Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10074 times)
BrainQ

Activity: 595
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

Do I understand correctly the work of the project? If I have an idea then the team is not needed? Can I recruit a team due to this project? If so then this is a very good decision! But who will manage the finances? Managers SmartValley?

MinePlex | Mobile cryptobank

⭕️  Website: https://mineplex.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

We want bounty! Is this project active?
I would like to receive comments from the project team.

The project is being actively worked on. We’re planning to start Bounty program in December.

The MVP is planned to be released in live by the day ICO starts.
blogerator

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

Additional information, will be updated soon:

Site: https://smartvalley.io/en
Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ePy8XP5U7YNEpOUnJRZEl5NEk/view

Our English forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239642
Our Russian forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239646
Our Contest forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239654

Regarding any questions, please contact user Blogerator.

Bounty start will be announced in a few weeks.

Hi TS! Bounty is already running? I would like to participate in Twitter and Facebook. Can you share a link?

We’re planning to start Bounty program in December.
blogerator

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

Very interesting project. But why so few information about the project? When will the pre-sale of tokens begin?
Which platform is chosen for the project? Ethereum?

What interested you in the project? I read the white paper and didn't understand the monetization model of the project. Oh ... Very complicated description. But the cost of the token is not listed anywhere. I think it's necessary to work on the white paper and the site.The idea of the project is very interesting. I want to see how this will work.

I really like the idea! We can get a product of a completely different level. A lot of companies want raise money fot their startup. SmartValley will help evaluate the quality of the new project. It will be fair to the investor.  Am i wrong?

Yes, you're right.

To find details of what the system is designed for please refer to our whitepaper.
blogerator

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:11:34 AM

Very interesting project. But why so few information about the project?

What interested you in the project? I read the white paper and didn't understand the monetization model of the project. Oh ... Very complicated description. But the cost of the token is not listed anywhere. I think it's necessary to work on the white paper and the site.The idea of the project is very interesting. I want to see how this will work.

We plan to launch multiple ICO projects bringing together promising projects and potential investors. Project monetization is based on obtaining a project share by most effective experts who actively take part in decentralized scoring of ICO projects.

To find details of what the system is designed for please refer to our whitepaper.
lichnikkk

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:57:32 AM

Decentralized platform for developing blockchain projects
and launching legal ICOs.

Hm, seems like a cool idea.

May i join slack or telegram, I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...
lichnikkk

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:02:27 PM

May i join slack or telegram, I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...

Make a quick look in whitepaper, now closely Follow the topic.
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:10:08 PM

To be honest, I'm having a hard time figuring out your business model. The whitepaper is very difficult to understand because it wasn't written by a native English speaker.

Could you try explaining the key points in a couple of brief sentences?

Also, please let me know if you'd like any help in improving the whitepaper. I think it'll be difficult for you to raise any money in the condition it's in.

agreed with you i also unable to completely understand white paper , while reviewing business model i wish they should make it more clear and easy to understand for ROI

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
BrainQ

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:43:50 PM

Very interesting project. But why so few information about the project?

We plan to launch multiple ICO projects bringing together promising projects and potential investors. Project monetization is based on obtaining a project share by most effective experts who actively take part in decentralized scoring of ICO projects.

Thanks for the answer! I read the white paper. But I did not understand some of the moments. How will SmartValley check running projects?

GShock

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Additional information, will be updated soon:

Site: https://smartvalley.io/en
Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ePy8XP5U7YNEpOUnJRZEl5NEk/view

Our English forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239642
Our Russian forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239646
Our Contest forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239654

Regarding any questions, please contact user Blogerator.

Bounty start will be announced in a few weeks.

Hi TS! Bounty is already running? I would like to participate in Twitter and Facebook. Can you share a link?

We’re planning to start Bounty program in December.

Do you have a group in telegram? I don't want to miss the launch of the bounty program. For some reason, there is faith in the project!I want to participate in the program on Twitter.
Toushiro

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

Do I understand correctly the work of the project? If I have an idea then the team is not needed? Can I recruit a team due to this project? If so then this is a very good decision! But who will manage the finances? Managers SmartValley?

It would be correct if project managers controlled finances.
In this case, many investors would be protected from dishonest organizers. This can be done thanks to a smart contract on the ETH platform.
BrainQ

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

It would be correct if project managers controlled finances.
In this case, many investors would be protected from dishonest organizers. This can be done thanks to a smart contract on the ETH platform.

I did not see the information about the platform. But time for implementation is very small. I also think about ethereum. Its features will be enough for the project.

Virgo xXx

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

who is the expert community that you mean here dev ?
so, this project is some kind of support for any ICO project ?

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:15:10 PM

We want bounty! Is this project active?
I would like to receive comments from the project team.

The project is being actively worked on. We’re planning to start Bounty program in December.

The MVP is planned to be released in live by the day ICO starts.

On the site it is written that you use tehnology of machine learning when analyzing projects. Is this the product you developed?

I found on the SmartValley website the telegram of the project
https://t.me/joinchat/BhcurkQ7TEADvuyQ1anYhA
lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
swpceo1

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:27:01 PM

Interesting project. I will keep a look at it. What is the expected ICO dates and release date? Do you have a working prototype?

blogerator

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:34:41 PM

One more time about us:

What are we about to launch?

Here’s announced an ecosystem for the serial launch of ICO projects, which driving force will be a completely decentralized expert examination of ICO-projects. Each expert’s recommendation obtained in the result of audit will be ranked and in case of important contribution being made an expert will receive a respective share in the project.

You are expected to suggest improvements to make the system convenient and trustworthy for all roles involved in the process: investors, ico-projects and experts themselves who can contribute to any project and earn rank proportional to their contribution. Please refer to our whitepaper to find out more about this platform and its basic ideal. And in our turn we appeal to you to add some mean to the bone and create an alternative vision of our project!
GShock

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

One more time about us:

What are we about to launch?

Here’s announced an ecosystem for the serial launch of ICO projects, which driving force will be a completely decentralized expert examination of ICO-projects. Each expert’s recommendation obtained in the result of audit will be ranked and in case of important contribution being made an expert will receive a respective share in the project.

You are expected to suggest improvements to make the system convenient and trustworthy for all roles involved in the process: investors, ico-projects and experts themselves who can contribute to any project and earn rank proportional to their contribution. Please refer to our whitepaper to find out more about this platform and its basic ideal. And in our turn we appeal to you to add some mean to the bone and create an alternative vision of our project!
In white paper, I read that you want to develop a stock exchange. But the timing of development is not written. It is very interesting that developers can run the project on tokens of different platforms. Alpha testing is planned?
Ammonium

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:15:38 AM

Interesting project. I will keep a look at it. What is the expected ICO dates and release date? Do you have a working prototype?

I liked the idea too. It should turn out a full-service consulting agency. But how to coax to participate in the evaluation from Smart Valley?

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Toushiro

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

I liked the idea too. It should turn out a full-service consulting agency. But how to coax to participate in the evaluation from Smart Valley?

If the project is successful, everything will be very simple.
For investors projects that have been evaluated by the ICO incubator will become more attractive. They have less risk for investing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: