Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Problem  (Read 241 times)
PepperaOnIt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

What will gonna happen if i send a altcoin token to a wallet (ex. Waveswallet) and the token is not supported by this wallet? How can transfer this token agaim back to my previous wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

I'm sorry to hear about this but if the wallet doesn't support the token, then I don't believe there is a way to get this back. You can contact the support but there is often nothing they can do from what I've heard from other people. This is a common horror story and just take it as a lesson. Hopefully you didn't transfer too much.
Also check to see if it is listed as a pending transaction from your original wallet and if there is an option to cancel the pending transaction.
Good luck.

PepperaOnIt (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:59:35 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 01:35:26 AM by PepperaOnIt

I'm sorry to hear about this but if the wallet doesn't support the token, then I don't believe there is a way to get this back. You can contact the support but there is often nothing they can do from what I've heard from other people. This is a common horror story and just take it as a lesson. Hopefully you didn't transfer too much.
Also check to see if it is listed as a pending transaction from your original wallet and if there is an option to cancel the pending transaction.
Good luck.
Thank you very much sir i appreciated your answer, its sad because i think its already gone.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

What will gonna happen if i send a altcoin token to a wallet (ex. Waveswallet) and the token is not supported by this wallet? How can transfer this token agaim back to my previous wallet?

If your transaction is not confirmed, then quickly contact with support or help center. And told problem in details.
Although if can't get back your money.
But you can try best. If you have good luck,  you must get back your money.
All the best

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
PepperaOnIt (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

If your transaction is not confirmed, then quickly contact with support or help center. And told problem in details.
Although if can't get back your money.
But you can try best. If you have good luck,  you must get back your money.
All the best
Thanks but i think the transaction is already confirmed and my money is already gone, but now i learned about something and apply the right next time.
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

always make sure your wallet can accept a token before sending it. myetherwallet accepts pretty much all tokens and if the one you have isn't in the list, then you can add it and it will accept it, as long as it is an ERS20 compliant (ERC20) token.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:38:46 PM

Transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed in digital currency transfers dues to the fact that transactions are irreversible. You can contact support for any help but sincerely there is no possible action to be done for retrieval once sent. Experience is the best teacher they say. So now you have to double check and make sure that the wallet addresses are correct before transfer.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:49:22 PM

always make sure your wallet can accept a token before sending it. myetherwallet accepts pretty much all tokens and if the one you have isn't in the list, then you can add it and it will accept it, as long as it is an ERS20 compliant (ERC20) token.

Tokens will be added to coinmarketcap list henceforth you will able to get the token to the wallet. Nowadays most ICO token started as a eth based smart contracts projects only. You can find the marketplace once it is been added to the the list only. I am not aware token complaint can you explain it buddy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: