Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91918 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Guys, please, write some more information about your goals and specify in what exactly ModuleTrade will be better than similar projects?

Hello.
The goals are very well listed and we're happy to share it.

There're major development pillars of the project:
- technical development - development of the platform, inclusive of bilateral and unilateral smart-contract with advanced support for the local legislation, payments gateway in MTRC and other cryptocurrencies and fiat, support major actors in MT ecosystem;
- ecosystem creation - trade and reputational bank in MTRC, 3rd party integration (logistics & financing, insurance/tax/accounting/customs/trade finance support, storage and warehousing);
- geographical expansion - starting with 3 countries moving ahead to European, Asian, emerging and developed countries markets.

In a broader sense, ModulTrade is pursuing the following objectives:
1. MT monetizes on trade potential of 400mln SMEs in the world in 6.7mln e-commerce market
 MT provides end-to-end service for the full B2B trade cycle at 1% vs.5-15% charged by banks or Alibaba, Amazon.
MT is an open eco-system which is platform based, data reach and capital light.
2. Provide simple UX for any person who is not familiar with Blockchain or Cryptocurrency.

good to hear there is a clear plan to promote growth, point number 2 is very important to attract ordinary people

but what about promotion, bringing new partners aboard. your system can be world class, but if you're not promoting it , it won't be used.

Yes, promotion is a very important part for a project like this. People and other companies need to know about Modultrade, otherwise it can't grow.

Modultrade has conducted a bounty campaign for  promoting the project. Kindly check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385099.0

i think they mean looking more "aggressively" for new customers and get contacts with new companies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

Exchanges like Kucoin and Binance are having promos to establish a userbase. Once they have a big market share they will change the fee structure. You can already see it in the small print.

Anyway, they are promising exchanges for ModulTrade to try to get listed on, but even at this stage they are having outages. I still prefer decentralized exchanges despite EtherDelta being a pain right now.
At the moment, Binance and Kucoin are the best that is now. They take a leading position, etherdelta very slow exchange.

Anyone knows when tokens will be transferable?

They said recently in their telegram channel that tokens will be transferable to your wallet after tokens distribution is over, that is 27 Jan.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

There is little bit more than a week left, hope to hear some other exciting announcement from the team.

One week left for tokens sale? When ICO will be finished?

token sale phase 3 will end 9th jan with 10% bonus.
phase 4 will start 10th jan to 27th jan with 5% bonus. you can check the website and white paper for more information.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

https://www.crypto-news.net/modultrade-token-sale-now-at-the-phase-3-democratizing-global-trade-with-blockchain-technology/?utm_content=buffer326ec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer Nice to see module trade is on Phase 3 with 10% discounts now. Softcap is reached
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

ModulTrade Opens the World of Trading to Small Business

The ICO, already filling its minimum soft cap, offers a viable product to help small business trade freely without restrictions.

ModulTrade aims to remove the barriers of entry into global asset trading, opening the doors for small and medium enterprises. The approach of ModulTrade has four key components: blockchain-based smart contracts, an already functioning trading platform, an up and growing reputation network and marketplaces for various assets.

ModulTrade is here to remove the barriers and lower the fees levied by investment intermediaries and banks, and produce a more democratic system of global trading for any-size companies.

"The way we are building the ModulTrade platform means that any user, from anywhere in the world, at any time, will be able to monitor and review their own trade cycle. There are 400mln MSMEs worldwide, and 56% of these have their finance proposals rejected compared to only 7% of larger companies. This is a massive discrepancy, and ModulTrade’s Value Eco-system (MVE) aims to narrow this gap considerably," noted the project's founder and CEO, Evgeny Kaplin.
In addition to running a successful trading platform, the ModulTrade ICO is already gaining speed. More than 5.7 million MTRc coins have been sold in a pre-sale, with a nominal value of 8,196 Ethereum. The ICO is ongoing, with funds accepted in Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as fiat for larger investors backing the sale with more than $10,000.

The reputation of ModulTrade precedes its ICO, with high grades and accolades from reviewing companies. ICO Bench has given the project a 4.4 high rating, while ICORating has given a "Low" risk rating. CIO Review has lined up ModulTrade as a Top 20 Blockchain Startup in 2017.

ModulTrade will emulate letters of credit and bank guarantees through Ethereum-based smart contracts, thus achieving a real-life application of the power of the blockchain.

The ModulTrade token sale event is in Phase 3 right now, offering a 10% discount off the token price at 700 MTRc for 1 ETH. Phase 3 continues until January 8.

source: https://cryptovest.com/news/modultrade-opens-the-world-of-trading-to-small-business/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

I think Modultrade can be traded on major exchanges if the volume is here, and the team already said that the project will listed on top exchanges. I’m impatient to see which exchanges it will be.
I think at the start kucoin would be a good deal for them but I don't know how strict they are to list new tokens. If somebody really wants to get it he can trade on etherdelta.

Etherdelta should be used to kickstart the volume and trading.

etherdelta is a bit scary with previous "hack" and im here some rumors that its still not safe.

I understand that its nice for tokens that they already create a economy on ED, but pls keep the safety of your users in your consideration

ED is safe to use, just make sure you're on the right website
You can also use metamask to be more secure.

Metamask is really underappreciated

after loging in to fake etherdelta I started using metamask, I think if users are going to trade modultrade tokens , more will be using metamask soon

I have been using it for a while one of the best way to interact with your eth wallet
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

They sold around 6 mln tokens and hard cap is 30 mln tokens. What will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned? Tokens sale ends in January 27, 2018?

Every company will do the same thing when the ICO completes and if there are some coins left, company is going to burn those token inorder to reduce the supply.

Not all companies do this. Some distribute the remaining tokens to the ICO participants. Some use these for internal funding Wink

True, recently I discovered that some ICO (wont name it here) keeps 10% of the investment when soft cap is not reached and returns 90% to investors. They claimed it was for operational costs... So good to find out before you invest

I think no matter what, still the best chose is to burn all the unsold tokens after ICO, its fair to all investors and it should be a common practice for all projects.

Yes, agree with you! And I'm glad that Modultrade will burn all unsold tokens after ICO will have been finished.

Maybe the intentions of the developers have already changed, but in white paper nothing is said about burning. Nothing will be burned. Unsold tokens will be distributed among investors.

Dear All!

Thank you for your comments and discussion regarding the terms of the token sale.

Let me remind the key parameters of the token sale once again:
- Total tokens supply - 100 mln. MTRC
- Tokens for sale - 30 mln. MTRC
- Token sale ends on January 27, 2018
- All unsold tokens will be destroyed and no more distribution after token sales ends.

Softcap - 5 mln Tokens
Hardcap - 30 mln. Tokens.

For more details visit our official page at modultrade.io and find the link to the Term sheet here https://en.modultrade.io/Token_Sale_TS.pdf?v2

You're very welcome to participate our token sale and explore our product at product.modultrade.com.

The best of luck to all!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

ModuleTrade has secure a good amount of money which will secure growth of the project and leave at the same time space for the token price to rise as well
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

What other exchanges is modultrade going to be listed, besides etherdelta? i read now kucoin and i really would like to see them there Smiley very nice exchange.

You read KuCoin here or something official? Because I also would love to see them on KuCoin!

some pages ago someone mentioned kucoin ^^ would be nice to have them listed there. kucoin is the next big exchange Smiley
Surely Kucoin would be an excellent showcase, unfortunately it was not someone of the Team that mentioned and was not an official announcement, I expect, Kucoin has leveraged many new projects, such as Utrust. With the potential and visibility of ModulTrade, I believe this would be instant listing and guaranteed success

Getting on Kucoin would be awesome. Have you used the exchange? It's really awesome. Plus it seems like anything that shows up on there, immediately starts mooning.

Can just agree. If Modultrade could get at KuCoin early it would make a 5x or more in a really short time. Devs should definitely try to contact KuCoin and make some deals. They also do sometimes some competitions for new coins and it is really a nice exchange to trade at, I mainly use KuCoin these days, just rarely some others like Binance and if I can't avoid Cryptopia.

Do you know if Kucoin has some kind of fees for a coin/token to be listed on? Or they just add "the coin of the moment" ?
As far as I know, you can vote for a specific period of time for a coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

As far as I understand this product seems to be a sales and buying platform, she being an Escrow between the seller and the buyer.
I have two questions :
When will the final product be launched, do you already have small businesses to work with? Or are you looking for them?
Is it public for everyone? Do they have their choice to put the goods on sale?

Amelie Poulain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

It’s important to highlight that ModulTrade has launched its MVP and it’s up and running for some time now. There’s a trail of successful transactions executed under smart-contract where settlement is done in ETH. The experienced team can guarantee the sole successful development and execution of the platform, therefore there is little to no worry when it comes to the technical and development-related issues. On the other hand, such platform needs a significant amount of user to become successful.
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Hello, everybody!

We have only 3 days left until discount decrease!

Take the chance to take bonus MTRc for future platform usage! Hurry up!
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Join TOKEN SALE - now 10% discount! https://modultrade.io/

Join the discussion on telegram: https://t.me/modultradeIO

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/

And don't forget that we accept ETH, BTC, LAToken and fiat.

Get in touch with us, if you have any question regarding MTRC token sale!

Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

Good point. As an investor it could be less risky if the ICO does not hit the hard cap. Hitting the hard cap means a high expectation and a possibly a higher chance the price will drop after the ICO. With a lower amount, there could be a higher chance for the price to increase after the ICO.
Yea most ICOs I participated in with a low collected amount rose a lot after hitting exchanges because attention increased a lot after that.
I noticed that it was not important whether the hard cap was assembled or not, if the project is good then it does a lot of x.
Soft cap is enough for a project to start and fortunately Modultrade already reach it. This project has a good chance to be success, so we should not ignore it.
no to forget team already have worked on platform without any softcap that shows dedication. ModulTrade is going to be best trading platform
I noticed this same thing, A lot of projects on the blockchain wait untill they reach a certain cap, modultrade actualy started working on it long before they reached that cap.
respect is in it's place !

Yes unfortunately most of the projects have no working product from the start, but they are basically startups
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

We have only 2 days left until discount decrease!

Visit our website to join us in revolutionizing global trade: https://en.modultrade.io/

Our product platform: https://product.modultrade.com/meet

Talk to us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModulTrade .

Our Blog — https://medium.com/@ModulTrade

PS:
‼️ AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that we NEVER publish neither send any wallet address via email to the token sale participants. The only place where you can find the wallet address to participate in token sale is your personal cabinet on modultrade.io
🕑 Token Sale started on November 28 and official end is planed on January 27 unless all MTRc are sold earlier. You may see the progress-bar on the https://modultrade.io .
😡 Disappointed in the Token Sale process? — Email us tokensale@modultrade.io (we respond with some delays, but we respond anyway 😊).

Amelie Poulain

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

have any from here invest now? Need i kyc or only send eth to the adress and the token will come automatically back to me?
As far as I know there is no need for KYC, which of course is more convenient for investors.
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

We have only 1 day left until discount decrease!

Visit our website to join us in revolutionizing global trade: https://en.modultrade.io/

Our product platform: https://product.modultrade.com/meet

Talk to us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModulTrade .

Our Blog — https://medium.com/@ModulTrade

PS:
‼️ AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that we NEVER publish neither send any wallet address via email to the token sale participants. The only place where you can find the wallet address to participate in token sale is your personal cabinet on modultrade.io
🕑 Token Sale started on November 28 and official end is planed on January 27 unless all MTRc are sold earlier. You may see the amount of tokens sold at https://modultrade.io .
😡 Disappointed in the Token Sale process? — Email us tokensale@modultrade.io (we respond with some delays, but we respond anyway 😊).

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

I read in this press release: https://www.crypto-news.net/modultrade-token-sale-now-at-the-phase-3-democratizing-global-trade-with-blockchain-technology/?utm_content=buffer326ec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

That Modultrade will buy back tokens from merchants in 2018, what exactly does that mean?

''In 2018, the ModulTrade platform will buy back MTRc at a nominal rate for fiat from merchants.'''

Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

The amount currently raised is pretty good, there is still a 10% bonus and will be 5% bonus at stage 4. I think it let an incentive for new investors. More than 8k raised is a nice amount, Modultrade can do great things with that.

Yes, you are right they can start developing mentioned things in the roadmap. But the problem whether the raised amount is enough for dev team to start developing the products.

The base is already there functioning, they just need to improve and gain more clients
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

what is ModulTrade current discount tier? how much fund raised so far?

You can check all this on their official website. There is still a 10% bonus but it only lasts 9 more hours or so. And they raised a nominal value of 8 524 ETH so far.
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Hello, everybody!

We've got awesome news for you this evening. We start the year with an incredible tap!

⚡️⚡️⚡️ Flash news: our CEO Eugeny Kaplin have signed the contract with www.bw.com — one of the biggest mining hardware producer in the world!
As the next step, BW.com will place the products on ModulTrade platform to give the clients absolutely new experience!

Stay tuned and wait for more great news coming soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: