Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bradley Manning  (Read 6248 times)
ReCat

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:01:27 PM

It's not interesting. Furries gravitate towards eachother like magnets. Their fronts always connecting to the others' rear. Tongue

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
SEC agent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

America, land of the free

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:12:46 PM

Someone's never heard of furries...

I just looked it up...and then promptly erased my browser history (thanks).  So you perverts want to fuck cartoon animals or something?  Is this common amongst bitcoiners?

Wait, no...nevermind.  I think "ignorance is bliss" applies here.

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:15:55 PM

SEC must be a grumpy old grandpa that should go outside and yell at the kids on his lawn to.. get off his lawn.

This is fairly accurate.

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:17:51 PM

Closed minded, are we?

About fucking animals? Absolutely. Having sex with animals is wrong.

ReCat

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:18:43 PM

Someone's never heard of furries...

I just looked it up...and then promptly erased my browser history (thanks).  So you perverts want to fuck cartoon animals or something?  Is this common amongst bitcoiners?

Wait, no...nevermind.  I think "ignorance is bliss" applies here.

Geez, you think furries are perverts? have you read fifty shades of grey?  Furries don't even have sex with animals, that's called bestality.

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:20:23 PM

So you are sexually attracted to animals, but don't have sex with them?

That is marginally better, but still disgusting.

ReCat

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:24:50 PM

he is correct. furthermore, not all furries are even sexual. many furries are simply hobbyists.

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

yet these practices do not require an animal's consent, nor do they even consider the animal's feelings, unlike beastiality.

So what you are saying is, before you personally fuck an animal, you make sure to get its consent? ( because it sounds like you are speaking from experiance here)

So, how exactly does an animal consent to rape, and why do you feel the need to defend perverts who rape animals?

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:28:55 PM

he is correct. furthermore, not all furries are even sexual. many furries are simply hobbyists.

Sexualizing animals is a very strange hobby.

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:29:37 PM

And furries are sexually attracted to humanoid animals. Also, hating based on what someone is sexually attracted to, without considering their actions, is stupid and a form of bigotry, as it cannot be changed willingly by the person.

So you ARE sexually attracted to animals then?

ReCat

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 11:32:04 PM

I wouldn't fuck any animals, OR humans.. probably.

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:35:10 PM

I feel the need to because I don't actually think it's rape. I know how it feels to be hated and discriminated against.

I'm sure dogfuckers around the world appreciate you standing up for them, but despite your personal opinion, having sex with an animal is not only wrong, but is also rape.

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:36:11 PM

And furries are sexually attracted to humanoid animals. Also, hating based on what someone is sexually attracted to, without considering their actions, is stupid and a form of bigotry, as it cannot be changed willingly by the person.

So you ARE sexually attracted to animals then?

Humanoid, i.e. anthropomorphic. Surely you don't think, for example, Bugs Bunny is an example of a real life rabbit, do you?

Yeah, that doesn't make it any better.

"No, see..it's different...The dog was walking upright and was just begging for it...it's totally cool, guys."

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:41:43 PM

Except, you haven't actually refuted any of the points I've made. You support forcing a female dog to be raped and chopping a dog's balls off without a care about it, even if the animal resists, but sex is rape, even if the animal doesn't protest?

I don't believe in "owning" pets at all, much less forced breeding or castration.

Now back to your disgusting perversion; when did you first notice that you were attracted to animals?

SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:43:42 PM

[a human having sex with an animal] is rape, even if the animal doesn't protest?

Yes.

The fact that I have to explain to a group of adults (presumably) that fucking animals is wrong, boggles my mind.

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:54:08 PM

[a human having sex with an animal] is rape, even if the animal doesn't protest?

Yes.

The fact that I have to explain to a group of adults (presumably) that fucking animals is wrong, boggles my mind.

That is stupid. Rape isnt "sex that is wrong". It deals specifically with the issue of consent or lack their of.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
SEC agent

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:57:15 PM

Except, you haven't actually refuted any of the points I've made. You support forcing a female dog to be raped and chopping a dog's balls off without a care about it, even if the animal resists, but sex is rape, even if the animal doesn't protest?

I don't believe in "owning" pets at all, much less forced breeding or castration.

Now back to your disgusting perversion; when did you first notice that you were attracted to animals?

You do realize that's like asking, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" It's a loaded question.

Even if I was attracted to real animals, which I'm not, where is this going?

Yes.

Now tell me why. Obviously animals can consent to sex, as they have sex within their species all the time. Besides the reasoning 'most people think it's icky, so it must be wrong', what's wrong with it?

Sorry, cartoon animals (which is a completely different thing).

Why? Because, like a child, mentally ill person, or someone drunk or drugged, they are not capable of consent.  In addition, their inability to effectively communicate wants, needs, and so forth clearly means they can not vocalize consent (even if they were capable).  

Do you really think that not moving, attacking, or running away counts as consent? I guess it's free game on people who are drunk or drugged..." No officer, I know she was in a drug stupor, but she didn't run when I penetrated her, so it's not rape".

SEC agent

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:23:52 AM

You do realize that the only reason drunk or drugged people would not resist is because they CAN'T.

Wait, what? Drunk or drugged people cant legally consent because they are not considered mentally capable to consent.  This is why "date rape" is such a serious issue.  It has nothing to do with physical capability.

Oh, and you're also implying mentally ill people can't have sex either, because that would ALWAYS be rape.

When a person of full mental capabilities has sex with someone with severe mental retardation, it is rape, and the law views it as such.

If animals can't consent to sex, ANY sex between animals is rape, according to you.

Nope, when an human takes advantage of an animal, it is rape. As I stated before, the animal does not have the mentally ability to consent to sex with a person (in the same a way child isnt mentally capable) and even worse cannot communicate its consent (even if it were possible).  Rape does occur in the animal kingdom amongst animals, but that has very little to do with what we are discussing, nor is it everytime.

Are we done with your bullshit strawmen arguments now?  

Look, no matter which way you try to characterize it, when you fuck your cat, you are raping it...even if Ms. Whiskers was laying provocatively on your couch and you are really sure she wants it, it is still rape.

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:26:30 AM

You do realize that the only reason drunk or drugged people would not resist is because they CAN'T.

Wait, what? Drunk or drugged people cant legally consent because they are not considered mentally capable to consent.  This is why "date rape" is such a serious issue.  It has nothing to do with physical capability.

Oh, and you're also implying mentally ill people can't have sex either, because that would ALWAYS be rape.

When a person of full mental capabilities has sex with someone with severe mental retardation, it is rape, and the law views it as such.

If animals can't consent to sex, ANY sex between animals is rape, according to you.

Nope, when an human takes advantage of an animal, it is rape. As I stated before, the animal does not have the mentally ability to consent (in the same a way child isnt mentally capable) and even worse cannot communicate its consent (even if it were possible).  Rape does occur in the animal kingdom amongst animals, but that has very little to do with what we are discussing, nor is it everytime.

Are we done with your bullshit strawmen arguments now? 

So the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate why an animal is capable of consenting to sex with another animal but incapable of consenting to sex with a human. as specifically as possible please explain why this is the case.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
SEC agent

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:42:50 AM

So the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate why an animal is capable of consenting to sex with another animal but incapable of consenting to sex with a human. as specifically as possible please explain why this is the case.

Are you serious?

Our legal system has a clear definition of "sexual consent" and "rape" that (like all of our laws) pertains to human action, not what animals do to each other.    

A cat raping another cat has absolutely nothing to do with a human raping a cat.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: