Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move on If you still love him/her? Do you experience it?  (Read 1116 times)
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

Just time man, nothing more sadly. I threw myself into my work and over time it got better and i was productive during the bad times.

If they are a bad person that helps, you can always tell yourself you deserve more.

Also going out to meet other people and learn new ways of thinking helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

One thing I truly learn on that situation is by giving your self a big break. Break of all the lies that you feel. Break the rules of being used. Break the bad feeling when you remember the good moments of both of you from the pass. Break thinking all the time and effort you put to that relationship. It't not the end of the world. You can Break a little and Stand up.

When I'm on that part. I watch a lot of love story movie and feel that I'm inlove again. haha crazy feeling! But I smile again!
Stormkeeper

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:53:39 PM

Know your self worth and understand that you can find other people just like the person you ended things with.
The first poster was right, just occupy yourself with other things
Now im trading and looking at bitcoin all day and its pretty much given me no time to think about depressing thoughts.
dExplorer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

First, remove him/her in your phone everything, conversations, pictures. Hang out and have fun to forget. just dont go too drunk
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:58 AM

First, remove him/her in your phone everything, conversations, pictures. Hang out and have fun to forget. just dont go too drunk

Haha, I think that is hard to do. Like other said, in just a twink of you eyes the picture is him/her. hahaha Just curse her/him. That's it. hahaha .. Its up to you!

Secret to move on : Accept the reality!
ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

Haha, I think that is hard to do. Like other said, in just a twink of you eyes the picture is him/her. hahaha Just curse her/him. That's it. hahaha .. Its up to you!

Secret to move on : Accept the reality!

Reality is so hard to me. But thanks to all comment on this thread. It help me a lot.

Just move on forward!

God Bless
lestilla

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

Yaay
First of all,preoccupy your mind with other things you love doing .I know is not easy because have been there, I stucked him online every mins but the truth remains that despite the pain life must go on. You can go out and see a movie or hang out with other friends.
Again-time surely will heal it up. As you preoccupy your mind with other stuffs in no time it will be a forgotten issue
Rifana

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

look for activities that can make you forget it, and often hang out with your friends, with the support of friends maybe you can move on
Kittykattie

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

Just let it be. If he or she is not the one for you let her/him go, i believed that time can heal all the wounds. Just the let the time pass.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

Still on process and its so hard dude. Can you advice me?
Yes go and take it by force or find another and forget yourself with time. And so sit and think to drive to anything good will not.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

Yes go and take it by force or find another and forget yourself with time. And so sit and think to drive to anything good will not.

Thanks for giving time to answer my question. Smiley
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

Thanks for giving time to answer my question. Smiley

Be realistic men. Stand up and move on.

“When you lose someone, you get used to living day to day without them. But you’ll never get used to the “10 second heartbreak.” That’s the time it takes to wake to full consciousness each day and remember…”
abztabz

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

How to move on if you still love him or her? two things first love your self, secondly just let it go, really it's hard to do it but if you love somebody, and she or he ask a freedom in relationship you must give what she or he wants, there is a saying in the Bible, love conquers all. so love is not selfish it's not focus in only one but for all. even you love that particular person if that person ask you for freedom give it, there is  always a person who is willing to accept you and respect you to love you. and of course on the second time you have a relationship do all the things that you need to do, so that the person will love and respect you more. and learn something from your past relationship. so that, on the second relationship, you will not do the same mistakes.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

Yes I already experienced about it. If i still love him/her but she didnt love me already it is time that i need to move on already and do what ever makes me happy , i will spend my time with my friends and also with my family. Then i will work hard not for myself just to show him/her that he/she wasted me for nothing thats the time that he/she will realize how much painful he/she did to me.
mitsuki

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

when I've broken up with my ex
I was as much as possible to avoid communicating with him and to find out so I could forget him slowly
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

when I've broken up with my ex
I was as much as possible to avoid communicating with him and to find out so I could forget him slowly

And now, what happen? Do it help to you right now?
Sulmate

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:40:09 AM

I never experienced it, but if I experience it, I will seduce, and love him a surprise until it gets his heart.

Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

Hello,

Sometimes i remember those moments when i sit on computer and my wife comes sit on my lap and hugging me "I am your "bunny girl"? Do you love me?"
Ten years is long time, she have his own life and i got my own.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

I think sometimes in life you can't really move on, but you just have to approach each day as it comes, for often you will have been so in love with someone at a time that everything seemed right, but things change and time moves on. I would love to go back in time to a period with an ex but that was many years ago now and I'm sure we both have changed a lot since.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

That was the most difficult experience in my life. I didn't know what to do to move on.

I guess that time and staying close to your people helps.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: