Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 2033 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:06:20 AM

Have you extracted bitcoin cash from your btc seeds yet? If yes, are you using them?

I don't know why but I'm too lazy to the point that until now I haven't exported and got my bitcoin cash and exported from my cold storage.

Or have you sold them or exchanged them for another alt or bitcoin.

Not yet but this is what I'm planning to do, I don't have any use for them but only for selling it so that I can generate and experience to have good profit from the last split and still waiting for the upcoming forks.

Or do you plan to hold them as well and expect the value to go high similar to bitcoin.

Yes, I'm planning to hold them the same with bitcoin but I'll sell it in due time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

Yeah i use it as one investment, and at now i still holding some BCH and i'm sure BCH price will be more up in another time to come. Other than that sometimes i sell it on bitcoin, but that's only occasionally to do when needed. Many said BCH is a failed altcoins and has no good future, but i believe BCH have a good future and its value will be higher.

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:31:44 AM

Have you extracted bitcoin cash from your btc seeds yet? If yes, are you using them?
Or do you plan to hold them as well and expect the value to go high similar to bitcoin.

I do not use bitcoin cash, but I use bitcoin only: D
indeed the price of bitcoin cash is now so weak
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:01:37 AM

I got the bitcoin cash free. Now very low price of these altcoins so I don't think they need to sell. May they be stored on my account. If they die I won't regret it. If they are more expensive then I benefited from it. I don't think you can achieve respect to the currency which went free.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

I'm not holding my bitcoin cash, I just don't believe in them and sold after was able to get them.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

I heard some guys say,Bitcoin cash is clone of Bitcoin.And many people mind,Bitcoin cash is next Bitcoin.In this ways, I keep some Bitcoin cash.I hope as soon possible it will increase like Bitcoin.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:16:02 AM

Yeah i use it as one investment, and at now i still holding some BCH and i'm sure BCH price will be more up in another time to come. Other than that sometimes i sell it on bitcoin, but that's only occasionally to do when needed. Many said BCH is a failed altcoins and has no good future, but i believe BCH have a good future and its value will be higher.

Same with me, I also using bch as investment. But I doubt its price will recover to ATH, and even now, there will be another coin called bitcoin gold,

don't you think it will be a threat for bitcoin cash position and price. Right now, I haven't get any profit yet from bitcoin cash, except from free airdrop

from hardfork. what could convince you to keep hold your bitcoin cash?
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:40:38 AM

I didn't have bitcoin during that fork and therefore I could not get bitcoin cash but I do not care about it. I think most other altcoins are better than bitcoin cash. I don't think of buying bitcoin cash.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:16:02 AM

Have you extracted bitcoin cash from your btc seeds yet?
yes, some of it not all. i have already converted most of it back to bitcoin when it was pumped. i am holding some more because i missed the chance to sell it on top so i am taking the risk of holding it until it is pumped.

If yes, are you using them?
use? there is no way i can "use" them. the only place that i can send them to is an exchange where i can sell these coins!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:30:12 PM

No in starting it had the hype among traders and the price had also touched the same as btc on some exchanges but when withdrawing and transfering was enabled the price pretty much reduced. Then miners found out mining bch is more profitable than btc ans because of this the price remained more than expected but today mining difficulty was increased and again btc is better to mine after this it is mostly be a dead coin.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

yes I also sold all my BCH,because several cryptocurrency exchanges have so far rejected BCH, while others are biding their time before they start trading the new token.Over the longer term, Bitcoin cash’s prospects are limited due to the relatively small size of the community maintaining its blockchain, developing its software and using the cryptocurrency.But bitcoin cash is still the third biggest cryptocurrency, just below ethereum and bitcoin.

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

I'm not sure if it's actually possible to reasonably use Bitcoin Cash right now. Everybody's mining it when difficulty is low, but then it switches to high diff. and most miners switch back to Bitcoin. Then for couple of days you get transaction confirmation once every 4 hours or so. If you want to use it to buy something and they want let's say 5 confirmations, you'll be waiting for a day to get you payment confirmed.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

I mostly using bch just trading in market for generate profit, nothing else. And obviously, advantages of large bch fluctuations in price.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

I only use bitcoin instead of bitcoin cash, and I also do not know how the development of bitcoin cash so far. I just follow some coins from ico as well as bitcoin and eth. I will not use any other currency before I try or find out from people around me about the currency

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

Using ? No! I exchanged almost all of it for bitcoin few days after it forked and holding just little in case. It came as a free coin, and I am not really bothered if it finds itself in the drain later. The market is unpredictable, we might say it won't make much sense but only time can tell.

Never been a good fan of BCC though and it has just been another altcoin good for pumping as far as I am concerned, but that is just my point of view now as that might change. We are humans! Grin
cryptokangaroo

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:07 PM

not really but it has been profitable to trade it. without saying it was a freebie in the first place..
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

I have extracted my BCH from my BTC seeds not too long ago which I even blame myself why I waited that long before converting because from the time I plan the extraction and the time I actually did it, its was only the downward trend that was witnessed and I don't even know if things will change anytime soon. I also don't see anyone keeping for long because most avenue to convert to fiat is either through BTC or ETH which leaves BCH out of the equation.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

I think this coin will die slowly because it has no use cases, unless for speculation. Now another Bitcoin fork on the way, people see these forks as free money.
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:58:54 PM

I sold almost all of my bitcoin cash. It is so weak, I am not buying bitcoin cash anymore.
coinfoundry

Activity: 292

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

I'm done with BCH as well. I don't see a future for it.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: