Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Hodling?? Only acumulating btc for me  (Read 726 times)
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 682

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

I still hold it aside because I still hope the price will soar another reason is because I really can't do anything but just hold back the cause because the price is too cheap even not worth the transaction fee I have to pay so I still hold it.
I can only hope that in the end it will not be a useless coin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

Of course, I still believe in the long term cryptocurrency and continue to invest my money in it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

It is necessary to start producing crypto-horoscopes and prediction maps, I think it will be more popular than analytical reviews.   Cheesy
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

Still holding my BTC and buying gradually. I can't sell at such low prices. Also, altcoins like XRP, XLM and ETH is also what am bagging, I just believe they have higher chances of giving more return.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

I will certainly keep on their coins and in any case will not sell, even if now Bitcoin will grow to 8 thousand dollars. In 2019, it is more likely to reach 20-25 thousand dollars, and the entire market will grow accordingly.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Also, altcoins like XRP, XLM and ETH is also what am bagging, I just believe they have higher chances of giving more return.

altcoins that you mentioned above are still dependent on the value of bitcoin . if btc falls all alts will also fall , so i suggest dont buy alt too much .  instead foccus more on bitcoins because this is the only way thay you can help in order for the scale to move upwards   .

Still holding my BTC and buying gradually. I can't sell at such low prices.

thats right .  you should hodl and buy for now because selling is not the best idea to do , knowing that the market is still experiencing a bad condition . but theres noting wrong in disposing some of your hodling , if ever you really need the money for the upcoming events such as christmas or new year  .

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

That is the wrong thinking, I am afraid. If your portfolio is mostly composed of alts, then there is nothing wrong in converting a part of that to Bitcoin. But you should not do that now, as the prices are very low.

Low prices do not matter, it is important to accumulate a little bit of this strategy and we will have large rewards, plus the latter may be 2019 price increase again. That is a terrible profit for those who know this small and light investment Grin.

Last time when the prices went up, the exchange rates for alts went up much more than that of Bitcoin.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

That is the wrong thinking, I am afraid. If your portfolio is mostly composed of alts, then there is nothing wrong in converting a part of that to Bitcoin. But you should not do that now, as the prices are very low.

Low prices do not matter, it is important to accumulate a little bit of this strategy and we will have large rewards, plus the latter may be 2019 price increase again. That is a terrible profit for those who know this small and light investment Grin.

Last time when the prices went up, the exchange rates for alts went up much more than that of Bitcoin.
Ye, growth rate for alts is more higher than for BTC. Sometime BTC growth on the 10% can lead to alts growth on the 50-60% without any fundamental reasons. Only strong market growth. That's why I hold some alts not BTC only
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

growth rate for alts is more higher than for BTC. Sometime BTC growth on the 10% can lead to alts growth on the 50-60% without any fundamental reasons. Only strong market growth. That's why I hold some alts not BTC only
Altcoins are having both big advantages and big risk levels. But considering to avoid unnecessary risk, many people including myself not showing interest to invest in altcoins.

I believe that will not be a very big mistake of life time because bitcoin is performing well to get good returns for my capital. I am still holding regardless of what other people are suggesting here and there. I believe into bitcoin and its potential and moreover into its bright future hence I am happy with my holding.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

yah, hold for lifeee  Cool
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can using Voodo crypto's depth chart analysis.

I'm actually trying to accumulate as much as I can coins/tokens of projects that I believe in long term. So not really acquiring sats, I'm not even holding some big amount of BTC. I think there are a lot of great projects out there which are at bargain price now. So yes bear market sucks, but it gave me another chance to load up on those great projects. So, yes still holding and trying to accumulate as much as possible.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

What is that? Seems like an advertisement of your chat , I don't know if it worthy or not. Tell me more about it. What do you discuss there?
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

I hold many altcoins not ready to let go anytime soon, i don't have huge fund to buy bitcoin i won't have big amount of bitcoin if i buy bitcoin i prefer to hold more altcoins.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

Sold all altcoins on the last big rise in April. Then I keep and trade only Bitcoin. Now, slowly, the alcoins began to be purchased again, the bottom is close, and catching knives is very dangerous. We may still see a new bottom, but it will not be far from the previous one. So even in the middle term you can already buy.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

I, too, hold on them, but sometimes, if possible, sell the coins when the price allows to do that. I prefer not to sell at a loss, but analyze the market and if I see that the project developers aren't working on the project, I'd rather sell with a small loss than wait for the coin to drop to zero.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

I'm holding very little altcoins. I have some ETH, BCH and SV. I got most of it for free and I'm still ready to wait for them to enter bull market. I don't like BCH or SV but i also don't want to sell anything in this bear market. There's still big reversal in the air. I also have bitcoin rhodium that was airdropped earlier this year.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

At the moment, it is not necessary to sell, but it is better to keep all your coins, as the market will also fall and grow, but it will grow in 2019 one hundred percent.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

When prices are way too far from the real price that you bought it, there is no way to sell them at such prices. Your plan is to gain not to lose, so accumulating as much as you could is a good and wise choice than selling. A bearish market is a time for accumulating and not for selling, diversification is not needed when we are already at the bottom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: