Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Trade a house in Portugal for Bitcoin! [Finished)  (Read 2670 times)
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:07:04 PM

Cool you are on a crypto news website: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/wat-voor-vastgoed-goed-kan-ik-allemaal-kopen-met-bitcoins

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lfilipetav

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:06:06 AM

Thats a good one if Portugal dont have a strict financial rule concerning the purchase and transfer of real estate because over here with that amount of money, to buy a house then I will have to explain where it is coming from and how I manage to have such huge amount as Fiat because  bitcoin popularity is still low here so I have to convert to Fiat before going for such transaction. But the issue is not buying alone but for me who doesnt even have a Portugese visa or permit, of what use will the house be for me?...

I am Portuguese , don't know him. Portugal as a program called "golden visa".
Anyone who invests at least 500k in real estate in Portugal can apply to a visa that allow you to travel in any EU member state. You only have to live there for 80 days (HuhHuh?? NO SOURCE) in 3 years.

As far as I know Portugal could consider Cryptos an asset (as far as I know there is no code law yet) , as EU supreme court ruled it as such in a case of some country asking for tax and the court ruled it as assets so they are untaxable.

Lisbon houses have gained about 20% de value in 2 years. They are like the altcoins, cheap if you compare with other major cities, just waiting for the pump. I would buy all of them myself ahah
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:54:01 AM

Thats a good one if Portugal dont have a strict financial rule concerning the purchase and transfer of real estate because over here with that amount of money, to buy a house then I will have to explain where it is coming from and how I manage to have such huge amount as Fiat because  bitcoin popularity is still low here so I have to convert to Fiat before going for such transaction. But the issue is not buying alone but for me who doesnt even have a Portugese visa or permit, of what use will the house be for me?...

Anyone who invests at least 500k in real estate in Portugal can apply to a visa that allow you to travel in any EU member state. You only have to live there for 80 days (HuhHuh?? NO SOURCE) in 3 years.
All EU members can travel in any EU member state, you surly do not have to have 500.000 euro on a Visa card, or even have to own a Visa card.

ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

All EU members can travel in any EU member state, you surly do not have to have 500.000 euro on a Visa card, or even have to own a Visa card.

I don't think that's the type of visa he's referring to.

This would be the type of document he's referring to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_visa

Not a credit/debit card.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

Not a credit/debit card.
Ow haha.  Well that kind of Visa you also do not. Passport or ID card will suffice to travel in whole Europe.

TikoCrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:10:31 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:47:23 PM by TikoCrypto

Thats a good one if Portugal dont have a strict financial rule concerning the purchase and transfer of real estate because over here with that amount of money, to buy a house then I will have to explain where it is coming from and how I manage to have such huge amount as Fiat because  bitcoin popularity is still low here so I have to convert to Fiat before going for such transaction. But the issue is not buying alone but for me who doesnt even have a Portugese visa or permit, of what use will the house be for me?...

Not a credit/debit card.

Ow haha.  Well that kind of Visa you also do not. Passport or ID card will suffice to travel in whole Europe.

You're missing the point, if you invest at least 500k in real estate in Portugal, you will be granted a visa. This is very interesting, if you live outside the EU, for Europeans of course not....
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

Not a credit/debit card.
Ow haha.  Well that kind of Visa you also do not. Passport or ID card will suffice to travel in whole Europe.

It is a program for foreigners who buy a house or invest in Portugal is entitled to remain in Portugal.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:26:26 AM

Not a credit/debit card.

It is a program for foreigners who buy a house or invest in Portugal is entitled to remain in Portugal.
Nope!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: