Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you planning till November Harfork??  (Read 2629 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

I want to know and take some advices from you guys because I have no idea and I dont want to do mistake.  This time things looks serious and I have fears for the Bitcoin. What are you guys going to do in nexth weeks?
Dude don't worry. Chill. You should be getting bitcoin gold equivalent to your bitcoin depending upon your wallet, and then it's your decision on when to sell it. There is a clear sign of market crash coming up and the markets are going real down. Alts will start to increase after the crash most probably. I am looking after bitcoin gold, seems to be a Good opportunity to get some profit.

As you said,If bitcoin gold is come means. It takes some time to replace the entire bitcoin system. If you want means, you can sell before the change over. Even it changed means, you can transact bitcoin instead of bitcoin gold.They will accept the both bitcoin gold and bitcoin for FIAT.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Bitcoin reach highest value at this moment and I try to sell most of them since on next hardfork , bitcoin will start decrease just like it happen when BCH occur.
Afterward, I will purchase bitcoin after the fork and start to sell on the end of December, you can watch that I will obtain significant amount of profit !
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

I am now looking for the right time to buy.
Altcoins are falling.
Probably right after forking is a good time to buy,
I predict just right before it may be the best time to buy.

Rich
If you are looking for the right time to buy, it might just be good for you to buy now.
We cannot really predict but if you look at it, when it was $4000, so many people were hoping they might still get a good chance of buying if it gets lower, and then, here we are! Be the judge of that yourself and then make the right decision from that judgment.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:21:54 AM

You know better to store bitcoins in your wallet that you hold your private keys. Besides safe it will have you free BTG. which you can exchange with bitcoins. It's just free so it means you'll have instant money. So many people are struggling with hard fork.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

I want to know and take some advices from you guys because I have no idea and I dont want to do mistake.  This time things looks serious and I have fears for the Bitcoin. What are you guys going to do in nexth weeks?
Perhaps, if you have some hold altcoins on different exchangers I think much better for you to sell it now then after forking this coming November, you can now buy again an altcoins which you think is legit and potentials as well then hold but don't forget to buy bitcoin too then hold in a long term too.
bit247

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

I am going to hold, Nothing can replace BTC, If any one telling you other crypto is better than BTC
Trust me they want to buy at deep!

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

My plan when segWit hardfork  implements in november all i can do is to hoard all my bitcons and altcoins, until this  crisis back to normal,no exchange or trading bitcoins unless the transaction is transparent ,if  we would like to protect our own crypto currency,we must be vigilant.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:09 PM

Many people as of now buy bitcoin and other people sell their bitcoin because they have doubt that bitcoin price become lower than 5k dollars but we dont know what will happen before, during and after the fork this novembee so its better if you hold your bitcoin to make mote profit. But if you want to sell it all decision is yours but what ever happen it you also benefits or sacrifice.
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:28:07 PM

I am going to hold, Nothing can replace BTC, If any one telling you other crypto is better than BTC
Trust me they want to buy at deep!

Or they just acknowledge that altcoins are a great way to make BTC profits. For me, that's the primary reason for altcoins to exist. They also serve as test beds for Bitcoin regarding features that could be added later. But it's important to recognize that money and hype is pouring into cryptocurrencies in general -- not just Bitcoin.

As traders, it's our job to maximize gains, and that often means holding altcoins. Alts can 10x or even 200x in the time that it takes BTC to double in price. It's the king of crypto, but it is not nearly as volatile as other coins.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:09 AM

Option two, either to wait or sell, since the  altcoins are falling, then most likely I would withdraw my money and did not expect that the fall would be a spine. The truth can and take a chance.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

Nothing, there is nothing that anyone should worry about.  If anything, you might have a day of confusion if the fork went really off the chain, lol.  There is nothing that is going to hurt your wallets, although a trusted online wallet is the easiest place to ride a fork out as that leaves the site to deal with any issues and not you.  But, make sure that you really trust a site, because potential scammers love to use excuses like this is bail with their clients wallets.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

i will safe my bitcoin into the electrum wallet don't worry just relax and calm don't panic about the incoming hard fork you should need to be oatinece to make right  the decision for you coins.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

Is there any guideline posted in anywhere or by Theymos?
In last fork Theymos and staffs were very active and given us the guideline.

Last time bitcoin holders received bitcoin cash as free.
So if is there possibility to receive bitcoin gold then a guide for it will be much appreciated.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:58:42 PM

The less risk decision e is hold, get the forked coin and get your profit on that. If you feel more up to the risk, sell before the fork and hope for the dip...
Im really not good at selling high anr rebuying, but i made some profit. But its nerve recking

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

The best decision to take for the coming Fork is to keep holding your Bitcoin in your wallet. As you see from the current market value of Bitcoin at $6,041.11 clearly shows that the coming Fork will have no significant effect on Bitcoin market value and the upward trend all this while made so many people not to take the option sell as a result of the coming Fork. This is because many people have learned a hard lessons from what in August fork.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

november? i thought the fork will happen on october 25  Huh

Two hard forks are supposed to happen. One in October 25, that will give birth to bitcoingold, and then the segwit2x hard fork, that is suppose to happen in November. I've read some rumors that the hard fork in November might not even happen at all, because there are some pools and exchanges withdrawing their support for this fork, or the alt that should result from it.
It would be better if there would be no 2nd fork on upcoming november but yet those only are rumors if the support have really weaken for segwit2x but for BTG then it will surely happen on next few days. Back in to earliest days while we are approaching on the fork i did able to buy bitcoin while its still cheap lets say on $4600 price which considered cheap seeing now on its recent price which is 6k already and i do have some good amounts ready on claiming for that bitcoin gold for free money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:22:55 PM

What I think is that this time things look awful, there is not a clear scope of the fork. It is just a fight between the powerful and the developers, we user are in the middle. The only thing we can do is set up a full node and support Bitcoin Core. the Real bitcoin, at least for me.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:49:22 PM

Nothing, there is nothing that anyone should worry about.  If anything, you might have a day of confusion if the fork went really off the chain, lol.  There is nothing that is going to hurt your wallets, although a trusted online wallet is the easiest place to ride a fork out as that leaves the site to deal with any issues and not you.  But, make sure that you really trust a site, because potential scammers love to use excuses like this is bail with their clients wallets.

Forks have happened before and he is right that there is nothing to worry.  The best thing that we could do is to hold our coins because after the fork,  the price of bitcoin  will eventually  rise and that will give us profit. Bitcoin will  be agfected but I  am sure that after a few days or weeks,  the price will be back to normal or might even get higher.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

To me i do not have any specially planning, but going to hold my bitcoin . I in fact in favour of long term investment and therefore do not giving preference to sell my bitcoin. I am holding my bitcoin at least for next 3 to 4 years, because bitcoin has a very bright future and its price will continue increasing for a long time. Therefore i think long term  investment is more profitable as compare to short term investment.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:17:49 PM

To me i do not have any specially planning, but going to hold my bitcoin . I in fact in favour of long term investment and therefore do not giving preference to sell my bitcoin. I am holding my bitcoin at least for next 3 to 4 years, because bitcoin has a very bright future and its price will continue increasing for a long time. Therefore i think long term  investment is more profitable as compare to short term investment.
Well in my own i am planning to hold my bitcoin but some of them i need to sell few bitcoin before the fork just to getting benefits of the price today and saving my profit because there are some chance that bitcoin can be drop without notice because its unpredictable so selling bitcoin if you already gain profit and save it to use to buy bitcoin once if the price is cheap again. just scaling up for buying low and sell high basic way of gaining profit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: