Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of post/activity decreasing  (Read 276 times)
Keeping Up (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:27:18 AM

Has anyone of you in here encountered the same situation.
I am sure that i had 84 activities last week.
But now as i checked there were only 81 left.
Can anyone enlighten me what is happening.
Thank you.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:33:29 AM

I've never seen or heard of anyone having their activity level reduced.

Are you sure you're not confusing activity with posts? They are different. And post count can be reduced when threads that you posted on get archived or deleted. Some times individual posts can be deleted if there are complaints or the moderators deem it necessary.

Please give us more detail.
m!llar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

Because  theymos  deleted  Giveaway threads

read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0
Keeping Up (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

I've never seen or heard of anyone having their activity level reduced.

Are you sure you're not confusing activity with posts? They are different. And post count can be reduced when threads that you posted on get archived or deleted. Some times individual posts can be deleted if there are complaints or the moderators deem it necessary.

Please give us more detail.
I see.
I have 84 post,  as well as 84 activities.
Probably some of the threads where i posted or commented were deleted therefore the number of my post were also reduced and my activities as well.
Thanks for helping me understand it better.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
kenikat

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

i have had mine drop, but it is because threads i wrote in got deleted.

frustrating as im trying to get to jr member, but have relaxed and am now taking my time with better quality posts, will get it in 6 weeks instead of 4 :lol:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: