Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bitcoin?  (Read 593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:57:50 AM

Dont sell it.
Buy BTC more now.

It is forking time, altcoins are dropping,
BTC time now
Dont sell.

I know what you mean, after fork then you will get a coin from Bitcoin like BCH. very seductive and that is a good idea rather than altcoin trade. Grin
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

Okay guys I need a way to sell bitcoin that is not xcoins and not localbitcoin. I wan't smooth transactions. previously I used xcoins and have had almost $300 (have sold $2400 in btc) stolen from me by users deleting their paypal so i can capture funds or doing fraud chargebacks THE DAY BEFORE THE PAYMENT IS FINALIZED. I have already had paypal permanently ban two users and am working to get a third banned for fraud. These people are required to give their ID and sign contracts before they are allowed to get on xcoins. I have heard a bunch of people have issues with localbitcoin as well so i dont want to use them. I have a regular income of bitcoin and need a smooth way to sell.
TheMatrix101
The most saved way that I have been selling my coins is through faces to faces transaction. I do meet with the buyers at an open place and do the transfer there. Most of this online exchangers has a lot of challenges ranging from scam to missing of funds along the way. Bitcoin ATM is also good though I will advise you to use very few fund. If you are from American you can use  coinbase. But my best and the most secure is to sell to buyers hand to hand and in my country there are many people buying hand to hand.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:09:10 AM

Dont sell it.
Buy BTC more now.

It is forking time, altcoins are dropping,
BTC time now
Dont sell.

Wonderfully explained in few words the whole story and the whole advice. This advice really works for now. Definitely like everyone other in trading, you must have a goal of getting phenomenal profits. So being a strategic person, you must have to observe this given advice for now. Act immediately before it will too late.
Actionminow

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Okay guys I need a way to sell bitcoin that is not xcoins and not localbitcoin. I wan't smooth transactions. previously I used xcoins and have had almost $300 (have sold $2400 in btc) stolen from me by users deleting their paypal so i can capture funds or doing fraud chargebacks THE DAY BEFORE THE PAYMENT IS FINALIZED. I have already had paypal permanently ban two users and am working to get a third banned for fraud. These people are required to give their ID and sign contracts before they are allowed to get on xcoins. I have heard a bunch of people have issues with localbitcoin as well so i dont want to use them. I have a regular income of bitcoin and need a smooth way to sell.

TheMatrix101
if you believe. You can sell your bitcoin to me. We will meet and deal directly
Russsslan89

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I have now experienced in the bitcoin i feel so much tired but I never thought to myself to surrender no problem about the money. No matter what happened.
saraiwikan

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

TheMatrix101

How I wish you were from Philippines too just like me. Here it is very easy to exchange bitcoin or etherium into to our local currency. Can be withdrawn to banks, remittance, or use it to buy something online. Easy peazzy xD
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

TheMatrix101
I believe you should sell the bitcoin at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price has been flat throughout the past few hours and is currently showing signs of strong rebound. So I think the bitcoin girl is going to have big fluctuations, so you should sell the bitcoin right before the bitcoin price drops. I believe the bitcoin price will be about $ 7600.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

I would not sell bitcoin right now the price is too low. People again are interested of buying bitcoin to repeat the previous growth. I am holding BTC and ETH and I am sure that I will earn quite good finally.
I consider it need to wait until better prices happens and than it would be easier to make a right decision.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

TheMatrix101
I think you should not sell bitcoin at this time, you can see that today's bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery and will continue to increase in the coming days, so to be able to trade into you should analyze accurately and have a specific plan. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may continue to rise and reach the $ 8800 mark.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Bitcoin is in a very good buying position at this time selling here would not be a wise decision I will recommend you to hold because it looks like it will cross 10k soon.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

Now it's time to buy btc, not sell. All experts predict new ATH by the end of the year...and who are we to argue?  Smiley Bitcoin has more or less found its bottom support..I expect it to trade sideways for a few more months (the healthiest option) before it goes on the uptrend and reaches new heights by the end of year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: