Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How profitable are doing bounties?  (Read 1748 times)
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

I hope this question is not for real, you will not earn much as a newbie. Dont quit your dayjob
The bounties are a nice side income and i you  trade you read all this stuff anyway, so you get more knowledge, which should result in better trades (hopefully)
also the are good fun.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
First off, its better that you not quit your regular daily job just to focus on bounties. They are only profitable if you are a high rank member like Snr/Hero/Legendary because the stakes that you are going to get is huge. And when the ICO is successful most likely you will get a lot of money. However, this is not such a case for most. If the ICO is not successful and wasn't able to raise the target funds. You will no be paid. So imagine weeks after weeks of forum posting then later you won't received your rewards.

You are better to just go and work your regular job 8-5. At least you will know that you will get something like every week or every two weeks. And then just do forum posting or signature campaign as your sideline only. Don't totally rely on them because it will not give you enough to be able to survived.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?

it depends on the selection of bounty and the value of coin. signature campaigns are the biggest earning source in any bounty. I am doing free airdrops and some bounties and getting decent earning from them. my signature campaign of deeponion giving me approx 500$ worth of coins every week .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

it takes a lot of time
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

It's depends on the project that you join bounty campaign.
I think if the project is successful then you will get the benefits as promised on bounty campaign.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

This is a good question. It depends form wich bounty's you participate. I think signature bounty most profitable if you have a good acoount on bitcointalk. Howewer if you haven't, you can try to participate some facebook or twitter bounty's and lvling your acount on forum read and learn how to earn altcoins. With more expirience in bounty you will get more profit fust be patience.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:59:37 AM

I also thought about this. I think you can do it full time, if you know how to do researches about the project! Its only profitable if you watch out for some nice projects that will have a good ICO price. In the other way you could watch out for some nice longterm invests to hold them!
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

It is a very profitable but all bounties is not profitable because Now a days we see many bounties is scam so we must check and join bounties. Still now ICO is open so all coin is not success some of coin is a greater place in online market. Most of the participate make profit via bounties.
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

Why on earth are you going to quit your job just because you want to focus in doing bounties? You can do both if you really want to, having a day job is important nowadays there are a lot of people who wants to have a day job but can't find any so you are lucky you have one. Better familiarize bitcointalk first and joining campaign before you decide if quitting your job.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

Like the blog post story posted above, you don't need to quit your job to review or promote an ICO, even to produce youtube videos you don't need to quit your job unless you are damn sure
KenKeniff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
markerford

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

Don't quit your job and make bounties a full-time job, just make it a side income , because you can still earn on this on using your free time. if something happen like you got scam and all of your earning in bounty is just a waste .
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:59:26 PM

Why will you ever want to quit your job just to join bounties ? Really ? Bounty is not a hard work to do and it is something you can easily mix with whatever you are doing. All you just need to do is to familiarize yourself with the bounty thread, see how things work, find out the best way you can fit in and make use of what works best for you.

Bounties can be very profitable but in the long run as some bounties can take more than a month before you can even get your coins.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

Don't quit your job and make bounties a full-time job, just make it a side income , because you can still earn on this on using your free time. if something happen like you got scam and all of your earning in bounty is just a waste .
I dont like to suggest on quitting a job and doing bounties. For me, doing a regular job is all worth it for your family or loves one. Though in bitcoin somehow it will help you throughout your finances but still working on a regular job is a plus. Yes make it an extra income as this really helps in you.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

Since you have a job you're doing, I won't advice you to quit your job for bounties.
Rather, just use bounties as a means of getting an additional income.
Bounties for most new coins have some downlines;
- It takes months to complete.
- You need to wait for sometime for it to be listed on exchanges.
- Price might be very low and will require you hold the coin longer
- At most cases you can get a small amount from what was stated or you might not even get anything.
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:22:15 AM

you should not quit your job. because we never know when bitcoin or altcoin will disappear. preferably online job just as your side job. indeed the income from online is bigger but it's only temporary. answer your questions, it is very important for you to bounties because it is a good income for you. by using a social media account you can get bitcoin or altcoin easily. thus increasing your income every month
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

I don't know, this my first time following bounty. However, some friends say participate on bounty more profitable than become participant signcamp btc.

KKbit

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:02:15 PM

You can make a side income but don't quit your day job lol

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

its not a good idea to quit your job just to do bounty because mostly bounties are paying a month or two or maybe never. joining a bounty is risky because sometimes they are scam and wont pay for your hard work, also sometimes their tokens or coins are useless and worth a little to nothing. better focus on your job if you want to get rich someday.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:49:57 AM

Yes, you can quit your slavery job and get engaged full time in cryptos. Why not? However, it won't mean you will have to solely depend on bounties. You will have to diversify into cryptocurrency trading, ICOs and every other businesses related to it. You won't make much depending on signature campaign and bounties alone even as a high ranking member because you may not be getti them on regular basis.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██