Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91921 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:08:40 AM

I saw somewhere someone posted that there is no info on website how much fund has been raised . My question is , is the fund raised disclosed in pre-sale mode ?

Yeah they won't publish how much ETH and BTC they have raised, because they use personal accounts for every investor and generate personal addresses in ETH, BTC and MTRc
and because they are also collecting fiat currencies. However, they said that they will announce regularly on their site the number of MTRc sold.

I also want to know how many different currencies can be chosen for investment by an ICO company for fund raising at one moment . I am interested in ICOs these days .
The common currency used is ETH and BTC

According to the token sale site I believe it's only ETH which is accepted.

https://modultrade.io

Nope, it is not accurate, when you signed up and go to the contribution page, you can see that it is giving two options.

Btc and eth. So it is possible to invest with two.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:24:54 AM

Read the latest blog on Medium on the research conducted and time taken to date to test our platform. https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/explaining-modultrades-minimum-viable-product-the-platform-1a888e3a4d91
What has ModulTrade done to make the system transparent to users?

I think they are talking about smart contracts in the blockchain. By putting al the info in smart contracts, the trade becomes transparent to users. This is what I understand from the article about Modultrade.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:44:46 AM

how they calculate the value in BTC? is it related to the ETH/BTC price at the purchase time? or it is fixed?

I am sure the price wont be fixed but will follow the current value of BTC/ETH. Right now BTC is going to the moon and ETH is not following at all, so the price wouldnt be far at all.

llhibionada

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:29 AM

-Multrade will use any currency?
- I want to know the rights of Modultrade users?
It looks like the project is getting more and more exciting!

Users can use Eth,  MTRc,  paypal and cc,  as you can see bitcoin isnt included and i dont know why cos of all the currency they can include it has to be btc where everyone who engages in crypto has btc in their wallet, hope this thing would be cleared up
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

I read somewhere there was already a website serving as a pilot project for modultrade but don't remember which one anyone knows the website?

Do you mean the demo? https://product.modultrade.com
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:09:23 PM

I read somewhere there was already a website serving as a pilot project for modultrade but don't remember which one anyone knows the website?

They're planning to partner with contorion.de

Wondering which italian online store they will partner with (because they will start in Germany and Italy)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
karkal

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

I saw somewhere someone posted that there is no info on website how much fund has been raised . My question is , is the fund raised disclosed in pre-sale mode ?

Yeah they won't publish how much ETH and BTC they have raised, because they use personal accounts for every investor and generate personal addresses in ETH, BTC and MTRc
and because they are also collecting fiat currencies. However, they said that they will announce regularly on their site the number of MTRc sold.

I also want to know how many different currencies can be chosen for investment by an ICO company for fund raising at one moment . I am interested in ICOs these days .
The common currency used is ETH and BTC

According to the token sale site I believe it's only ETH which is accepted.

https://modultrade.io

Do you think they will also accept bitcoin while token is still on presale? It's because I am not really earning much with my eth wallet so I used to choose  bitcoin.

We accept BTC,ETH and Fiat for Pre-ICO and ICO. Please checkout https://modultrade.io and refer https://modultrade.io/instructions for instructions/clarifications.

VitalyP

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

They're planning to partner with contorion.de

Wondering which italian online store they will partner with (because they will start in Germany and Italy)

In which way they will be partnering? As re-seller?

The partnering is related to sale execution on smart-contract via MT platform. So it's not a reseller, but alternative purchase from contorion via ModulTrade.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:24:16 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 07:35:47 PM by Sozialtourist

If you use only crypto currency in the calculations, then there should not be any tax issues. Since crypto-currencies are not legal money, and accordingly each transaction is not a sale, but an exchange without making a profit. This excludes taxation.

In the demo you see 'Paypal' and 'Credit Debit' payment possibilities.
They will also be doing USD and other fiat payments. I have tested the demo platform and I can see a future in this project! Still needs some work but thats normal for a demo version. Great work you guys are doing! Keep it up
there it is already a demo released? I did not know until now,I'm going to try it right away...

Yes, they already got a demo. You can find it here.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

wow,it looks pretty cool.
I want join the signature bounty

You can use bounty thread for it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0

Yasemin

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

The MT pre-sale is performing good uptill now. From 23/10, pre-sale discount will be reduced from 40% to 30%. Read more: https://goo.gl/g5EQr3

That sounds really good. I also joined their Telegram, only 89 member right now, so if you have any questions, you will probably will be helped very quick
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@ModulTradeIO

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:53:31 PM

Did u guys see this blog on medium?

"The first objective had to land with users, otherwise why switch from using the current offering from banks? The ModulTrade platform takes the seller and buyer through a series of easy to follow steps which replicates banks’ letter of credit without a bank:
- The seller creates a proposal in the system.
- The proposal is sent through to the marketplace where potential, qualified buyers can see it.
- A buyer checks the product and agrees to buy.
- Thereafter, both parties can watch and match the despatch of goods to the release of funds."

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/explaining-modultrades-minimum-viable-product-the-platform-1a888e3a4d91
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:32:37 PM

sorry if overseen: is ModulTrade like a marketplace where you can trade all kind of goods?

No it's like a 3rd party facilitator for submitting letters of credits without going through a bank. It's not a marketplace but marktplaces can connect to ModulTrade

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

In accepted currencies they have mentioned fiat too . So what are the fiat currencies they are accepting and what are the limitations of acceptance in terms of money as well as amount ?

As far as I know, they accept USD and EUR. But you must at least invest 30k in USD.
Yasemin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:06:33 AM

Is there any airdrop planned or bounty campaigns available? Would be happy to receive some free tokens additional to my ICO bag.

Yes you can find info about modultrade bounty on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0

sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:13:48 AM

in payment industry need faster transactions.  what you doing to solve this issues? also any performance data available?

With normal international payment now, Sellers need at least 3 workdays calculated from the moment the buyer receives the goods to receive money. With Modultrade platform, Seller will receive their immediately if there are no errors in the shipper.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

in payment industry need faster transactions.  what you doing to solve this issues? also any performance data available?

With normal international payment now, Sellers need at least 3 workdays calculated from the moment the buyer receives the goods to receive money. With Modultrade platform, Seller will receive their immediately if there are no errors in the shipper.

I can see that in the future trading will be a lot faster with this platform and maybe it will eventually lower the prices, would be good for the economy too

If the speed of trades increase, will the volatility go up or down? Here is an interesting article about the crypto volatility : https://www.coindesk.com/network-effects-volatility-liquidity-bitcoin-versus-payment-coins/
VitalyP

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

in payment industry need faster transactions.  what you doing to solve this issues? also any performance data available?

Hello, tiger5056.
Unlike any retail sales, when payment is done at the counter, B2B transaction settled once the delivery is through unless you allow prepayment before goods delivery.
Hence, the blockchain has enough time to execute.

Stay tuned!
VitalyP

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:14:23 AM

I can see that in the future trading will be a lot faster with this platform and maybe it will eventually lower the prices, would be good for the economy too

If the speed of trades increase, will the volatility go up or down? Here is an interesting article about the crypto volatility : https://www.coindesk.com/network-effects-volatility-liquidity-bitcoin-versus-payment-coins/

Hi, Mystic90.
The article is doubtful in many terms, but I would like to leave it aside of this thread.
The author makes contradictory statements.
Anyway thank you for the reference.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:31:22 AM

Thats true, the blockchain is fast.
Seller will have his funds within minutes, much faster then the traditional payments nowadays.

The seller and so will have a payment from the buyer instantly, without any crypto currency. Through the bank, even faster than the blocks of ETH are confirmed. In the case of payments through the bank, the buyer can appeal the payment and return the money. But in case of payment by crypto currency, you can not return anything and you can stay without money and without goods. On the other hand, there are cases of fraud of buyers who waited for 3 days of sending the goods, and canceled the payment. And then, if the seller did not have time to withdraw money, he remained without goods and without money. It flourished on one marketplace with all sorts of old junk. Especially women were fond of it. They there at a forum directly discussed how to do it, exchanged experience. They ran to the bank, they wrote a statement, shed tears and paid back, but this is only if the seller is careless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: