Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opera browser has launched its cryptocurrency wallet!  (Read 215 times)
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

I think it is good for the crypto space
It encourages even Facebook to work faster and launch their owncrypto currency as well
But let’s be hopeful it causes a positive trend on the market trends and the prices improves
We wait for further information on opera wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

wow exciting news can't wait to test it hope it can handel dapp and be better than metamask thanks for sharing this news with us and good luck with your investment
infuser0416

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

Opera team makes a good move to adopt into the crypto space since it is a internet money. the question is that how secure are they gonna be ?
but i think they can figure it out and it can be a huge step to compete with the web browser industry they need to advance more before google chrome makes a move
this is a good sign of mass adoption of cryptocurrency they are starting to mainstream crypto
thank you for sharing this wonderful topic keep it up  Smiley Cheers
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

I don't really care about it cause I don't use Opera browser Smiley. Maybe it'll have good effect to this crypto market or not, I don't care. There are so many social network company and browser are going to join crypto world and taking a look at blockchain technology but as I can see there is no effect from them, market is still stable and downtrend is still happening. Beside I think number of Opera user is not to large so it'll not affect to much to crypto world Smiley
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Opera browser has launched its cryptocurrency wallet. How do you think this will affect the development of cryptocurrencies?
In my opinion that the opera browser is not so popular as google chrome. It gives a little impact to the cryptocurrency. In fact, the wallet still not yet tested by the developer. It will become another place to store our coin and it will not give any impact to the adoption of the cryptocurrency in the future.
Agree with your comments. Currently, the number of users Opera browser is very few. I do not think that the Opera browser launching electronic wallet doesn't affect the price of the Crypto market. We need more good news than this news

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

Interesting news. Maybe Opera browser isn't most popular, but it's clearly visible how hard they are working to improve their browser. Integrated VPN, Ad block, Opera turbo which helps to save internet MB and load websites faster on slow connections. And now they catched new cryptocurrency trend. Well, I hope that their crypto wallet will be a top notch product. It's most important that they would give full control of funds for their users. If no, I don't think it will be succesful product.
Anyway, for me Opera is better browser than Chrome, because it eats less resources, but it's not better than Firefox.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Opera browser has launched its cryptocurrency wallet. How do you think this will affect the development of cryptocurrencies?
this is a very good news, opera is a big and famous company. therefore if they launch their krypton currency purse it will be very good for the development of crypto currency

Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

as an opera user i am very happy with this news. I think this will give a good impact to the world of crypto because many are using this browser. but I personally have not used the opera wallet and I just know here so I have not been able to give an assessment of good or not his wallet service from dev opera browser
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Yes, yesterday I just saw this news yesterday. This is a good thing. I hope that the game will win the future market as soon as possible. Because the opponent of the opera browser is very powerful, it must work hard.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

as an opera user i am very happy with this news. I think this will give a good impact to the world of crypto because many are using this browser. but I personally have not used the opera wallet and I just know here so I have not been able to give an assessment of good or not his wallet service from dev opera browser

im also a die hard opera user ever since i got my first nokia phone back on late 2000's  and i also find it great to see that opera has started to adopt crypos on their own platform .

i also agree that this event can somehow create a good impact to the crypto economy  due to the popuarity of opera company . i hope that more people will now be aware about the existence of cryptos and hoppefully they will also invest and support cryptos , so that the value of cryptos can now recover .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: