Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIB to list on Livecoin tomorrow, are you ready?  (Read 311 times)
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:04:25 PM

I bought some Viberate (VIB) coins and it has already been unlocked, being traded at etherdelta already and will get listed over Livecoin tomorrow. The ICO was superb as all the coins got sold out in less than 5 minutes and I was one of the few lucky investors who hold some part of the coin. Where do you think this might go?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:41:45 PM

A great news for those who were interested in this either due to their participation in vib's signature campaign or because they invested their money in this. VIB has been listed on etherdelta as well as Livecoin, dumped hard on the first day after tokens unlocked. It has a broader future as well as I feel that those who already knew this and were just interested in selling only, then I consider them fools because they don't know they sold piece of a diamond for pennies. Buy it cheaper guys because this will be creating trends in a few months.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

VIB trading on livecoin right now at almost 2x of the ICO price and looks like it can easily head towards 1$ per coin in near future.
I will also buy some when there will be a little bit of dump which I think is imminent from the bounty hunters after listing.

btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

You said vibe listed Livecoin now. But I didn't see vibe on Livecoin. Coinmarketcap.net doesn't show that too. When actually vibe listed on Livecoin?

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

During the short ICO, you got 3600 Vib for 1 eth !
It was around 0,10$ for each VIB
from my side, I Hold ... I think this coin can go to $ 1 easily

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Oh that's great news! I was actually waiting for this coin to be listed in an exchange I am currently on too so I could buy some coins myself. And it is a great move for them to place it on livecoin, talk about perfect timing.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

I think that VIB could easily be worth 0.5 dollars. Sorry that I didn't buy at ICO....

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: