Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
Noooberman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Is Coinlancer Freelancers’ Tribunal gathered every time when a violation takes place or is it’s working group permanent?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOMANAGER_FR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

Is Coinlancer Freelancers’ Tribunal gathered every time when a violation takes place or is it’s working group permanent?

No It is not permanent working group, This group remains dynamic.

Freelancing lets you shift gears, join COINLANCER
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:39 AM

Who pays for Coinlancer Freelancers’ Tribunal’s work when they are considering decisions related to the organizational matters?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

Who pays for Coinlancer Freelancers’ Tribunal’s work when they are considering decisions related to the organizational matters?

Every freelancer in the tribunal is entitled to cast a discerning vote that favors the rightful party and the consequences will be executed according to the Freelancers Tribunal. After the arbitration process, 3% of the funds in the Escrow will be held as the platform fees and the remaining funds are released from Escrow to the deserving counterparts of the dispute. The Freelancers Tribunal, however, does not receive any compensation for the votes cast.

notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

Are all the members of Freelancers’ Tribunal obliged to have an in-depth understanding of the field that is  a subject of a deal between a client and a freelancer?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

Are all the members of Freelancers’ Tribunal obliged to have an in-depth understanding of the field that is  a subject of a deal between a client and a freelancer?

I guess without this, decision would neither be fair and nor complete. Every decision needs to have logic and it can only be attained after in depth understanding on situation.

bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

Can I show my profiles on other freelance platforms in order to get higher profile’s rating on Coinlancer?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

Can I show my profiles on other freelance platforms in order to get higher profile’s rating on Coinlancer?

Yes ! until review is true we don't have problem.

gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Are funds transferred to freelancer’s account after an order or a service is carried out or after a smart-contract is closed?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:20:04 AM

Are funds transferred to freelancer’s account after an order or a service is carried out or after a smart-contract is closed?

Our Ethereum based platform uses the escrow payment system which holds the contract fees until the set obligations of the contract are met. On project completion, the funds are released, securing the interests of both the parties involved.

WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

Once again I meet with a company that oozes people and cheats. CoinLancer, this is the same as ATBCoin, another scam. CoinLancer escapes from awkward questions, can not even answer simple questions, close my chat window, or wait for a reply, and nothing is written off. These are scammers, do not pay a cent there. these are the losers and the fraudsters !!!
Ohh ! i now understand, you are the guy spamming around with different names and mail ids. Please mate we have lot more to do rather just answering spammers.
I hope you understand.

CoinLancer is a cheater !!! I'm spamming? You sucker liar !!!
I've asked you simple questions like why you can not fix a counter for 6 days on your home page, on investment money !!!
Why can not you do the same thing for 6 days?
Another thing is that I asked how much money was already invested. And will CoinLancer be this month on the stock market?
From every question you run away, I did not reply to anything !!!
You are idiots !!!
You can not even tell the investor how much money has already been invested, when the meter is broken, and this meter will not be able to fix it already 6 days !!!!
Circus on wheels is a serious statement of your company.
You are the losers and thieves !!!
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:36:14 AM

Once again I meet with a company that oozes people and cheats. CoinLancer, this is the same as ATBCoin, another scam. CoinLancer escapes from awkward questions, can not even answer simple questions, close my chat window, or wait for a reply, and nothing is written off. These are scammers, do not pay a cent there. these are the losers and the fraudsters !!!
Ohh ! i now understand, you are the guy spamming around with different names and mail ids. Please mate we have lot more to do rather just answering spammers.
I hope you understand.

I've asked you simple questions like why you can not fix a counter for 6 days on your home page, on investment money !!!
Another thing is that I asked how much money was already invested. And will CoinLancer be this month on the stock market?
You are idiots !!!
You can not even tell the investor how much money has already been invested, when the meter is broken, and this meter will not be able to fix it already 6 days !!!!

Every thing you posted as a query has been answered promptly. But still i wish you...
GET WELL SOON  Smiley Smiley Smiley

WeMakeMoney

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

I hope you understand.

You are idiots !!!

You have two websites you cheat !!!

= https://ico.coinlancer.com

= https://www.coinlancer.io

Earlier on the forum people complained that you avoid answers to questions. You are suckers !!!!
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

I hope you understand.

You are idiots !!!

Earlier on the forum people complained that you avoid answers to questions. You are fools, and at the same time idiots, because you can not even fool people! You suckers !!!!

I would request you to keep decorum and mind your language here.
Please try to keep your facts and figures intact, get some logic in your discussion. It will help a lot. Run through the thread again. You should get all the answers.

WeMakeMoney

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

I hope you understand.

You are idiots !!!

Earlier on the forum people complained that you avoid answers to questions. You are fools, and at the same time idiots, because you can not even fool people! You suckers !!!!

Please try to keep your facts and figures intact, get some logic in your discussion. It will help a lot. Run through the thread again. You should get all the answers.

You sucker !!! You can not fix the money invested for 6 days, and you want to run a business? You are probably joking an idiot, a liar, a thief, your coinlancer company is a stinky shit  and nothing more. ICOBOX promoted you, but they did not know you were thieves !!!
People do not invest anything in that shit, because they are scam artists.
bitcoinbs (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Contact For Bounty Update and Query

Telegram: https://t.me/harshini01

Gmail: harshini0191@gmail.com

Customer Support

Telegram: https://t.me/CLissues

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

I hope you understand.

You are idiots !!!

You sucker !!! You can not fix the money invested for 6 days, and you want to run a business? You are probably joking an idiot, a liar, a thief, your coinlancer company is a stinky shit  and nothing more. ICOBOX promoted you, but they did not know you were thieves !!!

I agree with the person who does not trust you. I'm following you and you really do not answer specific questions. You do not communicate with the members of the bounty and do not answer their questions. Do not update the spreadsheet. Tell me how many funds you have already collected and provide the address of the contract. I wrote for a long time that I think you are scammers. In your roadmap you write that you will release the platform directly after the ICO. Why not before, if it is already implemented? Where is a Demo or the code?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

I hope you understand.

You are idiots !!!

I agree with the person who does not trust you. I'm following you and you really do not answer specific questions. You do not communicate with the members of the bounty and do not answer their questions. Do not update the spreadsheet. Tell me how many funds you have already collected and provide the address of the contract. I wrote for a long time that I think you are scammers. In your roadmap you write that you will release the platform directly after the ICO. Why not before, if it is already implemented? Where is a Demo or the code?

I see your point here, About Bounty spread sheet, i already requested all the participants to follow the process. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245565.msg23812813#msg23812813

Please check website for information on fund raised.

Please stay connected, you will soon get to see platform live, up and running.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

I just saw the outrage of people that you do not update rates and do not take into account their work !!! They do not have access to the table, how can they throw their work there))) You not gave me the address so I do not checked if there really were such a number of funds listed in your ICO
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

Who determines fairness of the settlements rendered by Coinlancer Freelancers’ Tribunal since neither a client nor a freelance can be objective?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: