Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eximchain: MIT Grads Launch Blockchain-Enabled Supply Chain Solutions  (Read 3083 times)
capa (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:33:49 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 12:11:25 AM by capa

Supply chains have changed dramatically over the past 20 years, but supply chain management has not. It is estimated that shareholders lose over $5.2 trillion in potential revenue each year due to the lack of transparency, connectivity, and agility in the global supply chain.

A group of MIT graduates thinks there’s better solution. The Eximchain project started in 2015 at MIT with the mission of providing blockchain-enabled tools to transform the global supply chain by integrating SMEs and increasing transparency. (They received valuable mentorship from the MIT Media Lab, made it to the final round of MIT $100K Accelerate Competition, and completed the Plug And Play Fintech Accelerator.) After graduating in June and publishing their whitepaper, the team began searching for their first use case in Asia, where SMEs are heavily concentrated.

With the goal of powering the supply chain of the future, Eximchain will create a smart-contract-based ecosystem that allows companies to quickly build customized, end-to-end supply chain solutions with data privacy. Different participants can derive different values from the ecosystem: sourcing platforms or rating agents can use the Proof of Existence (PoE) functionality to demonstrate data ownership without revealing transaction information, suppliers can seize early payment discounts from downstream buyers to improve working capital, and logistics partners can automate the reconciliation process across different systems to save time and reduce cost.

Eximchain’s first large user base comes from Trade Manager, a Big Data platform that helps buyers find suppliers based on their transaction records. A pilot is scheduled to make blockchain-based Supply Chain Sourcing solutions available to over 50k SME users on the Trade Manager platform. The $20m Eximchain is raising this round will be used not only to build out the product but also to empower the SME community and to set a new standard for enterprise use of blockchain solutions in the global supply chain.

Join us on Telegram to learn more about our project, and stay tuned for our bounty program coming soon.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:54:03 PM

Hey I would like to reserve the German translation of this project - thanks and I will send you a pm Smiley
meta100000

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:58:35 PM

Hey guys...

If you need someone to do the translation to portuguese, I'm your guy!!!  Grin
bbqnub1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

Supply chain is one of the biggest use cases for blockchain. This seems like it is targeting exactly that
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

No team here?
no bounty?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

I was so sorry to forget the white list. I wanted to join ICO very much.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Attilaloe

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

Hello, guys, when we can register to take part in your ICO? Will there be a whitelist and KYC procedure? Looking forward to know more about your project.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Hello, guys, when we can register to take part in your ICO? Will there be a whitelist and KYC procedure? Looking forward to know more about your project.

It seems that whitelist closed? Why? Tokens sale will be in March only, so 2 month left and closed? I want to join as well
https://www.eximchain.com/whitelist.html
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I was also bummed out when I saw that the whitelist has been closed already. These days on the ICO scene its considered to be lucky if whitelisted, after that, the real battle begins (gas wars etc).
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I received an email saying I have been successfully whitelisted however have not received a fallow up email since for KYC. Is this normal and should I be concerned?
Iago

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

will there be a bounty?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Doubtful project.
There is very little information.
And the forum thread is empty.
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

Doubtful project.
There is very little information.
And the forum thread is empty.

On the contrary, I think this is a good project. Do your research and you will find that there is plenty of potential in Eximchain. If you want to spread FUD, please back it up with facts.

bitbong

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

May i ask why there is no bounty thread?

No airdrop?
No kyc?
Pavel_zt

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I posted your ICO on my website. Is it looks good?

https://ccurrency.io/ico/eximchain-supply-chain/

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Eximchain Launches Bug Bounty Program

We are starting a bug bounty program for Eximchain token smart contracts. Discovery of major bugs will be rewarded up to $10,000 in BTC. Very severe vulnerabilities will be rewarded up to $20,000 in BTC.
https://medium.com/@eximchain/eximchain-launches-bug-bounty-program-360ce3c97b3c
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

FUSION VS WANCHAIN VS EXIMCHAIN ----> "I see the future" Smiley

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
TVTVI

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

The project looks very worthy, the idea of combining several platforms in one is very interesting. I will watch this project. I hope to participate in the bounty program if this will happen. I just want to maximize profits, I bought a few in the ICO
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

we do hope that everything is  well done this project and ill be following for more update,looking forward to watch it for sure
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

Eximchain monthly update from CEO Hope Liu #001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ekhxEs5U4o
Watch our CEO Hope as she gives a quick company and technical development update, and talks about Eximchain’s fundraising period and airdrop!

chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

it deserves to be invested,  Cool Cool
olnamillcuc

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

seems great count me in
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

ACna anyone tell me what is the soft and hardcap of their token?
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

Eximchain Singapore Ethereum Meetup. Eximchain was part of the Singapore Ethereum Meetup, hosted March 5th. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3Cfs9RWWo&feature=youtu.be

TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Happening Now: Eximchain April Update (April 17th, 2018)

We are very excited to announce our April update. We are making significant progress behind the scenes every single day, and wanted to keep you posted in this update article in addition to the monthly video . Our testnet development has been moving along swiftly and we are starting to get the balance right regarding the desired size of our mainnet. Additionally, we have completed user requirement gathering and made progress on product development with our first Proof of Concept partner. Eximchain was also strongly represented at several conferences around Asia by our CEO Hope and will attend more in the near future. Finally, we are starting our UAT, and have made a few very exciting hires. Enjoy the read! https://medium.com/eximchain/happening-now-eximchain-april-update-april-17th-2018-2e94fca03667
kriptom

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

EximChain airdrop for those who passed #KYC is complete - they got 558 $EXC (public sale was cancelled, so considering private sale price of $0.33 - airdrop is worth $184).
Marizy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

This is a big project considering their platforms for paying using your crypto coins anytime and anywhere. Who are there business partners? Any investors?
egretia
filsid

Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Eximchain partners with YOOsourcing and employs a global testnet
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-partners-with-yoosourcing-to-connect-buyers-with-credible-suppliers-as-well-as-employs-a-77fbf58cff33

Eximchain, the company bringing supply chains onto the blockchain, hits two key milestones showing positive growth and momentum since completes its first fundraising round

03 May 2018 — After securing $20 million for their digital blockchain platform that empowers global supply chains, MIT founded startup, Eximchain announces today a partnership with YOOsourcing, the sourcing platform that enables buyers to verify suppliers’ authenticity, trustworthiness and reliability. In addition to the new partnership, Eximchain also has released a new private testnet, an alternative blockchain used to experiment with its artificial coin. The testnet includes 250 machines across 14 regions globally and has already gone through 8 rounds of trial. Eximchain’s supply chain will help prevent businesses from losing trillions of dollars of potential revenue. Last month, Eximchain closed a successful funding round, raising $20 million from strategic contributors including FBG Capital, INBlockchain, and Hashed.

On YOOsourcing’s mobile app buyers can perform sourcing inquiries directly from a supply company’s profile and reward the positive experiences with a rating system. A crowdsourced factory verification is built into the platform to ensure validity to a displayed businesses identity. By partnership with YOOsourcing, suppliers using the Eximchain platform can monitor their inquiries, promote new products, and grow their reputation to garner future business leads. Eximchain’s blockchain network will serve to increase the trust and accountability of data and agreements shared between buyer suppliers on YOOSourcing’s platform.

The company’s private testnet (https://github.com/eximchain) ensures privacy, scalability and security to the user. It is a public permissioned network with a quadratic voting based governance mechanism to manage consensus participants. Usually, ‘distributed’ testnet systems, and the tools to manage them, operate in simulated, small, local contexts, posing a problem for enterprises and protocol developers who should require decentralized networks to be scaled elastically through a security hardened service to actually test how the distributed systems they have built will perform a larger, global networking scale.

Eximchain’s platform is user-friendly, allowing businesses and enterprises to seamlessly integrate its solutions into existing business processes and applications. Eximchain streamlines supply chain processes by reducing barriers, increasing coordination, and instilling trust in cross-border transactions. Current blockchain technology does not meet the supply chain industry’s needs, including public transaction data, uncertain network security, and advanced IT knowledge of the system configuration.

Eximchain showcased a live demo at two events in April; GMIC Global Blockchain Summit in Beijing on 27 April 2018 and World Digital Assets Summit in Singapore on 1–3 May 2018.

TOM47

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Eximchain monthly update from CEO Hope Liu #002
Watch our CEO Hope as she gives a quick company and technical development update, and talks about Eximchain’s first POC partnership!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wXAy8V2siU&feature=youtu.be
jerry3k5jamiso1

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Eximchain (EXC) listed on Idex exchange !

https://idex.market/eth/exc

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/998594068136583168

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

Thank you for leaving bugs, I'm referring it to the team
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

Eximchain welcomes UI Designer Chris Bubnov

Chris earned a B.S. in Business Administration and a Minor in Graphic Design from Northeastern University. He previously worked as a product designer at Tulip Interfaces and as a product development co-op at Verizon Open Innovation Lab. While at Northeastern, he led the design of Scout Studio’s first design conference, Interventions.

Chris loves puzzles and looking at things from all angles to provide the best experience possible for people. His business degree and development knowledge give him a unique perspective on the design process and other aspects of the company. Chris is excited that at Eximchain, everyone can bounce ideas off each other and get a variety of outlooks.

Chris joined Eximchain to pursue the forefront of governance and blockchain tech. He sees a lot of potential to make things simpler, more beautiful, and safer for the world. He also likes the work culture of the company and looks forward to utilizing and expanding his skill sets.

In his free time Chris likes to hike, read, and cook with obscure ingredients he finds randomly. He wishes he could travel constantly to take in more of the world. We’re excited to welcome Chris to the team!

https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-welcomes-ui-designer-chris-bubnov-616fe8e55901
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Happening Now: Eximchain May Update

It has been a very busy month for us here. We have been continually making progress on both Mainnet Development and Quadratic Voting. The first Proof-Of-Concept partnership with YOOsourcing was announced along with live demo presented at regional tech conferences by our CEO Hope. Finally, we have made a few additional hires and will start the Eximchain Global Hackathon Tour soon. Stay tuned for further announcement!
https://medium.com/eximchain/happening-now-eximchain-may-update-957cf76a0d2d
Tonisim

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Announcing Eximchain Global Hackathon Tour 2018
Today we’re pleased to announce the Eximchain Global Hackathon Tour 2018! In the next three months, we’ll be travelling across four countries to meet hackers around the globe who are ready to take challenges from us and create a positive impact in global supply chain!

Partnering with AngelHack, we’ll first stop by Seoul and Singapore in June with the challenge: build technology that solves a social or environmental problem and positively impacts the global supply chain. The winner will receive 3 ETH split to the team members. Please stay tuned for more details on our Global Hackathon Tour!
elitecstrike

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

Eximchain welcomes QA Director Chee Wee Chua https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-welcomes-qa-director-chee-wee-chua-d03d727ea9fb

Chee Wee is a techie, and dedicates his life to helping software work better with people and vice versa. He previously worked as the lead support engineer at LogRhythm, Aspera and ArcSight where he started the support centres for the APAC region. He holds a BSc in Computing and Information Systems from the University of London, and has an advanced diploma in counselling psychology.

Chee Wee will be working hand-in-hand with other Eximchain colleagues to further the development of the Eximchain node infrastructure, and assist in operating and maintaining the Eximchain network.

Chee Wee likes researching new technologies, and believes the blockchain is the new frontier in many industries. He joined Eximchain to pursue the cutting edge in governance and blockchain tech, and looks forward to utilizing his skill sets, as well as picking up new ways of doing things.

In his free time, Chee Wee likes to try out new software, read, and travel to new places.

Warm welcome to the team, Chee Wee!
alexvilis

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

Eximchain welcomes Lead Integration Developer John O’Sullivan

Eximchain is proud to announce that John O’Sullivan has joined the team as Lead Integration Developer. John previously founded a seed-funded SaaS startup where he integrated competing collaboration standards through a real-time web application, and he continues to be involved in the local startup community. He earned a Masters of Engineering in Computer Science from MIT and helped teach their web-focused Software Studio course.

John enjoys bridging technology gaps with practical code that respects developer ergonomics. He’s fascinated by the relationship between organizations and the software they produce, and believes blockchain is transforming how competitors collaborate. “This is where things are going, no question about it”, he said. “Eximchain’s network will transform the supply chain; I’m excited to work on the bridge that will help today’s organizations get to tomorrow’s technology.”

John will be helping connect our network to the broader ecosystem. This charge includes responsibilities like developing the smart contract SDK, incorporating `geth` and `ethereum` updates, and writing microservice generation tools (e.g. abi2api). His previous platform integration work in the enterprise will be invaluable once Eximchain begins rolling out production solutions alongside existing client architecture. He will also be contributing to the Technical Roadmap and writing Dev Diary blog posts.
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-welcomes-lead-integration-developer-john-osullivan-f9b1e79c0094
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

When Eximchain tokens will be available on centralized exchanges like Bittrex or Binance? I heard about huge demand on it during ICO period, and i`m sure a lot of investors are still willing to buy this tokens on safe and reputable exchanges.
Artemsv

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Eximchain monthly update from CEO Hope Liu #003 Watch our CEO Hope as she answers the most frequently asked questions from the community for this month!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWGOgUQtcU
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

When Eximchain tokens will be available on centralized exchanges like Bittrex or Binance? I heard about huge demand on it during ICO period, and i`m sure a lot of investors are still willing to buy this tokens on safe and reputable exchanges.

Yes, i want to buy some tokens for masternode. As I know 1000 coin needed for run 1 masternode?
Hope price will fall after hit to centralized exchanges, price too high at this bad market  Undecided
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

Eximchain Global Hackathon Tour 2018: Singapore edition

We truly appreciate our global hackathon participants in Singapore on 23–24 June 2018. We’ve enjoyed mingling with a large group of 150 hackers!
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-global-hackathon-tour-2018-singapore-edition-2282dd3f1d51
Terraformer

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Eximchain had announced the Quadratic Voting Illustration Competition. Everyone has a chance to win 3 ETH by submitting own interpretation of Eximchain Quadratic Voting Governance Mechanism. Eximchain CEO will announce the result along with an AMA session in July.

https://medium.com/eximchain/community-bounty-for-quadratic-voting-illustration-competition-a77b32c15359
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Eximchain Global Hackathon in Seattle, USA (21 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/eximchain-exc-eximchain-global-hackathon-in-seattle-usa-11353
imandev

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

Supply chains have changed dramatically over the past 20 years, but supply chain management has not. It is estimated that shareholders lose over $5.2 trillion in potential revenue each year due to the lack of transparency, connectivity, and agility in the global supply chain.

A group of MIT graduates thinks there’s better solution. The Eximchain project started in 2015 at MIT with the mission of providing blockchain-enabled tools to transform the global supply chain by integrating SMEs and increasing transparency. (They received valuable mentorship from the MIT Media Lab, made it to the final round of MIT $100K Accelerate Competition, and completed the Plug And Play Fintech Accelerator.) After graduating in June and publishing their whitepaper, the team began searching for their first use case in Asia, where SMEs are heavily concentrated.

With the goal of powering the supply chain of the future, Eximchain will create a smart-contract-based ecosystem that allows companies to quickly build customized, end-to-end supply chain solutions with data privacy. Different participants can derive different values from the ecosystem: sourcing platforms or rating agents can use the Proof of Existence (PoE) functionality to demonstrate data ownership without revealing transaction information, suppliers can seize early payment discounts from downstream buyers to improve working capital, and logistics partners can automate the reconciliation process across different systems to save time and reduce cost.

Eximchain’s first large user base comes from Trade Manager, a Big Data platform that helps buyers find suppliers based on their transaction records. A pilot is scheduled to make blockchain-based Supply Chain Sourcing solutions available to over 50k SME users on the Trade Manager platform. The $20m Eximchain is raising this round will be used not only to build out the product but also to empower the SME community and to set a new standard for enterprise use of blockchain solutions in the global supply chain.

Join us on Telegram to learn more about our project, and stay tuned for our bounty program coming soon.

EximChain (EXC) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4eb0b343de830aeb462c7b
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

good and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

Great and Promising project. All the best
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

Eximchain Global Hackathon Tour 2018: Seattle Edition
We want to say a big thank you to the 200+ hackers who participated this past weekend (21–22 July) in the Seattle edition of our Global Hackathon Tour with us! Our attending team members really enjoyed meeting so many people interested in the future of blockchain, and were especially excited to help people learn to use our automagical integration libraries: abi2lib, abi2oas, abi2api. We were sponsoring this AngelHack event (big shout-out for running a top-notch hackathon!) alongside organizations like AWS and Agora.io.
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-global-hackathon-tour-2018-seattle-edition-ea06dc292d19

Artemsv

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Dan Fidock is an tech industry veteran with over 20 years experience building and scaling technology businesses. He has lived and worked in a variety of developing and developed markets including Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and the UK. Most recently he worked at Cisco and Ciena Blue Planet building global partnerships aimed at globalizing their software and managed service capabilities. He holds an MSc in Major Programme Management from the University of Oxford and an MBA from the University of NSW and University of Sydney. https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-welcomes-senior-commercialization-advisor-dan-fidock-11a28b4c8ce5

Terraformer

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Eximchain is frequently holding AMA sessions and hiring new staff members. From these side they deserve for close attention. But i cannot figure out how the software loaded to their GitHub related with currently developed product. If anyone here has software engineering background, please clear this up.

https://github.com/Eximchain
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

Eximchain 'Ask me Anything' Live with CEO Hope Liu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv2MBKiSlaQ&feature=share

We truly appreciate your passion and patience in understanding our technology development and its progress. From now on, we’ll be making on-going efforts to collect questions from the community and address them through both this online AMA and Q&A master sheet (http://ow.ly/RlxB30l4lmH) in a systematic way. We appreciate your time submitting valuable questions for our first online AMA.

We will spend the first approx. 40 min answering questions that have been submitted. The rest of the time will be for answering your questions live!

Both the script and the link will be posted after the AMA. 

We will also announce the Quadratic Voting competition winner during this session!

Tips for smart questions:
1. Ask questions related to our upcoming roadmaps for more precise directions. i.e. Main Net launch, Quadratic Voting mechanism
2. Ask detailed, specific questions

Also, please note: As per our legal advisors, we’re unable to comment on any exchange listing
faragly

Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Eximchain mainnet launch and the token swap registration process are tentatively scheduled for October 5.
The first masternode voting round is scheduled for November.

https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-mainnet-and-token-swap-q-as-from-live-ama-session-3b2d8238409d
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

Eximchain partnering with Engima on using secret smart contract for Supply Chain Finance
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-partnering-with-engima-on-using-secret-smart-contract-for-supply-chain-finance-a492b623ed25

nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

The team is building their first proof-of-concept with their partner, YOOsourcing, which has over 30,000 registered users on its mobile app and is providing white-labeled SaaS solutions for two corporate clients. I believe more promising partnerships are incoming. Eximchain’s go-to-market strategy is to first build out a proof-of-concept with its partners, and later on offer software development kits to enable smaller-sized companies and developers to build customized solutions that solve specific sourcing, supply chain finance, and logistics management issues.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Blockchain Can Transform Supply Chain Industry, Eximchain CEO, Ms. Hope Liu
https://www.blockchainmagazine.net/blockchain-can-transform-supply-chain-industry-eximchain-ceo-ms-hope-liu/
elitecstrike

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Eximchain monthly update from CEO Hope Liu #004
Watch our CEO Hope as she answers some questions about mainnet /token swap and talks about upcoming activities for mainnet launch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj2Dsoe1xQM&feature=youtu.be
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Eximchain (EximchainEXC) Mainnet Launch Live (https://t.co/PngBfoRXQB)
The mainnet is launched in 14 regions of the world.

Details: https://t.co/hqD5VFqiS4 https://t.co/rDNN4mlabM

TOM47

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Eximchain 1.0 !

This is the day that we have all been waiting for! Now Eximchain 1.0 has officially launched. Please check out what’s available now and what will happen next.

https://medium.com/eximchain/welcome-to-eximchain-1-0-521475150620

Xabier. Pineda

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

Can we wait exchanges soon dev?
Andrew Singh

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Dear Eximchain Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

Eximchain welcomes Visual Designer Mario Nikolic
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-welcomes-visual-designer-mario-nikolic-2265f3a75433

Mario completed a degree in Audiovisual Studies at the University of Belgrade in 2012. Upon graduation, he worked as the Lead Designer at Farmia, a startup that modernized livestock trading experience. After attempting for many years, Mario won the Green Card lottery to work in the United States. He moved to New York in 2016 where he started a new journey with Clinch as a Motion Graphic Designer.

Mario loves brands with a consistent design language and making the products that look great in every medium. His design experience and technical knowledge allowed him to create content that users are happy to engage with. He is excited to bring his knowledge to the Eximchain product team.

Mario joined Eximchain because he believes blockchain technology improve our lives and wants to be a part of this revolution. He is excited to be able to learn from the Eximchain team and help create the next generation of well designed blockchain products.

When he is not working Mario likes to bike, workout, sing and try new patisseries. He believes in constant self-improvement; He is currently transferring his degree and completing a degree in Graphic Design at CUNY’s Queens College while working with Eximchain.
NightDream

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

EXIMCHAIN QUADRATIC VOTING
Presentation given by Juan Huertas, CTO of Eximchain about Quadratic Voting on November 13, 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8KMwV2MxvM
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

For anyone who has some EXC tokens and hasn't whitelisted the wallet yet for the token swap: There is only one day left to do so! The registration for the whitelist will close tomorrow, Dec 15th at 11:59 pm (EST). For the token swap verification, go to: https://verify.eximchain.com
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

Wallet whitelist for Eximchain native token swap has now concluded. 2 weeks to snapshot day held 31st Dec on New Year Eve, remember to move your tokens!
https://twitter.com/EximchainEXC/status/1074529375830401024

o2ziga

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 01:33:39 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/EximChain/comments/auk95i/bibox_listing_postponed/  -  hopefully this can spark some debate and finally get team to communicate with community a bit more often, or for starters to even start to communicate and use social media. Right now i have no idea
what is happening with this project, and i'm getting a bit tired of generic answers from TG admins, who aren't to blame, they just have to say what team gives them on a "cheat sheet".
adamvp

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:50:20 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/EximChain/comments/auk95i/bibox_listing_postponed/  -  hopefully this can spark some debate and finally get team to communicate with community a bit more often, or for starters to even start to communicate and use social media. Right now i have no idea
what is happening with this project, and i'm getting a bit tired of generic answers from TG admins, who aren't to blame, they just have to say what team gives them on a "cheat sheet".

I am glad I hasn't invested in this project despite the fact that it seemed attractive - but now it  seems to be take "adventage of hype and get money " kind of project :|

Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

31 March 2019 (or earlier)
Eximchain (EXC)
Roadmap Goals

31 March 2019 (or earlier)
Eximchain (EXC)
Q1 2019 Releases

source: https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=3&Month=0&Year=0&SortBy=0
NightDream

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:36:46 AM

Eximchain Governance(2/3)-Becoming A Candidate

To become a candidate for promotion or demotion another member must first nominate you by casting a vote with a minimum of 32 points. Because of quadratic voting that first nomination vote will cost 1024 EXC. After this first vote you will be a candidate and other members can vote one or more votes for or against you.

https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-governance-2-3-becoming-a-candidate-e5b574fc6ad9
o2ziga

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 07:11:01 PM

https://twitter.com/alchemi78326774/status/1130187992063238145   
adamvp

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:20:25 AM

It is always sad to see project with such ambitions going down Sad
I hasn't invested but I kept my fingers crossed for Eximchain.

But there is no activity - not only here, even on their twitter - last tweet is from 4th May - while so many projects post updates almost every day!

67semih

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:49:25 AM

Promising project but you know there are a lot of similar platforms in blockchain world. So why people should choose you?
Kriptobt1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:42:13 PM

Eximchain is excluded from trading on the Bibox exchange, the EXC / ETH trading pair has been removed, and by October 22 everyone needs to withdraw tokens from their accounts
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:46:36 AM

The development Eximchain team has officially announced the closure of the project. Nodes will be stopped on November 6, social networks will be closed until November 13.

Eximchain Officially dead.
https://medium.com/eximchain/eximchain-network-concludes-development-bb9d6ffaf5bd
adamvp

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:31:42 PM

Wow interesting.  It was  certain that project failed over year and a half ago..
And it seems they used all collected money instead of give remaining money back to investors :/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: