Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 04:44:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCMoon Token  (Read 16994 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:30:02 AM

Can we still join the airdrop?
or its totally over?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
premiumkillers

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

Wow that's great. I see price going up verry nicelly.
riszka13

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

you alone on this project? Wink
Seasonic

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

This is one great project and the dev is serious about the success of this coin.
easyrimka

Activity: 448
Merit: 260

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:02:10 AM

where do you see the price climbing ? its the same since 3rd november

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
vb01

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Equal-Self deflationary token

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

I really don't understand the point of adding ti to more exchanges if there is no work going on the actual product. Even if the price does rise, eventually it will go kaput and people will lose hard earned money.

realknow

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:05:30 AM

it seems BTCM is very easy to ride keteger their price Smiley, have a lot of entry in the stock
nice dev, happy hold you coin successful project

Troilo

Activity: 156

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

I didn't find the purpose of this coin. I've read a lot of people saying "successful project", but what is the project. I read the whitepaper and the website, and it only says that it's an ERC-20 token like all others, and that you can just collect/gather it.

Maybe it will moon, just because of the name, and I seriously hope so, because I hold some, for no reason, just because I like the name and the fact that it has the same supply as bitcoin.

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

I hope it doens't really moon because of the name but a clarification from the team wouldn't be unwelcome  Wink.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
lavishliving

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:28:42 AM

I didn't find the purpose of this coin. I've read a lot of people saying "successful project", but what is the project. I read the whitepaper and the website, and it only says that it's an ERC-20 token like all others, and that you can just collect/gather it.

Maybe it will moon, just because of the name, and I seriously hope so, because I hold some, for no reason, just because I like the name and the fact that it has the same supply as bitcoin.
most likly will moon because of name , i hope the dev gives it a purpose and it would really goto the moon.
lets get this on coinexchange and cryptopia , i can see this heading for 10 cents before christmas.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:04:51 AM

Is there another ANN-thread or only this one with 'airdrop' in the title? If there would be another one, it would sound more like a decent thread, just my opinion. Now it seems like a thread only for the airdrop and no developement...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
easyrimka

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:47:05 AM

seem dead too ... another shitcoin airdrop ...

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
easyrimka

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

at least they are active on twitter

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Zarrukh

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

Just wait few more weeks, dont get killed by the impatientness  Cool
easyrimka

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

lol , there is nothing, no news, no message from dev but you hope something ?

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Troilo

Activity: 156

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

lol , there is nothing, no news, no message from dev but you hope something ?

I hope something, because usually, the more the devs talk on social media, the more it is likely to be a scam. For now the coin hasn't pumped yet, so the dev didn't have an occasion to dump his coins. So I guess he's working on the "project"?

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
easyrimka

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:16 AM

ys maybe , but at least they need to show they are still here 

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
segotiwul

Activity: 224

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:14:21 AM

hopefully the ICO you are doing is not useless and bring good results so BTCM in demand in the market and get a good reapon and high dev. happy working

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
easyrimka

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

hopefully the ICO you are doing is not useless and bring good results so BTCM in demand in the market and get a good reapon and high dev. happy working

there is no ICO what are you talking about ?

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Joshua66

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:53 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with this project, i believe the DEV working hard to put this token on exchanges.

Im try to be fair, this token distributed for free and compare to others which is just list at Etherdelta only.

As you see the token already traded at Mercatox & Yobit which is great job.

Last message by dev the are still working to add more pair like BTCM/Doge, BTCM/USDT and so on. Be patient its still too early just about less than one month

look at xrp for how many years.

and almost all token price drop after hit exchanges this like to be "changing hand". It will rise back soon i believed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.