Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Greatest Strength for Changing the World  (Read 255 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:44:39 PM

You look around at what is happening in the world. You see many things that are going wrong all over the place. I'm not going to list any of them. You know what they are. Both, things right near you, and things far away.

Often you have a difficult time determining where the true justice and rightness lies in what is happening. Often you don't know who is right. There seems to be some rightness in everything, even though there is also wrongness. There is the good and bad in everything.

Do you have strength to correct the wrong and the bad like you wish? What strength do you really have? I mean, in your life, just to live, you depend on the activities of some/many other people. Do you grow all your own food? Can you make the car you drive?... or even the bicycle? Do you make your own clothes? Is your water something that is free to you? Can you get rid of the smog in the air you breathe? Can you keep yourself from getting sick? Where do you start?

The answer is that you and I don't have much strength at all. So, we have to use the strength that we have in the best way that we can. The question, again, is: "Where is our greatest strength for changing the world?"

Our greatest strength is in prayer to God. Why? I mean, why would God listen to me? The answer is, because He is way ahead of listening to you already. What?! Here's what.

Can you cause yourself to grow a new arm or hand if you lose one? Can you change the color of your hair by thinking about it? Can you change the color of your eyes? Can you make yourself live longer or healthier by thinking about it? This "stuff" and much more, exists already because God already made it for you.

All that you can do is based on using the things of nature that are around you. And any changes you make are generally not as good as what was there in nature in the first place. But if it they are, it's because nature already seems to have a plan for you to make something as good as what already exists.

Since God set all things in place already, and since He is giving you the food and water and clothing, etc., that you need to live, He is the strength that you need, if you want to change things in the world.

Again, why would He listen to you? Because He has already listened to your basic needs with a wonderful universe to live in... even though there is corruption in it. Since He has listened to your needs long before you even thought about them, and since He is continually listening to many of your needs that you don't even know about, He will certainly listen to your prayers when you call out to Him.

Do you want to change the world, or at least conditions around you that you seem to have no control over? Call to God. Never give up calling. He will hear you even as He is listening to your needs already. And He will make changes for you... if you keep on calling, sincerely, trusting in Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

You look around at what is happening in the world. You see many things that are going wrong all over the place. I'm not going to list any of them. You know what they are. Both, things right near you, and things far away.

Often you have a difficult time determining where the true justice and rightness lies in what is happening. Often you don't know who is right. There seems to be some rightness in everything, even though there is also wrongness. There is the good and bad in everything.

Do you have strength to correct the wrong and the bad like you wish? What strength do you really have? I mean, in your life, just to live, you depend on the activities of some/many other people. Do you grow all your own food? Can you make the car you drive?... or even the bicycle? Do you make your own clothes? Is your water something that is free to you? Can you get rid of the smog in the air you breathe? Can you keep yourself from getting sick? Where do you start?

The answer is that you and I don't have much strength at all. So, we have to use the strength that we have in the best way that we can. The question, again, is: "Where is our greatest strength for changing the world?"

Our greatest strength is in prayer to God. Why? I mean, why would God listen to me? The answer is, because He is way ahead of listening to you already. What?! Here's what.

Can you cause yourself to grow a new arm or hand if you lose one? Can you change the color of your hair by thinking about it? Can you change the color of your eyes? Can you make yourself live longer or healthier by thinking about it? This "stuff" and much more, exists already because God already made it for you.

All that you can do is based on using the things of nature that are around you. And any changes you make are generally not as good as what was there in nature in the first place. But if it they are, it's because nature already seems to have a plan for you to make something as good as what already exists.

Since God set all things in place already, and since He is giving you the food and water and clothing, etc., that you need to live, He is the strength that you need, if you want to change things in the world.

Again, why would He listen to you? Because He has already listened to your basic needs with a wonderful universe to live in... even though there is corruption in it. Since He has listened to your needs long before you even thought about them, and since He is continually listening to many of your needs that you don't even know about, He will certainly listen to your prayers when you call out to Him.

Do you want to change the world, or at least conditions around you that you seem to have no control over? Call to God. Never give up calling. He will hear you even as He is listening to your needs already. And He will make changes for you... if you keep on calling, sincerely, trusting in Him.

Cool

if I clearly have the strength that is belief in God and trying to change with the knowledge that I have and the results of beliefs and efforts that I do will find the answer
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:13:27 PM

Cool

if I clearly have the strength that is belief in God and trying to change with the knowledge that I have and the results of beliefs and efforts that I do will find the answer

Yes. But be patient, because the changes might not come rapidly. God answers. But He does it in His own time, and according to the strength of our faith. Sometimes He answers instantly.

A personal example of instantly was this. I accidentally got some nutrient oil down my windpipe. It wasn't something that I would die from, or anything. But it was pretty painful.

Through my coughing, I finally asked God to remove the pain. Immediately 90% of the pain went away. I suspect that God left the rest of it to remind me to be more careful next time, and to tell me to keep coughing the rest of it out.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

our greatest strength is God but since we were created in his image, we also have the ability to change some things around us as God changes those above our control. some of the small things we can do to change the world include brotherly love and keeping our environment clean.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

Cool

I was just recently thinking about this subjects with all the things that are going on in the world.
Whether corrupt and bad people run the world is not a question but a fact.
How do you stand up to that you ask? I don't know,but I'm sure not just gonna sit on couch and watch world collapse.
Whenever I feel empowered that way I can feel God's presence and support,knowing He's guiding my way.Without it I would be just another hopeless,depressed human being.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

One of my greatest strength that I can use to change the world into better one is my revolutionary ideas, the creativity of my mind. It is also one of my greatest dream. To think and develop something that could become helpful in our world.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arnobs07

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Education and religious point of view  are strength for changing the world ..
 now people are more curious for discover unknown thing...
they can justify which is best or bad when  it comes for religion
every religion has strength for removing superstition and education has strength  for changing it as new rules and regulation for development of society...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: