Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Culture and Traditions fading away  (Read 1215 times)
Cruzifer (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:59:30 AM

Is it possible if no one take care of their culture and traditions it can be forgotten?
Behavior and lifestyle will be changed because of modernization. Sad Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nataxa093

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

I think that there will be people who will never forget about the traditions and culture of their people. They will transfer them from generation to generation. But you need to remember sometimes about your culture.

mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

I think that there will be people who will never forget about the traditions and culture of their people. They will transfer them from generation to generation. But you need to remember sometimes about your culture.

Yes, traditions and culture should not be forgotten and should be passed on to their children. Despite the development of technology, traditions help us to be spiritually rich.

Neytiri

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

no doubt that culture and traditions are fading away but also many vital things are fading away like ethics respect and humanity

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

Is it possible if no one take care of their culture and traditions it can be forgotten?
Yes. This may be the cause of modernization and technology that the culture and tradition fades away. But with proper way of raising children by our elders i do hope that somehow some values retains
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

It is true that they are fading away. and globalization does not help at all. It is in our hands to keep our traditions and culture alive!
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

It's bad but there's nothing we can do. Every culture and tradition evolves to simpler forms and tends to achieve uniformity in the long run. I thing that's just human evolution.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

It is possible for come culture to be extinct. One of the major culture destroyer is the social media. The social media tells us what they want us to see. They brainwash us tell us different stories until we don't see that we nearly forgot about where we came from, what we are and what does our society preserve. Nowadays I see a lot of kids doing a grown up man's doing. They tend to do it and they think that it is fine because the media told them that it is fine. 
Williamsss

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

Culture and Traditions can’t be end till human life end because human create it but it can change

every year life way change so we change our Culture and Traditions till have only 1% of old Culture and Traditions
kkent

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

Cataclysmic events could still wipe out those cultures by destroying the people who are trying to preserve the culture. They might be re-discovered later ala Pompei, but look at the damage done to Hiroshima, if that ever happened to an entire nation, the culture could be lost forever.
Sterling1331

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

Traditional culture, if understood in a broad sense, indicates all human activities such as religion, philosophy, moral standards, laws, politics, economic, society, history, literature and art, such as have been preserved, learned and transmitted in a given community or group over a long period of time and are passed from many generations but due to rapid modernisation people are not at all serious about there own culture and hence culture as well as tradition are fading away Sad Sad
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:40:15 PM

It is very possible that could happen in todays times. In my family atleast I dont really care for any of the traditions my parents do and that is because most of them are based out of religion. Since I do not identify as a

religious person my traditions will probably go by the waist side. Kinda sad that it is happening this way but like you said the modernization of things completely changes the way we live and our outlook on live. We are living

in amazing but trying times I feel.

arnobs07

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:38:04 AM

actually we should maintain  and  respect all cultures that we have .. it a way of leading a life and society .. we should preserve our won culture individually by not mixing with others culture ... when ethnocentric happen by different people culture harmed slowly...
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:55:45 AM

I think some ridiculous cultures and tradtions must be forgotten becaus  many of them out of date and they are ruining today's modern lifestyle. I do not see any wrong point in this disappearance .

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
reyhiesa

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:56:03 AM

actually we should maintain  and  respect all cultures that we have .. it a way of leading a life and society .. we should preserve our won culture individually by not mixing with others culture ... when ethnocentric happen by different people culture harmed slowly...

But why do that? Aside from war or disasters cultures and traditions change because society as a whole changes for the better. And the interaction between different cultures speeds the process up. Sticking to the ways of the past for no other reason than because you were taught that way doesn't make sense to me. Ancient traditions and cultures belong in history classes and museums.

no doubt that culture and traditions are fading away but also many vital things are fading away like ethics respect and humanity

I don't think so. I think that is a case of it being easier to get access to news and better news sources and research methods than we've had in the past. That uncovers a lot more dirt about more people than was possible before.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████              █
█████     ███       ███
█████     ████      ████
█████     █████     █████
█████     ████████████████████
 ██████           ██████
   █████▄       ▄█████
     ███████████████
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Start 1st ICO : SEPT 27 - 60 DAYS
▬▬▬ JOIN NOW ! ▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████
  ▐█████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████████      ██████▌
  ▐███████████▌   ▄▄▄██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
  ▐████████▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████          ██████▌
   ███████████    █████████
    ▀█████████    ███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
jaibster

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

Culture and traditions define who we are, they make us distinct from others communities. Lately people are becoming more distant from their culture. People all over the seem to be adopting same lifestyle. I think westernization would be more suitable then modernization. People all over the world are adopting western culture.
reyhiesa

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:28:46 AM

Culture and traditions define who we are, they make us distinct from others communities. Lately people are becoming more distant from their culture. People all over the seem to be adopting same lifestyle. I think westernization would be more suitable then modernization. People all over the world are adopting western culture.

Yes, westernization may be more accurate. And it's true that western culture has a lot of flaws like disregard for the environment, excessive materialism, etc. In that sense I agree that maintaining cultural diversity is beneficial. Sort of a way to experiment with the different ways people can live in a modern world and then hopefully have them learn from each other and improve.

Where some in this thread lose me is in the "shouldn't mix with others", "mixing harms the culture" and your "cultures and traditions define who we are". I'm not saying we should forget about cultures and traditions, but rather we should keep in mind that they can't be immutable and still be useful.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████              █
█████     ███       ███
█████     ████      ████
 ██████           ██████
   █████▄       ▄█████
     ███████████████
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Start 1st ICO : SEPT 27 - 60 DAYS
▬▬▬ JOIN NOW ! ▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████
  ▐█████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████████      ██████▌
  ▐███████████▌   ▄▄▄██████▌
  ▐████████▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████          ██████▌
   ███████████    █████████
    ▀█████████    ███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Yes. I noticed the more modern a city is, people doesn't pay attention to their tradition or cultures anymore except and only if their clan is very strict with it.
jherz

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

The evidence are realy in our generation today that people  turning into modern behavior. The next generation are not  aware about traditional and cultural ways they just know they where born and open their eyes in high technology  surrounding.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

Yes. Tradition and culture should be pass to our next generation. Culture and tradition should never be forgotten
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: