Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FengShuiCoin [FSC] Early release for miners  (Read 884 times)
wishesme

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

Sorry for late reply guys. Not scam issue is simplewallet doesnt auto save. I had 1.2 million coins and now im at 11k because im so use to cntrl C to exit and never used "save" command. When I post source you will have more answers. I think I will have to take another shot at a relaunch because I dont want people to mine and then have no coins because no autosave. Ill continue development on it. Your feed back helps so I can address all the concerns moving forward.

OK,I GOT IT. I will keep an eye on this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

For now guys please stop mining. Please provide me feed back and things you would like to see become of fengshuicoin.
Maybe I jumped ahead of my self and am still in beta. I have already got tones of great information from you guys and even some support moving forward.
This is not the end of fengshuicoin this is just the begining.

Good to see that u r trying to fix it, but it seems that the mining is still going on.
fengshuicoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Yes my friend was planning to mine to 1k block. They also were testing with server mining on it. So at this point its only used for testing. I will cancel the seed nodes because I plan to update source. But for now I will keep it up till I have successful sync with gui. I will issue new blockchain in future so that its more fair. I know some people mined and the coins were deleted upon reopening of wallet or even forgot to save. This will help remedy some of the initial issues I got from users. Once I finish on updates Ill repost on here with further information and details. How do you guys feel about premine? Premine is  helpful for dev to issue ico to help cover costs for better server and web developments. Even though some coins dont have premine we all know that the first few early miners are the ones who get the greatest reward with easiest blocks and highest reward. So even know they say its not premined it still really is.
cryptoneum

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

Yes my friend was planning to mine to 1k block. They also were testing with server mining on it. So at this point its only used for testing. I will cancel the seed nodes because I plan to update source. But for now I will keep it up till I have successful sync with gui. I will issue new blockchain in future so that its more fair. I know some people mined and the coins were deleted upon reopening of wallet or even forgot to save. This will help remedy some of the initial issues I got from users. Once I finish on updates Ill repost on here with further information and details. How do you guys feel about premine? Premine is  helpful for dev to issue ico to help cover costs for better server and web developments. Even though some coins dont have premine we all know that the first few early miners are the ones who get the greatest reward with easiest blocks and highest reward. So even know they say its not premined it still really is.
I think Premine is a good way for helping dev's for continuing the work,but if too much premined then this coin will only be left for big miners to mine. Undecided
kurniawanj

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

tbh if you wanna start a project you should consider to fix little thing first

this is not a good thread and looks silly for me
yume91

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

风水师傅  Grin

I am looking forward to your project
When we can start?

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

Are you serious! Don't even have a proper website and you are using Wordpress free version... ROFL

Thanks for saying that for me, These ICO's are getting crappier by the hour.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

Hello Dev,

Is there any update, are you going to continue this project ?
fengshuicoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

Hey guys been rough week on my side. Ive still had a bit of time to work on source. Stay posted have gui wallet coming out with auto save so no more loss of coins.
cryptoneum

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

Hey guys been rough week on my side. Ive still had a bit of time to work on source. Stay posted have gui wallet coming out with auto save so no more loss of coins.
Great!
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

It seems this project is the only one you work?

fengshuicoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

Yes only project I work on and will continue to work on. Just an update for those of you with interest. I have updated the coin and code. It will be released for mining starting feb 16 2018 for Chinese new year. I have had another dev join me with taking care of the website build. Its enabled me to concentrate on other things and make great progress. Stay tuned I will post info here on the forum first as you guys supported me. Then I will create a new official release on ann. Thanks again guys and hope your excited for this fresh mine. There has been a coded pre mine for ico and funding for further devlopment such as servers and other subset projects based on the blockchain. As well as an extra boost to help us get listed on exchanges. But there has not been any mining for 6 months etc then claims of no pre mine. I think we are on block 3 or so. i just needed to test and make sure daemon was working. I think this will really be a hot new coin and will increase in value quickly. With your support and my effort I think we will do great things. Thanks again guys and stay posted.
yume91

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Yes only project I work on and will continue to work on. Just an update for those of you with interest. I have updated the coin and code. It will be released for mining starting feb 16 2018 for Chinese new year. I have had another dev join me with taking care of the website build. Its enabled me to concentrate on other things and make great progress. Stay tuned I will post info here on the forum first as you guys supported me. Then I will create a new official release on ann. Thanks again guys and hope your excited for this fresh mine. There has been a coded pre mine for ico and funding for further devlopment such as servers and other subset projects based on the blockchain. As well as an extra boost to help us get listed on exchanges. But there has not been any mining for 6 months etc then claims of no pre mine. I think we are on block 3 or so. i just needed to test and make sure daemon was working. I think this will really be a hot new coin and will increase in value quickly. With your support and my effort I think we will do great things. Thanks again guys and stay posted.

Great, give us more details.
If possible, create a Discord server, which will make it easier to communicate with the community.

fengshuicoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

I had issue so release date has been pushed to future date. I will post on here first as promised.
I have made social media accounts for announcements along with channels on slack and telegram so we can all communicate better.
Ill keep everyone posted for release date. Just some fine tuning with website details before release and maybe server upgrade.

Thanks guys, looking forward to when I can share more details with you.

I think concept and platform will really take off and we will all get rewarded. If you have any suggestions for exchanges youd like us to get on with let me know. So i can start looking at requirements.
yume91

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

I had issue so release date has been pushed to future date. I will post on here first as promised.
I have made social media accounts for announcements along with channels on slack and telegram so we can all communicate better.
Ill keep everyone posted for release date. Just some fine tuning with website details before release and maybe server upgrade.

Thanks guys, looking forward to when I can share more details with you.

I think concept and platform will really take off and we will all get rewarded. If you have any suggestions for exchanges youd like us to get on with let me know. So i can start looking at requirements.

Unfortunately. I was looking forward to your project launch day.
When will we wait? Is there a definite timeline?
Use Discord to be more community friendly.

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

looks nice coin and it looks like a very comprehensive project, how much if  i should invest in here?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: