Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SOL] The next-gen decentralized social network  (Read 6421 times)
Sola.foundation

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Sola Weekly is our new format to keep you informed about everything that happens at Sola. What do you think about it? Please, share your thoughts.

Look closely, when you read the report, you might find one delicious change we've made. Can't wait to see your reaction!

Click here for Sola Weekly #1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sola.foundation

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

Sola Weekly report #4 is live.

Read and share your thoughts, awaiting the new update, which is following soon (spoilers inside).
harimbadl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Hey i like your project!!!
A good alternative to steemit Smiley
Bigger audience more rewards less stress!!
If your daily vote power is used,
you cant post anything more!
and on next day when you wake up,
all your content is upvotet Smiley
You can not upvote youself,
so you have to vote other people!
I like the sytem very well!
https://sola.ai/qbert
This is my ref link ,
if there is someone without an account,
pleas use my ref link Smiley
Thanks!!

nice day @ all
Sola.foundation

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

In our new 5th Sola Weekly report, you will find more about the upcoming update, which will hit the app stores soon. You may also be interested in having a sneak peek at the Topics feature. We've finished the design and can share more insights regarding the features.
Sola.foundation

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

We are planning to attend the Blockchain Summit in Frankfurt on the 26th of April. We thought it might be a great chance to have a meetup with Sola's German community and everyone who's interested.

If you are in Frankfurt or nearby at that time, would you like to meet with the team?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Tell me more about your project
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

How will this compare to Steem and Golos? As far as I understand those seem to be Reddit analogs. Will SOL be an analog of some centralized social network, or is it a completely new way of socializing?
Porsche911

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

How will this compare to Steem and Golos? As far as I understand those seem to be Reddit analogs. Will SOL be an analog of some centralized social network, or is it a completely new way of socializing?

Yes it is more like Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat - then it is Reddit or Steemit or Golos. I use it for 4 month straight every day and love the concept. The user quality is very high. The content and the app experience improves and major steps are ahead.

However you can not compare it to any other social media, you have to test it yourself.

Feel free to check my account out and beginner guides. https://sola.ai/dporsche
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

a new generation decentralized social platform managed by users. Users create, distribute and earn on their information in a fair and transparent way.
sunnytaco

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

I see quality content can easily access the entire user base Sola. Users to post news, stories and entertainment cards, Sola will handle the rest. Sola to generate revenue from advertising, billing and user partnership and split revenue with users, providing financial incentives strong to use the services and content creation with quality, leading to further increase revenue. This project is very attractive! Tongue Tongue
AndreNuri

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Sola.foundation

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Improved SOL distribution model is live[/url]
Automatic SOL distribution is back along with new ways to use it within Sola.

The revamped SOL distribution model is back and live. From the user perspective it feels pretty much the same; you post cards and comments, and receive SOL when other people vote for your content. The major changes are under the hood. What is the difference?
Before: fraudulent users were able to affect value distribution significantly, disproportionate to their contribution to the overall value creation. In other words, they were distributing more value than they created themselves. This led to attempts to trick and defraud the system.
Now: economy value, created by user for service, defines the amount of SOL they distribute with their votes. With their votes, users define the proportion of SOL distribution, but not its amount. Basically, one vote of one user can easily have more value than one hundred votes of other users.
The changes will make it harder for fraudulent players to trick the system without increasing overall value along the way, which ironically is economically beneficial to the system and, as a result, every user.
Altogether with the previous SOL distribution system we removed the complicated logic of action points. The new improvements allow us to remove the much disputed semi-manual fraud detection check for withdrawal operations to external wallets. Now, the card reward will be accrued and sent to the internal Sola wallet at the time of card expiration, which is 7 days since its creation.

Boost and revive
Along with the improved SOL distribution model we added two ways to use SOL in the app.
First, you can get some additional exposure to your cards with clear and simple pricing. Each 100 views will cost you 2 SOL. There is a limit of how many views you can get in this way and at the launch it will be limited to no more than 500. Of course, your cards will still spread naturally, this option is if you want to boost them.
Second, you can revive an expired card and make it spread and receive votes for additional 7 days. The date of creation will stay the same so viewers will know when it was actually created. Both boosted and revived cards are prominently marked with the corresponding badges.

New ways to earn and spend SOL will follow soon with two types of challenges: Sola and user-generated ones, improved airdrop program, and more.

Thanks for reading and using Sola.

https://medium.com/solaplatform/improved-sol-distribution-model-is-live-d3daea626514
Sola.foundation

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Latest news: registration and install rewards increased x5 (from 5 SOL each to 25 SOL)!
https://sola.ai/airdrop
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Hi there. Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Idea and concept is amazing and I hope that it will be nice project. I will keep the project in my lists. Every posts are really fun to enjoy.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Be aware of Sola.ai scam.

You probably be banned as soon as you earn singnificant SOL amount with your creativity.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Be aware of Sola.ai scam.

You probably be banned as soon as you earn singnificant SOL amount with your creativity.

Did you asked them why they banned you? I know some friends who reached the minimum withdrawal amount and cashed out SOL tokens to their wallets without any problem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: