Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 6622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

That is, for example, within the framework of this platform, I want to invest in one of the funds. How can I be sure that traders will not steal my money?
I also asked this question, but I came to the conclusion that it is impossible Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:43:25 AM

That is, for example, within the framework of this platform, I want to invest in one of the funds. How can I be sure that traders will not steal my money?
I also asked this question, but I came to the conclusion that it is impossible Smiley
Why do you think so?

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

This is a Russian project, is not it? And in Russia the actions with crypto-currencies have not been legalized yet. What if they introduce some new laws and their activities cease to be legal?
I do not think that this can happen. And if there were any prerequisites, the developers of this project would have known about this.
Now, in many countries, the activities of ICO are banned(for example China). What if this takes into account Russia? What then will happen to this project?
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

Why do you think so?
Because in this way a smart contract is written. Traders can use your investments and create only "easy" accounts and will not have the keys to these wallets. The system is written in such a way that it will not allow you to withdraw funds outside the Tokenbox platform.
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

This is a Russian project, is not it? And in Russia the actions with crypto-currencies have not been legalized yet. What if they introduce some new laws and their activities cease to be legal?
I do not think that this can happen. And if there were any prerequisites, the developers of this project would have known about this.
Now, in many countries, the activities of ICO are banned(for example China). What if this takes into account Russia? What then will happen to this project?
I certainly can not say about the legality. but I think the developers are all right. Otherwise, it would not make sense to launch such a large project, which may be closed due to a gap with the legislation.
mynamehere

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:00 AM

Why do you think so?
Because in this way a smart contract is written. Traders can use your investments and create only "easy" accounts and will not have the keys to these wallets. The system is written in such a way that it will not allow you to withdraw funds outside the Tokenbox platform.
What is an "easy" account?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

I certainly can not say about the legality. but I think the developers are all right. Otherwise, it would not make sense to launch such a large project, which may be closed due to a gap with the legislation.
Hmm.. Maybe you are right.
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

Why do you think so?
Within the framework of the platform, a universal purse will be implemented that will support various currencies and tokens. There will be 2 types of purse "easy", where the keys to the purse will be stored and encrypted on the server, and "professional" where the user will store all the keys in himself.
mynamehere

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:06:07 AM

Why do you think so?
Within the framework of the platform, a universal purse will be implemented that will support various currencies and tokens. There will be 2 types of purse "easy", where the keys to the purse will be stored and encrypted on the server, and "professional" where the user will store all the keys in himself.
Oh, I see. And what kind of wallet will be more secure?
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Why do you think so?
Well, I can know for sure, but it seems to me that the "easy" will be safer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:09:35 AM

Why do you think so?
Lol Are you kidding? At the first hacker attack the server will fall and all your money will be lost in an unknown direction! It is best to store the keys in your home, so it's safer.
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:14:32 AM

Why do you think so?
Lol Are you kidding? At the first hacker attack the server will fall and all your money will be lost in an unknown direction! It is best to store the keys in your home, so it's safer.
I do not think so. I think hackers will be easier to hack your personal PC than their server. I am sure that they will have the highest level of security protection
mynamehere

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

And on what platform will all this work? I mean this will be in the form of a WEB application, or will mobile devices be supported?
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:11 AM

And on what platform will all this work? I mean this will be in the form of a WEB application, or will mobile devices be supported?
All modern mobile and desktop systems will be supported. PC, Mac, iOS, Android and even VR

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:21:02 AM

All modern mobile and desktop systems will be supported. PC, Mac, iOS, Android and even VR
Lol, I wonder what functional they plan to do in VR Grin
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:34 AM

There may be some software product for traders, I do not know
mynamehere

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

There may be some software product for traders, I do not know
It would be interesting to look at this, we will wait for the beta versions of the product Smiley
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

Recently, many projects do pre-sales and do not provide up-to-date information. Why hide the result?

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

Recently, many projects do pre-sales and do not provide up-to-date information. Why hide the result?
You can't find an information on the web-site?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

You can't find an information on the web-site?
I'm not really sure it is exactly there, but I think, I know why they would not place a countdown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: