Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin UP: bitcoin is awesome; Down: bitcoin is shit and fraud  (Read 826 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

This is nothing new. Bitcoin has faced many adversities like this and has come out strong. Nothing can stop the rise of bitcoin and the crypto currency world. Just HODL your coins. Cool

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

I don't think those words should ever be in the same sentence with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the msot trustworhty currency because it is decentralized!!!

decentralization is cool and all, but decentralization does not money make. fiat is centralized as fuck, but has been working just fine as a medium of exchange for quite some time now. privately owned gold is decentralized, but that doesnt really add to the value/appeal in this circumstance. while bitcoin might seem trustworthy to us, users that are frustrated with the traditional banking system, its not so cool from their perspective. as a government, you need to be able to artificially contract and expand the supply, in order to accomodate certain legislative aims. you simply cant do this with bitcoin; it thus makes a poor choice as a "money" (national currency).
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:15 PM

Well, that is how life is. When things are going good, everyone gets happy and they end up being full of praise but a slight drag to the negative, and we start having different stories out of panic and anxiety.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:11:36 PM

Most people's sentiments are based on the past.

It's rare when someone can focus only on the future and discard the past in forming an opinion.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:12:08 PM

it just goes to show that crypto attracts terrified kiddies who know nothing about trading. the level of maturity, or lack of, constantly blows my mind.

i was a reading a thread today about someone who put $50,000 into a few alts just before all this china stuff and then sold a few days later for less than half. that's a huge sum to risk and a huge sum to waste.

i can't muster any sympathy for such a weak asshole. there's enough history out there now for people to know how violently it can move to the downside. if you're not strong enough for a little patience then you shouldn't be here in the first place.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:04:32 AM

Well, that is how life is. When things are going good, everyone gets happy and they end up being full of praise but a slight drag to the negative, and we start having different stories out of panic and anxiety.
It the game of time and game of management of nerves when its high then sale and when it is low start buying. Same is the thing with bitcoin and no one will get as much as benefit than in bitcoins so don’t think its fake ask people who had scored profit In it and now living in better way so believe in it and invest you will never regret,
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:30:15 PM

am i the only one noticing this pattern?

when bitcoin price was rising in other words during the rally which lasted long enough, all the news was about praising bitcoin. bitcoin was even the headline and on the first page of major financial news papers! there was talking of how great bitcoin is and how it will go to large prices that we never even dreamed of!!!

and when the tide turns and the inevitable drop occurs the news turns with it! i actually find it very interesting how many negative news i am seeing these days. news of people calling bitcoin "fraud", calling it bubble, dying even, people who are now saying bitcoin will never be adopted (as if they never heard of Japan for example). and lots more.

Well to be honest, i will say that this is how the financial markets move, the Newspapers, Radio,TV, and internet all wants other amateur traders to stuck up their capital in Top or bottom and by this way they make losses if you follow them blindly. They don't want you to make money, because professional will make money from your losses and so the media is really misguiding us . I have came to know that all the media sources gives us positive news when the cryptocoin is trading at top and then they gives bad news when the cryptocoin is trading near bottom.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
flippener

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:40:25 PM

am i the only one noticing this pattern?

when bitcoin price was rising in other words during the rally which lasted long enough, all the news was about praising bitcoin. bitcoin was even the headline and on the first page of major financial news papers! there was talking of how great bitcoin is and how it will go to large prices that we never even dreamed of!!!

and when the tide turns and the inevitable drop occurs the news turns with it! i actually find it very interesting how many negative news i am seeing these days. news of people calling bitcoin "fraud", calling it bubble, dying even, people who are now saying bitcoin will never be adopted (as if they never heard of Japan for example). and lots more.

It's not a conspiracy or anything complicated - it's clickbait, it's how you sell news. If you run a news site and want people to visit it (which is how you make money) you do this. You don't say when it's rising that it will probably level off soon or if it's falling that it might come back up later - who would click to read that?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

Who has long been following bitcoin, or at least studied his history knows that bitcoin always grows, then falls. Only freshmen or non-professionals panic from falling. The task of the media is to make news, and in bitcoin as well. Positive, or negative.
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

Yeah, that would fall under media sensationalism. There is no middle ground because the middle ground is boring. Boring doesn't sell. It's better to just pay no mind to their projections. Separate facts from opinion.
stoufecdos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

Awfully interesting proposition. Obviously not a scam.  I shall examine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: