wallets (ok,1337,xsn etc) staking fine with few or no orphans.

holliville

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

The script is messed up now.  It seems they've updated the wallet to the latest and now guides are useless for setting up masternode.

Somebody needs to publish a new guide.  I've been trying to use multiple masternode with the script and the new wallet doesn't even sync right.

https://steemit.com/syndicate/@grandeto/how-to-set-up-syndicate-coin-synx-maternode-step-by-step-instruction

I used this one two days ago. Works like a charm. Only it doesnt update before syncing so it took some time. But works.

captain-crypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

Anyone know when Bitrex will allow SYNX to start trading again?  They have shut down SYNX since about 8am Central time today (about 12 hours ago.)  Will SYNX get delisted?  If so that could be the beginning of the end.  This is causing a lot of FUD.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

there is shittopia... er... cryptopia?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: