Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most important in a cryptocurrency project?  (Read 3384 times)
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:42:43 AM

some important points:
have a strong vision and good communication
have a team that supports the vision and is commited
connect to other startups/organisations
be unique. try to write down the unique selling points as short and precise as possible
understand your competitors
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:06:01 AM

Hello all,
What is according to you more important in a cryptocurrency project between the idea and the team?
Would you invest in a project if there are only 3-5 persons or would you rather trust a big team?

I have those questions in mind when comparing other projects such as Yahoo or Snapshat. They were a small group at the beginning and grew over time.

I think you mean founders, when you have funding you can always hire professionals to work for you
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

Hello all,
What is according to you more important in a cryptocurrency project between the idea and the team?
Would you invest in a project if there are only 3-5 persons or would you rather trust a big team?

I have those questions in mind when comparing other projects such as Yahoo or Snapshat. They were a small group at the beginning and grew over time.

i think that it doesnt matter if your team is composed of only 3 to 5 persons, as long as your project is somehow unique and one of a kind.   also you need to think of a concept that is trendy and indemand today to get attraction to the public. although ico's these days has got a bad reputation to the mass because some of them are scamming lately.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

Hello all,

i think that it doesnt matter if your team is composed of only 3 to 5 persons, as long as your project is somehow unique and one of a kind.   also you need to think of a concept that is trendy and indemand today to get attraction to the public.

Well to a extent I would have to agree. It doesn't matter how many people are involved as long as they are really into the project. Let's look at how Facebook was founded. Only few have people has started but since the idea is very nice and one of its kind that time, it gained traction about the masses so it grew to what it is right now. So I believed that even small teams are capable to really put a good project in plan and take it into another level. However, there are also project that involves a lot of technical person in the beginning but didn't make it bigtime. So it really doesn't matter how many persons are involved, as long as they are dedicated and they have one goal in mind, to be successful in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

Hello all,

i think that it doesnt matter if your team is composed of only 3 to 5 persons, as long as your project is somehow unique and one of a kind.   also you need to think of a concept that is trendy and indemand today to get attraction to the public.

Well to a extent I would have to agree. It doesn't matter how many people are involved as long as they are really into the project. Let's look at how Facebook was founded. Only few have people has started but since the idea is very nice and one of its kind that time, it gained traction about the masses so it grew to what it is right now. So I believed that even small teams are capable to really put a good project in plan and take it into another level. However, there are also project that involves a lot of technical person in the beginning but didn't make it bigtime. So it really doesn't matter how many persons are involved, as long as they are dedicated and they have one goal in mind, to be successful in the future.
Being successful in one project is not about the numbers of people including in job, even small numbers of people who founded a project. I think it will gonna be successful especially if each one have a good idea and own professionalism. Good example the Facebook it comes from certain idea that fixed and mixed until become one of the most trusted and successful social communication of everyone.
Therefore, now bitcoin was starting to become famous and it is not too far to success.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

As long as they are willing to show the real persons behind their ICO and I won't think of them as scammers because scammers always hide their identities.
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

Easy answer on this one. In my mind the most important in a crypto project is definitely the community. Then of course the team and the development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: