Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the only real next thing is ADA?  (Read 1242 times)
Karto (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

while you guys thinking about onions and ethereum dark, there are real game changer on the way
read about ADA project, its stated as "LEGAL" and added to the bittrex exchange
isnt it promising ? i think it is..
its one of the first bridges between the legalization
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1050

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:44:52 AM

Oh look, despite all the shilling for this shit, it's only going down:

Gotta make fun of spineless people creating shill threads.

Not your keys, not your coins!
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:48:45 AM

while you guys thinking about onions and ethereum dark, there are real game changer on the way
read about ADA project, its stated as "LEGAL" and added to the bittrex exchange
isnt it promising ? i think it is..
its one of the first bridges between the legalization

The "Team" page lists no individual employees.... major RED FLAG
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:21:53 AM

Don't worry bro it will wake up. As the early investors who invested in the ICO got dumped their coin all these days.Hence it dropped down.But it is a nice project and buyers are interested in it and they will buy now and make the price go higher.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

I bought $275 worth of ADA in 2nd day of treading, And now it's worth $200. And slowly but surely price going down due to huge coin supply & only exchange listed is brittrex.
They need to move on with project and try to list on few more exchange. Or else i see the price going down further more.. Not sure if it gonna be worth holding next 6 months or so.

charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

Another lie. God could you at least make them somewhat more clever? Iohk.io/team

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:11:55 PM

The coin is hugely popular in asia mostly in Japan and there is a huge community behind the coin. They are rapidly changing and can be a good investment.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

I purchased Ada recently thinking I would hold for a bit and sell. Guess what happened? The price tanked, and it kept going down. I'm not sure what the future holds for Ada, but for now I would wait till the price is stable before buying in again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

Bath I love you, I really do, because your always real about any project and call it out for what it is, but I gotta say this coin isn't going to die or disappear anytime soon, it has huge potential especially for the wallet and speed of actual transactions for starters. The only other wallet this fast is the ARK wallet. I think this project has a huge amount of potential, especially for what they want do to, in the long run it will be similar to ETH/NEO/STRAT where Dapps can be overlayed on top of the protocol, very ambitious. Not just another shitcoin, this one actually has a use case in my undead opinion.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

The concept os this coin looks sounds very similar to ETH and BTC, ADA differs on numerous key details.The supply shortage of ADA alone should cause some drastic price fluctuations in the short term while it is the only major exchange that listed the project that on bittrtex.They need to move on with project and should try to list this on few more exchange. Otherwise there is will be more downside for this coin.

kabz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

Team is solid, most than 99% of crypto, IOHK know what they are talkin about, enough to tell that this coin have a good futur, even tho supply is high.
perazdera

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:09:45 PM

I think it will go up, it`s new coin give it some time. Let see what will happen in one month.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:06:53 AM

Well for now, i am holding. Will see what happens next few weeks, my only concern is they have only listed in one exchange, this is huge downfall as not many people have access to buy this coin. The dev team should try to list couple of more exchanges, if they want to stable the price.

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:19:50 AM

You know what, at first I thought that this coin will becomes huge.
Since I saw the price was really good to do some scalping. But now the price keeps decreasing.
God, it's good that I didn't hodl it for too long.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

ADA was added only recently at Bittrex and its a usual market reaction to buy the new ones while its hot making the price shoot up and then market correction follows so the price that you are looking now maybe is the real price of ADA. If you buy at 600 to 700 price don't worry as it might hit the 700 to 800 soon, just wait for it. It might be in the lottery list of coins to be pumped by whales.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:21:28 AM

I'm honestly surprised this isn't below .01 USD yet.  I thought it would only take a day or two but I believe it's headed there either way.  Marketcap when it first listed on bittrex was absurd.  I hope all you who bought is prepared to hold for a long time.
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

Another lie. God could you at least make them somewhat more clever? Iohk.io/team

Hahahah!!  Cheesy
Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

The concept os this coin looks sounds very similar to ETH and BTC, ADA differs on numerous key details.The supply shortage of ADA alone should cause some drastic price fluctuations in the short term while it is the only major exchange that listed the project that on bittrtex.They need to move on with project and should try to list this on few more exchange. Otherwise there is will be more downside for this coin.

"You can buy, sell or trade Ada through digital currency exchanges.
When Ada is launched, it will be available at a number of popular exchanges.
Several exchanges have already agreed to list Ada.
A full announcement will be made ahead of launch and details of the exchanges listing Ada will be available here.
Ada will also be available at a network of ATM machines in Japan.
Starting with five locations, the network is planned to grow to about 25 ATMs within a year of Ada’s launch.
A list of ATM locations will be added here as they become operational."

source: https://www.cardanohub.org/en/buy-sell-ada/

Wink
deepblue01

Activity: 756
Merit: 116

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:31:48 PM

ADA was added only recently at Bittrex and its a usual market reaction to buy the new ones while its hot making the price shoot up and then market correction follows so the price that you are looking now maybe is the real price of ADA. If you buy at 600 to 700 price don't worry as it might hit the 700 to 800 soon, just wait for it. It might be in the lottery list of coins to be pumped by whales.

newcoin ADA?whats make ADA can be listed in bittrex? anyone can explain this one?
i heard the news about bittrex will not accept newcoin. but why ADA can do that?
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:01:03 PM

The coin is hugely popular in asia mostly in Japan and there is a huge community behind the coin. They are rapidly changing and can be a good investment.
There is really a huge support for the coin and it sure seems a promising one now that the value is a bit down which is normal as everyone will quickly want to dump for profit.
It is nice to be able to find a spot on bittrex though since it has not been easy for new coins stepping into bittrex these days. I hope the coin ends up being as promising as it seems though.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: