Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔺🔴 [ANN][ICO] 💳 VVTokens: Financial Services More Accessible 🔴🔺🔴  (Read 2130 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

after holiday what news update about this project? or we just waiting ICO sale start at 22th jan 2018
more active thread make this project easy to get hardcap Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrRichi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Im gonne stay tune to this project.Well im looking for forward to this project in the future.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

after holiday what news update about this project? or we just waiting ICO sale start at 22th jan 2018
more active thread make this project easy to get hardcap Smiley
I think team have a prepare more action for maximum at ICO. If have interest and question, just ask here then Admin or support of project will help you ASAP.
The big day's closer, I wish Vvrokens able to reach of hardcap on future, damn i can't waiting.
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

VVToken’s CEO RJ Gosselin has just announced on Telegram that the ICO has been moved to June 7, 2018 due to a relocation in Switzerland
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Here is the full announcement:

Dr. RJ Gosselin, [16.01.18 14:31]

VVTOKEN ENHANCES VALUE WITH MOVE TO “CRYPTO VALLEY” IN SWITZERLAND

Participants in the VVToken ICO will benefit from greater flexibility and better opportunities to realize appreciated value from owning tokens

Belize City, Belize-16 January 2018

VVToken (VV), the company that created the CyberBank™ consumer finance platform, today announced it has begun the process of relocating its corporate headquarters from Belize to the “Crypto Valley” of Switzerland, one of the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technology ecosystems.  VVToken will complete the move during the first quarter of 2018, allowing them to offer significantly enhanced value to participants in their ICO, and later to their CyberBank™ clients.  In order to accommodate the requirements of the relocation and maximize advantages to the coin purchasers, the ICO launch date will be moved to June 7, 2018.

The relocation to Switzerland opens the door for VVToken to leverage their CyberBank™ products via innovative partnerships with other blockchain-driven entities, greatly accelerating market penetration and reducing the overall amount that VVToken needs to raise in their ICO.  “We are extremely excited about the greater value this will deliver to the participants in our ICO,” VVToken CEO Dr. RJ Gosselin said. “This move allows VVToken to leverage the strength of the $6.1 million we have already raised and combine it with all the benefits of operating from the most favorable ICO environment on the globe. Switzerland’s entire political culture is based upon a decentralized, bottom-up approach that is a natural fit for companies like VVToken; moving to the Crypto Valley will give us the added advantage of basing our project in the number one location in the world for competitiveness and productivity.”   

Dr. Gosselin shared that “VVToken has already finalized an agreement in principle with a firm committed to funding consumer micro loans via our wallet application. This partnership will allow us to expand our focus on assisting unbanked and under-banked individuals by providing much needed funding to small businesses in a number of locations across the globe.”  VVToken has also concluded agreements with multiple companies to provide a broad array of services to users of the financial platform, including low-cost/no-cost cellular phone services, innovative data access that changes the paradigm of how users avail themselves of data, and reduced fee domestic and international remittance services. VVToken continues to work on finalizing complementary partnerships that will allow it to deliver its CyberBank™ products in multiple international markets.

When VVToken announced that its financial solution had raised over $6 million in the course of 6 weeks since it began the presale for its upcoming ICO, news of the blockchain startup’s milestone dominated the NASDAQ marquee in Times Square. VVtoken expects today’s announcement will drive interest in the ICO to record levels.

VVToken will initially introduce two technology-based CyberBank™ products built upon VVToken’s C*Commerce marketplace tools, which act as a dynamic link between cryptocurrencies and fiat currency.  The first product VVToken will offer is the CyberBank™ Platinum Debit Card, a prepaid debit card targeted to low-to-middle income users. This card will offer individuals who are typically unable or unwilling to obtain a bank account low-threshold access to several financial services. The second product is the CyberBank™ Black Card, a feature-rich card offering numerous benefits to well-qualified individuals that combines accessibility to cryptocurrency and fiat currency features in a single powerful platform.

VVToken aims to raise USD $15 million in a token sale to deploy a platform offering payment security and mobile affordability that utilizes the security and reliability of the blockchain while delivering financial appreciation to the cardholder. For detailed information on VVToken’s ICO, visit www.VVTokens.com and read the company’s white paper here.

VVToken was founded to provide a platform offering payment security and mobile affordability that utilizes the security and reliability of the blockchain while delivering an unparalleled mix of benefits to the users of CyberBank™ products. The main technologies behind VVToken’s products are the VVChain™, VVToken’s blockchain-based digital ledger and its Smart Invest™, protocol, an automated transactional algorithm designed to monitor and react to cryptocurrency market conditions, allowing VVToken to leverage our cryptocurrency positions.
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:16 AM

Great move team, then which means for "Crypto valley" these project will be listed as enterprises ? Like : Bancor,Bitcoin Suisse AG,BOS Platform Foundation, Crypto AG, and other.
wish all the best for move a little move plan. Hardcap has moved to 15m usd, I believe team able to collect more than it. Hardcap will be reached only a few days, only need more 9m USD to make it.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Great move team, then which means for "Crypto valley" these project will be listed as enterprises ? Like : Bancor,Bitcoin Suisse AG,BOS Platform Foundation, Crypto AG, and other.
wish all the best for move a little move plan. Hardcap has moved to 15m usd, I believe team able to collect more than it. Hardcap will be reached only a few days, only need more 9m USD to make it.

can not wait for this project to be successful. 5 months of waiting does not seem to be long when looking at this project is very convincing to follow. and now can only be patient for it Smiley
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

i has do for twitte campaign vv token you can check my spreadsheet 135 ,
and i never receive token at my eth address . thank for attention
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

It seems that the topic has long died, apparently even died with the "project".
If I'm not right, let me know Smiley
yudi09

Activity: 1106
Merit: 740

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

Here is the full announcement:

Dr. RJ Gosselin, [16.01.18 14:31]

VVTOKEN ENHANCES VALUE WITH MOVE TO “CRYPTO VALLEY” IN SWITZERLAND

Participants in the VVToken ICO will benefit from greater flexibility and better opportunities to realize appreciated value from owning tokens

Belize City, Belize-16 January 2018

VVToken (VV), the company that created the CyberBank™ consumer finance platform, today announced it has begun the process of relocating its corporate headquarters from Belize to the “Crypto Valley” of Switzerland, one of the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technology ecosystems.  VVToken will complete the move during the first quarter of 2018, allowing them to offer significantly enhanced value to participants in their ICO, and later to their CyberBank™ clients.  In order to accommodate the requirements of the relocation and maximize advantages to the coin purchasers, the ICO launch date will be moved to June 7, 2018.

The relocation to Switzerland opens the door for VVToken to leverage their CyberBank™ products via innovative partnerships with other blockchain-driven entities, greatly accelerating market penetration and reducing the overall amount that VVToken needs to raise in their ICO.  “We are extremely excited about the greater value this will deliver to the participants in our ICO,” VVToken CEO Dr. RJ Gosselin said. “This move allows VVToken to leverage the strength of the $6.1 million we have already raised and combine it with all the benefits of operating from the most favorable ICO environment on the globe. Switzerland’s entire political culture is based upon a decentralized, bottom-up approach that is a natural fit for companies like VVToken; moving to the Crypto Valley will give us the added advantage of basing our project in the number one location in the world for competitiveness and productivity.”   

Dr. Gosselin shared that “VVToken has already finalized an agreement in principle with a firm committed to funding consumer micro loans via our wallet application. This partnership will allow us to expand our focus on assisting unbanked and under-banked individuals by providing much needed funding to small businesses in a number of locations across the globe.”  VVToken has also concluded agreements with multiple companies to provide a broad array of services to users of the financial platform, including low-cost/no-cost cellular phone services, innovative data access that changes the paradigm of how users avail themselves of data, and reduced fee domestic and international remittance services. VVToken continues to work on finalizing complementary partnerships that will allow it to deliver its CyberBank™ products in multiple international markets.

When VVToken announced that its financial solution had raised over $6 million in the course of 6 weeks since it began the presale for its upcoming ICO, news of the blockchain startup’s milestone dominated the NASDAQ marquee in Times Square. VVtoken expects today’s announcement will drive interest in the ICO to record levels.

VVToken will initially introduce two technology-based CyberBank™ products built upon VVToken’s C*Commerce marketplace tools, which act as a dynamic link between cryptocurrencies and fiat currency.  The first product VVToken will offer is the CyberBank™ Platinum Debit Card, a prepaid debit card targeted to low-to-middle income users. This card will offer individuals who are typically unable or unwilling to obtain a bank account low-threshold access to several financial services. The second product is the CyberBank™ Black Card, a feature-rich card offering numerous benefits to well-qualified individuals that combines accessibility to cryptocurrency and fiat currency features in a single powerful platform.

VVToken aims to raise USD $15 million in a token sale to deploy a platform offering payment security and mobile affordability that utilizes the security and reliability of the blockchain while delivering financial appreciation to the cardholder. For detailed information on VVToken’s ICO, visit www.VVTokens.com and read the company’s white paper here.

VVToken was founded to provide a platform offering payment security and mobile affordability that utilizes the security and reliability of the blockchain while delivering an unparalleled mix of benefits to the users of CyberBank™ products. The main technologies behind VVToken’s products are the VVChain™, VVToken’s blockchain-based digital ledger and its Smart Invest™, protocol, an automated transactional algorithm designed to monitor and react to cryptocurrency market conditions, allowing VVToken to leverage our cryptocurrency positions.

is there any information about the progress of this project? they say ico will start on 7 juni this, but why there is no update about sales process and no communication at all this dithread or in telegram chat. will this project continue or stop here? thank you

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

I do not understand those who write here that this is an impressive project. honestly, I did not see even a link to the site

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

I do not understand those who write here that this is an impressive project. honestly, I did not see even a link to the site
Here's a link to the site - https://vvtokens.com/
But it does not seem to work. This, in principle, is not surprising. So much time there is no news about this SCAM. You can safely say that this is another "garbage project"
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

But it does not seem to work. This, in principle, is not surprising. So much time there is no news about this SCAM. You can safely say that this is another "garbage project"

This is not surprising. unfortunately, now there are so many bad projects and it gets harder for me to select normal, worthy projects

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

The result of the end of this project also has no beauty at the end of the story of this project.
yudi09

Activity: 1106
Merit: 740

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

I also do not think this project is now dormant. seeing the first time the project was as convincing as their successful presale time collected $ 2 million. after waiting for several months and should now this project is ongoing ICO sale but there was no news at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

I cant found these project, no change name (domain or other) no update, no news. Project has canceled? It is unfortunate since the fund raised on private sale has collect big funds.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

I cant found these project, no change name (domain or other) no update, no news. Project has canceled? It is unfortunate since the fund raised on private sale has collect big funds.

I think so, I also can't visit the website of this project and it is true, this project has been turned off and there is no new development.
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

I think so, I also can't visit the website of this project and it is true, this project has been turned off and there is no new development.
Community has gone, that is really weird for me. There's possbile are fake project either? since they are had biggest funds has collected in Pre-sale, that is possible fake raised?  Huh
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

Community has gone, that is really weird for me. There's possbile are fake project either? since they are had biggest funds has collected in Pre-sale, that is possible fake raised?  Huh

Things that are useless are done if you want to revive this project because I think all the development and other teams have gone away and didn't respond to any response.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: