Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How profitable are doing bounties?  (Read 1748 times)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:45:57 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
To be honest you can waste a lot of time. It is highly risky to quit your job and do only bounties, first of all projects can fail, you can receive bounty reward and be unable to sell it or wait very long time to sell it. Just treat this as extra income and you will be fine.
Never quit your main job for income you will receive from internet unless you are sure that income will be safe and stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:22 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I will share my experience, for me it is somehow similar to what i earn with my job the only difference is that is takes months for me to get what i earn in bounties. If you can somehow take care of lots of bounty campaign at one time considering their different schedules and rules. Maybe you can do this full time. If not i suggest stick to your job and do this part time. Maybe at least 30mins to 2 hour a day is enough. And please consider that not all campaigns are true some might be a scam. Consider that risk.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

yes indeed not all campaigns will run well and give the gift to the participants consistently, I got word from a friend who has joined the bounties for 2-3 months, but when the gift distribution they did not give it in accordance with the initial commitments and rules, that their ICOs are not going well and suffer losses, and I can only suggest that campaign participants be prepared if the campaigns that follow do not reward the initial commitments.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:58:27 PM

yes indeed not all campaigns will run well and give the gift to the participants consistently, I got word from a friend who has joined the bounties for 2-3 months, but when the gift distribution they did not give it in accordance with the initial commitments and rules, that their ICOs are not going well and suffer losses, and I can only suggest that campaign participants be prepared if the campaigns that follow do not reward the initial commitments.

Been there, and done that. Some ICOs will ask extension for the release due to some things delaying it. Some ICOs will ask to continue the campaign and will relaunch the ICO. And some will keep you waiting with their silence. Got 3 of those kind good i didnt put too much effort on them.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

why will you gonna quit your job ?
you just gonna do simple task in doing bounty campaign.
you can earn profit in doing Bounty campaign.
just complete the task that is given to you.
and wait for the time that they will gonna pay you.
and you just use your time not money .
so you will still earn.
you can do bounties and do your job at the same time bro.
no hassle .

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

Sometimes doing bounty more profitable. Because, usually have relatively little post weekly targets, also accumulation payment so that received look great. That's what my friend told.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:59:40 PM

doing bounties campaigns is much riskier compared to signature campaign ( pays in btc weekly) because mosty icos are only end up scamming people or their project would stop at the middle of the campaign and they will leave you without a trace also if they pay you you cannot still assure that their tokens/coins are worth it and has a real value in the market and also most of them are pays monthly or after the ico will end, so iguess you cant wait that much long if your out of money because you quit your job.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

Doing bounties are actually profitable but it also really depends on the project you are on, because not all projects are successful you know. I would suggest for you to keep your jobs and do bounties or signature campaigns on your most convenient time.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

Well if you want to know how much profitable are doing bounties are, you must experience it yourself but for me i think its not that low and not that high either, all im saying is it's not that much profitable but its also very helpful to us especially to those people who are jobless. We can earn in using this bounties as our second job and its not as bad as it can be because it was so very helpful in many ways.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

Dont do it.Job is necessary for our life.You can earn some money form here doing bounty but its not as much as higher that you are wanting.bounties are good for our financial life but its not enough for leaving a job.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:16:45 PM

the value of the coins are increasing and decreasing why not keep your job for your daily expenses and do some bounties and keep the coins.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

I think Bounty is more profitable than a small job. Past year I was a job holder. But this year I left my job, and now I am doing bounty and trading fulltime. And It gives me much money than a job.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

Although Bounty is more profitable than a small job. But it can give you the passive income. If you want to leave your job. So I suggest you do bounty and Trade. Only Trade can give you the passive income.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

Why are you going to quit your job. Doing bounties are just posting on the forums, you can even do that for 30mins everyday consider your income as an extra income if you are not going to spend it higher chance of its price to go high.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:19:27 PM

Bounties with bitcoin rewards are the better ones.

Dont quit your dayjob
The bounties are a nice side income

and/or nice for the btc piggybank. Smiley

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Bounties that pay with bitcoin and are managed by a good and well known manager are interesting, especially if you have a high rank.
It will give you a nice extra. Bounties from ICOs can also be interesting but you need to pay attention to not fall into a scam

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

Bounties that pay with bitcoin and are managed by a good and well known manager are interesting, especially if you have a high rank.
It will give you a nice extra. Bounties from ICOs can also be interesting but you need to pay attention to not fall into a scam
Quitting a regular job just to do bounties is not a wise decision. In bounties you will know if the Ico is successful after it will end their project. However, there is an instance that bounties you will join may failed and you will get nothing. So doing your job and doing bitcoin is good for a good future.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:05:45 PM

You are just dragging yourself into a bad side of thinking that bounties are even better than your regular job. How much do you earn from your job? There's a lot of benefits right, though sometimes you've a troublesome boss and you are very irate with your colleagues still you have to do it alone just for the sake of your bills and your career. And besides you are still a newbie so don't expect too much with it, stay at your job and join bounties just for incentivizing with your post, we may not know if those bounties you had joined won't continue or just a scam so your effort will be wasted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

It wouldn't be wise quitting your job at this point when you're not even certain yet as to how profitable bounties would be. Get a feel of it first. Earn your rewards and make an assessment. You may see some of the members say it's profitable and some would say not so much especially with a low rank. But you need to consider that the value of each bounty would depend in the country a member is residing...So take your time and weigh your options. Cheers!  Cheesy

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

Good thing that you are still feeling it and that don't trust your feeling since you really don't know what you are about to do. I wouldn't replace my job because of doing bounties full time.

You can still work at your day job just for the bounties, the question is how many hours you are working everyday? How many days is your day off? You can use your free time for bounties.

You don't have to forget and leave your job, it's even more reliable to depend on your job than to rely with bounties by doing it for full time which you can do it for part time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: