Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] DimonCoin - [FUDD]ecentralized  (Read 49334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:03:49 AM

when will be the airdrop ?

CALENDAR
- First airdrop: New Moon on 19.10.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 15.10.2017
APPLY HERE

- Second airdrop: New Moon on 18.11.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 14.11.2017

- Third airdrop: New Moon on 18.12.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 14.12.2017

AIRDROP REQUIREMENTS
- You must apply using a wallet that will have a minimum of 0.01 ETH in the date of airdrop.
- You should apply only one time for every airdrop.

Please compile the form with care, entering your ETH address correctly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Postlegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:55:18 AM

when will be the airdrop ?

CALENDAR
- First airdrop: New Moon on 19.10.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 15.10.2017
APPLY HERE

- Second airdrop: New Moon on 18.11.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 14.11.2017

- Third airdrop: New Moon on 18.12.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 14.12.2017

AIRDROP REQUIREMENTS
- You must apply using a wallet that will have a minimum of 0.01 ETH in the date of airdrop.
- You should apply only one time for every airdrop.

Please compile the form with care, entering your ETH address correctly.

Wow.....I don't have anymore ETH, all my BTC are on trade orders. Maybe next time. Sad

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

Topic cleaned!

Reminder:

Please note that this is a self moderated topic, and every non relevant message (such as "Joined", "I'm in", "Filled the registration", etc.) will be deleted!
Keep it clean and avoid message spamming, thank you.

Stop spamming "joined" and "thank you", please
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

when the first airdrop end
because I see new moon 19/10/2017 but at under is must register unti 15/10/2017

That's correct, you can register until this evening at 23:59 GMT, then the airdrop will begin on 19/10/2017.
Just because we need some time to check out the registration list for irregularities and duplications
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

Registrations for the first airdrop are now closed!

We got a total of 6431 applications on the list, a lot of which are duplicated address.
In the next days before the airdrop we will check the list and we'll remove duplicates and irregularities.

To everyone who joined and supported us 'till now, a big THANKS!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTRg5bvUg3CQAlK4PMdApiRXJN21NmBJEp0gPYHS-QJGHTKjdmtg399F9n3vNmLjXNv89Rw7_6Lpw7j/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:27:20 AM

Registrations for the first airdrop are now closed!

We got a total of 6431 applications on the list, a lot of which are duplicated address.
In the next days before the airdrop we will check the list and we'll remove duplicates and irregularities.

To everyone who joined and supported us 'till now, a big THANKS!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTRg5bvUg3CQAlK4PMdApiRXJN21NmBJEp0gPYHS-QJGHTKjdmtg399F9n3vNmLjXNv89Rw7_6Lpw7j/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Congratulations dev! We all hope DimonCoin will be a huge success, good luck with the project! Smiley

Wow, 6431, not bad. We hope the best for Dimoncoin. And best of luck to those who successfully registered. Hoping that newbies like me will be blessed. Smiley
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

We cleaned the registration list, there were a lot of duplicates, a lot of invalid addresses.
Total number of participants for the first airdrop is: 6311

We are gonna distribute 33 millions FUD in this airdrop, so for every wallet the amount should be 5,228.96529868.
Since there are a lot, really a lot of wallets with 0 ETH, that will not receive the airdrop, we decided to round up to 5230 FUD.

Please, be sure you have the minimum amount of 0.01 ETH in your wallet if you want to receive the drop, thank you
You can check the final list here: https://goo.gl/S3jwbX
zovkan

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:07:43 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 07:18:42 PM by zovkan

We cleaned the registration list, there were a lot of duplicates, a lot of invalid addresses.

We are gonna distribute 33 millions FUD in this airdrop, so for every wallet the amount should be 5,228.96529868.
Since there are a lot, really a lot of wallets with 0 ETH, that will not receive the airdrop, we decided to round up to 5230 FUD.

Please, be sure you have the minimum amount of 0.01 ETH in your wallet if you want to receive the drop, thank you
You can check the final list here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/S3jwbX

Hi! Im adding this updates on croatian forum and I have problem. It constantly keeps removing link with final list from my post. Can you check out what seems to be a problem?

DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

You can check the final list here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/S3jwbX

Hi! Im adding this updates on croatian forum and I have problem. It constantly keeps removing link with final list from my post. Can you check out what seems to be a problem?

that's because you are still on Newbie rank, and it's a shortened link; use this one instead: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTRg5bvUg3CQAlK4PMdApiRXJN21NmBJEp0gPYHS-QJGHTKjdmtg399F9n3vNmLjXNv89Rw7_6Lpw7j/pubhtml?gid=642437586&single=true
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:33:38 PM

I missed the first airdrop. Hopefully I won't miss the next round.

Hi guys how do i join this airdrop. DO i have to send .01eth from my eth wallet to register?

No, don't send anything to the contract! This is not an ICO.
You should have registered for the airdrop (free coins distribution) until yesterday. You can now wait for the next airdrop.
The 0.01ETH amount refers to the minimum one should have had in his wallet to participate to the first airdrop.

For more information please read the announcement, thank you for your interest
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

Hi guys how do i join this airdrop. DO i have to send .01eth from my eth wallet to register?

You should have registered for the airdrop (free coins distribution) until yesterday. You can now wait for the next airdrop.
The 0.01ETH amount refers to the minimum one should have had in his wallet to participate to the first airdrop.

I think i registered over the weekend. Tried to search the google doc that was referred in the above msg , but not sure how to search it. Any sugestions?
Hopefully i am on the list.

DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

I think i registered over the weekend. Tried to search the google doc that was referred in the above msg , but not sure how to search it. Any sugestions?

Search your wallet address in this list here: https://goo.gl/S3jwbX
If it is in there and you have the minimum amount you will receive the tokens
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

Great, good job removing duplicates and invalid address, I assume it must have been pain but you managed to do it just great.

Also still can't believe why some people can't just read and understand simple rules, and act according to it. In every airdrop I participated so far, there has been a lot of people that try to cheat the system... That's why I said, good job with cleaning registration list without any panic.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Hi, I sent 0.01 eth. Please send the tokens, please.
Eth adress: ********************************

And why did you send 0.01 ETH? Who asked you to do so?
Please read the OP! You should not have to send anything to anyone!
This is an airdrop, not an ICO! The 0.01 ETH have to be in your wallet to receive the airdrop, we cannot do nothing about the ETH you sent

Also, please edit your message and delete the ETH address, it is not allowed to post your address in the forum! Please edit it or we have to remove your post, thank you
DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:11:38 PM

Hi, I sent 0.01 eth. Please send the tokens, please.
Eth adress: ********************************

And why did you send 0.01 ETH? Who asked you to do so?
Please read the OP! You should not have to send anything to anyone!
This is an airdrop, not an ICO! The 0.01 ETH have to be in your wallet to receive the airdrop, we cannot do nothing about the ETH you sent

Also, please edit your message and delete the ETH address, it is not allowed to post your address in the forum! Please edit it or we have to remove your post, thank you

I sent it to my own address. I deleted my message. Thank you

Ok, sorry then, it was a misunderstanding. We thought you sent the ETH to the contract
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

Hi DimonCoin,

Do you still need a Spanish translator? I could do it!
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

Glad to see that im on the list! Awaiting patiently to see where this one goes good to see some restriction placed on it and not allowing people signing up with a million dead ether accounts..  Airdrop is on 19th right? 00:00 GMT? I like the spread drops out by month to month.. will have to remember the next date for signups Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

When is the #2 airdrop ?

It says on the first page:
''Second airdrop: New Moon on 18.11.2017
You can sign for the airdrop until 23:59 GMT of 14.11.2017''

DimonCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

This is hilarious...how do you plan to stop people from spreading FUD? It's just against the rules? Will you not be able to spread FUD because this token will always be worthless?

Dude, THEY spread FUD, we only furnish raw material to build on
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

currently only 0.008 eth in wallet. Problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: