Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WAX - Worldwide Asset eXchange by OPSkins  (Read 15736 times)
Mr_D-E-N

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:38:18 AM

Why are the tokens already traded on the exchange? All those who joined ISO have not yet received them. At the time of distribution to everyone, the token will cost less than the purchase price. We even lose our profits in the ETX, we could just buy tokens when they are traded on the exchange, and do not go to the ISO. I was disappointed in YOU. In vain the money invested. Now I would have bought more Token than I will get them. Scam!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:22:00 AM

Why are the tokens already traded on the exchange? All those who joined ISO have not yet received them. At the time of distribution to everyone, the token will cost less than the purchase price. We even lose our profits in the ETX, we could just buy tokens when they are traded on the exchange, and do not go to the ISO. I was disappointed in YOU. In vain the money invested. Now I would have bought more Token than I will get them. Scam!

I looked around and the coin isn't trading yet. Why don't you post your source where you see the coin actively being traded on the exchange. Where?

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
evershawn

Activity: 308

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

WAX is being traded on Huobi.pro at 5X ICO and stable currently (since yesterday) - grats to call ICO investors, looks like you did really well.
susu

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

Very good project, but has never been known, pity

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Very good project, but has never been known, pity

Not sure what you mean by "never been known, pity" - it was all over the place for months. If you Google'd ICO or checked any of the ICO drops, you couldn't have missed it.

There were also a lot of keynotes given by William Quigley and Malcolm Caselle about it (heck, I saw it on the news where some billionaire investor was talking about it).

Can you clarify?
william_hant

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Hi!

Is it possible to buy the tokens from someone that does not qualify the KYC?
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

when is launch date?
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:01:46 AM

Hi!

Is it possible to buy the tokens from someone that does not qualify the KYC?

Yep, just gotta find a token holder that's willing to sell some. You create an ERC20 wallet and add a custom token (such at myetherwallet.com) - instructions here from WAX on what to do: https://medium.com/wax-io/update-on-token-distribution-identity-verification-8771963b14d5

I've bought in to the ICO myself, but thinking of holding most of mine for a bit (it went up some today). I may diversify some of it but not looking for small trades.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:02:44 AM

when is launch date?

ICO is done, it's starting to hit exchanges now, and likely going to start skyrocketing soon.
SKAHYA

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:28:00 AM

when is launch date?

ICO is done, it's starting to hit exchanges now, and likely going to start skyrocketing soon.

WAX is trading on Huobi but the price keeps crashing. I am not sure if it is worth buying on Huobi. There was also a new announcement of a new WAX coin or smth, I am all confused about this one.
kira17

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

And what about WAX ICO? Is it finished? Does the project collect the hard cap?
Last time I was going to look closely at this project, but there was no time.
I remember, that they have quiet high plan for hard cap. It interestinng, i will continue watching WAX..
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:07:43 AM

And what about WAX ICO? Is it finished? Does the project collect the hard cap?
Last time I was going to look closely at this project, but there was no time.
I remember, that they have quiet high plan for hard cap. It interestinng, i will continue watching WAX..

Yep, it finished end of November. They hit caps (actually mostly before the public sale, presale and gamer presale nearly capped it), I think they had like 3m tokens for the public sale left over, which sold out.

All of this info is on their website though, waxtoken.com
truerue

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:18 AM

Since initial investors received 3000 wax for 1 ETH invested, and WAX trading now at huobi at 0.0035 ETH(was 0.02 max), it's trading now at x10 and was at x60? Looks unrealistic. I guess that's because 95% of investors haven't received their tokens yet, and OPskins management most likely selling their own WAX at insanely hight prices.
jznsamuel

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:00 PM

Since initial investors received 3000 wax for 1 ETH invested, and WAX trading now at huobi at 0.0035 ETH(was 0.02 max), it's trading now at x10 and was at x60? Looks unrealistic. I guess that's because 95% of investors haven't received their tokens yet, and OPskins management most likely selling their own WAX at insanely hight prices.

well that sucks! but the project does look interesting.

SKAHYA

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

The opening prices were crazy! It has been crashing since, it is at 0.0031ETH now. But the weird thing is Huobi does not let you withdraw WAX, so you are stuck with it there or you need to sell it to take your money out.

I would like to get some for long term but I just can't trust Huobi and so many people who invested in the ICO are complaining about WAX.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:57:33 PM

This all sounds like 100% FUD and speculation. I got my WAX and I know lots of others that got theirs. I know there was some KYC issues with some people, but from the sounds most of that was their own fault. Not sure why certain people like to talk negative about everything  "oh something good happened, must be someone bad doing it for evil purposes". Just 100% FUD.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

The opening prices were crazy! It has been crashing since, it is at 0.0031ETH now. But the weird thing is Huobi does not let you withdraw WAX, so you are stuck with it there or you need to sell it to take your money out.

I would like to get some for long term but I just can't trust Huobi and so many people who invested in the ICO are complaining about WAX.

We all could find something we can complain about. I don't think I've seen any ICO that some little snow flakes were not complaining about in some way. Not sure why you think anything is 'unrealistic' about this other than it did well and people are jealous that didn't buy in (which is common place with the nay sayers).

Anyway, grats to those who bought in. Don't believe the FUD from the jealous people that missed the boat. Look at the trade volume on Huobi, clearly there is nothing 'unrealistic' about it. Just too bad all cryptos hit the shitter in the last 24 hrs. WAX was no exception.
truerue

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:06 AM

Just 100% FUD.
Little snow flakes
FUD from the jealous people that missed the boat

Thanks for being constructive, but i can't agree that crypto with -90% performance in 3 days(0.002ETH now, was 0.02 3 days ago) "did well". The fact that only 5% of investor's funds were distributed at the time i posted is publicly verifiable at ethreum blockchain.

I advice any investor considering buying WAX wait until distribution complete, because when most initial investors will receive their tokens, sell pressure will rise and price can drop significantly.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

Just 100% FUD.
Little snow flakes
FUD from the jealous people that missed the boat

Thanks for being constructive, but i can't agree that crypto with -90% performance in 3 days(0.002ETH now, was 0.02 3 days ago) "did well". The fact that only 5% of investor's funds were distributed at the time i posted is publicly verifiable at ethreum blockchain.

I advice any investor considering buying WAX wait until distribution complete, because when most initial investors will receive their tokens, sell pressure will rise and price can drop significantly.

I don't disagree that we won't know where things settle until the final smart contracts are executed - but so far there's been a ton more distribution and it's still sitting over a dollar. So, I'm happy with that.
SKAHYA

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

Is that true that ICO price was 0.5$ and then everyone who joined the ICO got 10x WAX, which means the price was only 0.05$ for them.

Huobi price started at $5 almost (now at $1) and it must be on its way to 0.05$ ish? Does anyone have a link to see Opskins price per WAX?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: