Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91921 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

MTCs will be distributed at 27th of january and listed first at etherdelta as far as i know. I am in the telegram channel of modultrade, i saw that admin( vitaly i guess) said that ether delta is the first exchange, after that there will be others. Due to non disclosure agreements they aren't have the right to talk those.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Personally I think with such a small catalog organizing a sponsorship to get more sellers on the platform is more efficient than a referral campaign that probably attracts mainly consumers.

It will bring more sellers platform but it won't happen very fast and there is little time left for ico.

They are trying to get more funds first later they would probably go for hype the platform and catalog can work at that time.

Don't forget, that the ICO is not even over yet and some projects don't even have a demo at this point. One step at a time. I'm sure they are already working on attracting more sellers to the platform. As for the referral campaign, where there is demand, there is always supply.

They just need to create the right attention around their market. They got already one good partnership and more will come with time, now they have money to spend on marketing too.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

MTCs will be distributed at 27th of january and listed first at etherdelta as far as i know. I am in the telegram channel of modultrade, i saw that admin( vitaly i guess) said that ether delta is the first exchange, after that there will be others. Due to non disclosure agreements they aren't have the right to talk those.

I don't know why every developers keep say "we're listed on etherdelta". Of course you are, you can just throw in contract address, ticker and decimals and you can trade any erc20. I'm sure that with this kind of exposure mtrc will be traded on many exchanges in next months

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

Any information how much raised at the moment? in ModulTrade website I can't find this counter.

6,225,397 MTRc
distributed
(nominal value 8,893 ETH)

This is on their website: https://en.modultrade.io/

Approximately 11 million dollars collected, if I correctly calculated. This is a very good result of sales.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

When will the Information be published on which exchanges they appear?

Probably after the ICO and when they have agreed on a listing deal. I don't think they can give you a date when they will announce a new exchange. They will just do it.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

When will the Information be published on which exchanges they appear?

There are NDA agreement in place and usually you need to wait the exchange to announce it first
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

Binance process to get listet is better than kucoin. They got the motivation to avoid listing scams.
In gerneral I wan't to see ModulTrade on more exchanges.
Looking forward to see the ongoing steps.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Hi there! Od like to know about speed of transactions)

What do you mean? If I understand your question, since ModulTrade is running on the Ethereum network, trasactions speed is the same of eth and every erc20 tokens. So it's up to Ethereum to scale better

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Hi there! Od like to know about speed of transactions)

What do you mean? If I understand your question, since ModulTrade is running on the Ethereum network, trasactions speed is the same of eth and every erc20 tokens. So it's up to Ethereum to scale better

tx speed is calculated by gas used and gas price. if you participating in ICO program, recomended gas used is 250000 and gas price more than 21 gwei.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
Merited by premium_domainer (5)

Binance would be really great, but KuCoin as start would do it too Smiley

Listing on binance is not that easy but Kucoin seems easier.

Also, everything listed on kucoin pumping like hell. I hope it will listed on kucoin Smiley

if devs can make great deal with kuCoin, such as make partnership and investing some token there, pump will happen. look back to new coin listing there that has bonus offer, i think thats not from kuCoin only, but partnership from devs and the exchnage.

If modultrade will be listed in Kucoin, MTRc will easily get some pump.
With 12 days left for ico, 6.231.437 MTRc(equal to 8.902 eth) sold, there is a long way to make hard cap but, this figures are solid too.
also with new started referral system bring some speed to sales.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

where can i find all the usefull links about this project?

Website or Website
Whitepaper
ModulTrade Marketplace

You also can find on wesite's section "Media About us" .....; I hope i helped You !

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Binance would be really great, but KuCoin as start would do it too Smiley

Listing on binance is not that easy but Kucoin seems easier.

Also, everything listed on kucoin pumping like hell. I hope it will listed on kucoin Smiley

if devs can make great deal with kuCoin, such as make partnership and investing some token there, pump will happen. look back to new coin listing there that has bonus offer, i think thats not from kuCoin only, but partnership from devs and the exchnage.

If modultrade will be listed in Kucoin, MTRc will easily get some pump.
With 12 days left for ico, 6.231.437 MTRc(equal to 8.902 eth) sold, there is a long way to make hard cap but, this figures are solid too.
also with new started referral system bring some speed to sales.
i think that the refferal program will give a great incentive to sales, i think binance and kukoin are equivalent if the token modultrade will be listed on both exchanges their value will surely grow...
Binance is now the top exchange and it is difficult to listing there. It's still possible for the Kucoin.

yesterday i emailed by kucoin support that says if some coin will be listed there, it will use vote. one vote for 0.1 KCS, but i didn't fully understand with it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

how many Phase will run on ICO? right now phase 4 ICO is running. and modultrade raised very good capital.

Only 4 phases. Now the last phase.

I'm more interested in the question where all the goods from the trading floor went missing? Now there are only 5 products left.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

is this decentralized trading platform? or its market?

You mean trading platform like an exchange?

It's like an marketplace I would say, where you can buy stuff for crypto currencies. You can try it out as they have already a working platform.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

How Blockchain Can Restore Trust in Global Trade

During a time when transparency matters more than ever, enter blockchain.
Global trade does have a problem, with a global trade finance gap of about $1.6 trillion globally (source) and 56% of SME trade finance proposals are rejected. The root of the problem lies in the lack of trust between counterparties who don’t know each other and the typical solution is the letter of credit (LoC), that is outrageously costly (up to 4–15%).
It harms businesses and consumers alike. Those involved in international trade — whether manufacturers, trading houses, transportation companies or banks — are seeking ways to ease the situation and cut time and costs.
The process — from issuing to approval of the letter of credit, which usually takes between seven and 10 days — could be reduced to less than four hours when using blockchain.
A common trade finance offering provided by banks, and increasingly by alternative financial services providers, is known as factoring, and involves a bank paying the seller of goods before the buyer of those goods makes the payment. Naturally, banks charge rates — typically 4 percent to as high as 8 percent — to the supplier for this service, but assume the risk that the buyer delays payment or even defaults. Despite that protection, factoring is a costly undertaking for suppliers, eating significantly into margins and introducing an element of insecurity to the payment picture.
And setting risk aside, processing costs related to manual work, document collection and coordination of remittances are high.
Blockchain has the power to reduce risk, costs and time for both parties, without the need of a bank cutting your profit margins.
Modultrade, our initiative, tries to reduce risk by enforcing trust on the platform we are developing. We aim for helping MSMEs to meet, commit and execute trade globally easily, in a trustful and efficiently ​manner. The use of smart contracts acting as an escrow service is our main focus because they have the power to reduce risk and costs for both parties. The ​simplified ​workflow ​of ​the smart ​contract ​is ​as ​follows.
1) The ​Buyer ​deposits ​funds ​into ​the ​smart ​contract ​which ​acts ​as ​an ​escrow ​agent.
2) Funds ​are ​locked ​in ​the ​smart ​contract ​until ​release ​conditions ​are ​met to impose trust.
3) Funds ​are ​released ​to ​the ​Seller ​upon ​successful ​delivery ​in ​a ​specified ​time ​horizon.
4) Funds ​are ​released ​to ​the ​Buyer ​if ​no ​delivery ​occurs ​in ​a ​specified ​time ​horizon.

A fee is still required when using the escrow service, however this will be a much lower fee than traditional fees charged by banks to deliver this service. ModulTrade just requires a 1% fee, which will be paid with the internal currency MTRc (ModulTrade token), issued by ModulTrade. The MTRc token will act as an efficient instrument of value exchange in the ​ModulTrade ​ecosystem.

Begin to restore trust in Global Trade!

Find out more about ModulTrade and our Token Sale at https://en.modultrade.io
Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

how many Phase will run on ICO? right now phase 4 ICO is running. and modultrade raised very good capital.

This is the last one I think. ICO will be finished in the end of January. So only around one week left.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

How Blockchain Can Restore Trust in Global Trade

During a time when transparency matters more than ever, enter blockchain.
Global trade does have a problem, with a global trade finance gap of about $1.6 trillion globally (source) and 56% of SME trade finance proposals are rejected. The root of the problem lies in the lack of trust between counterparties who don’t know each other and the typical solution is the letter of credit (LoC), that is outrageously costly (up to 4–15%).
It harms businesses and consumers alike. Those involved in international trade — whether manufacturers, trading houses, transportation companies or banks — are seeking ways to ease the situation and cut time and costs.
The process — from issuing to approval of the letter of credit, which usually takes between seven and 10 days — could be reduced to less than four hours when using blockchain.
A common trade finance offering provided by banks, and increasingly by alternative financial services providers, is known as factoring, and involves a bank paying the seller of goods before the buyer of those goods makes the payment. Naturally, banks charge rates — typically 4 percent to as high as 8 percent — to the supplier for this service, but assume the risk that the buyer delays payment or even defaults. Despite that protection, factoring is a costly undertaking for suppliers, eating significantly into margins and introducing an element of insecurity to the payment picture.
And setting risk aside, processing costs related to manual work, document collection and coordination of remittances are high.
Blockchain has the power to reduce risk, costs and time for both parties, without the need of a bank cutting your profit margins.
Modultrade, our initiative, tries to reduce risk by enforcing trust on the platform we are developing. We aim for helping MSMEs to meet, commit and execute trade globally easily, in a trustful and efficiently ​manner. The use of smart contracts acting as an escrow service is our main focus because they have the power to reduce risk and costs for both parties. The ​simplified ​workflow ​of ​the smart ​contract ​is ​as ​follows.
1) The ​Buyer ​deposits ​funds ​into ​the ​smart ​contract ​which ​acts ​as ​an ​escrow ​agent.
2) Funds ​are ​locked ​in ​the ​smart ​contract ​until ​release ​conditions ​are ​met to impose trust.
3) Funds ​are ​released ​to ​the ​Seller ​upon ​successful ​delivery ​in ​a ​specified ​time ​horizon.
4) Funds ​are ​released ​to ​the ​Buyer ​if ​no ​delivery ​occurs ​in ​a ​specified ​time ​horizon.

[img*]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*BhnVTag1ja78-u5TR7062Q.png[/img]

A fee is still required when using the escrow service, however this will be a much lower fee than traditional fees charged by banks to deliver this service. ModulTrade just requires a 1% fee, which will be paid with the internal currency MTRc (ModulTrade token), issued by ModulTrade. The MTRc token will act as an efficient instrument of value exchange in the ​ModulTrade ​ecosystem.

Begin to restore trust in Global Trade!

Find out more about ModulTrade and our Token Sale at https://en.modultrade.io
Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

I like it, 1% fee to sell your items should get a lot of attection. It just matter of building the user base and people will come.  Smiley
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

This is the last one I think. ICO will be finished in the end of January. So only around one week left.

Yes, the ModulTrade token sale will close on January 27th, so a bit less than 2 weeks left.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

I find this project very promising as it addresses the needs of small enterprises by eliminating the traditional barriers for entry in the global trade. But is the total amount and price of module token slated for token sale.

20 000 000 MTRc is for the ModulTrade token sale and its token price is 1 MTRc = 1ETH/700
For more details you can visit: https://en.modultrade.io/  and also download the: https://en.modultrade.io/MT_Token_Sale_One_Pager.pdf?v2
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

I saw that only one contract remained on the MT platform.Does anyone from this thread made a trade on the platform? I'm curious how the trade went.
Platform is not running yet and it works in the presentation mode, I think after ICO ending and listing - contracts will be concluded and platform will be launched.
I remember a few pages ago people were saying that the platform is fully working. And to trade you can.... I'm confused(

Hello.
What is your confusion about?
You may definitely come and try it yourself at product.modultrade.com

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: