Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JIYO - Decentralised Instant Private - Masternodes  (Read 10629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
david.Bauman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Jiyo+%28JIYO%29&SortBy=0
Hey guys. 7 april Jiyo release their website. Stay fresh before price go up))
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

JIYO is now available on stakeUnited
Homeless11

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

Hi people!
Can I mine this coin? I can not find any data about pools
If anyone know please HELP
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

Hi people!
Can I mine this coin? I can not find any data about pools
If anyone know please HELP
There is not PoW to mine. Use MN to earn.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

as i read the information above,it looks like a comprehensive project and hope will invest it a little
344lnd

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

Hey. I have some bitcoins left over. How can i invest in this project?
Dr_Victor

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

Hey. I have some bitcoins left over. How can i invest in this project?
Don't be shy, buy jiyo on  exchanges! And start MN to multiply your profit!

snode
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

==================================
JIYO is now supported on SNODE.CO
==================================
Stats on Apr 13th:

Price: $ 0.065147
Daily income: $64.4089
Weekly income: $450.8621
Monthly income: $1,932.2661

ROI (annual): 735.51%

Total share: 20
Costs per share: $ 159.816
Daily income per share: $ 3.220445

SNODE.CO is a service that provide shared and dedicated masternode solution. Please take a look at our bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195788

At snode.co we believe having an automate system to handle user’s reservation and payment would make it more reliable and convenience for our user. Having discord and spreadsheet based business is not something that we aim to.

We will helps you take advantage of your cryptocurrency resources to earn rewards and interest with simple steps

- Select the potential coin (high interest with the possibility of the price rising in the future)
- Deposit the coin into your masternode wallet (provided by our service)
- Receive interest and rewards daily or weekly

Supported coin so far: ARGO, QBIC, SAGA, POLIS, STIPEND, APOLLON, MRJA, SMART, AND, ELLI, JIYO. We are constantly adding new coins voted by community.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

Add "JIYO" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com
Your coin: "# 87 JIYO" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Cry
Norsefire

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:13:46 AM

I have two JIYO Masternodes. I have three major complaints at this point:

1) There's a massive typo on the main page. 'Campaing' on the roadmap. I've asked for this to be corrected twice now and have had no response. If I had spotted this typo prior to setting up, I wouldn't have done so.

2) The whitepaper countdown on the main page is currently ticking up. As such, there's precisely no timeline in which to accurately peg a "there'll be news here" announcement.

3) Whilst the website looks slick beyond the two points I just mentioned, it's otherwise a nothing-burger. I definitely appreciate the fact that there's a working mainnet and staking system in place prior to a whitepaper release rather than the other way around, but I'm yet to see any significant use-case being discussed in the Discord apart from "make sure you sell your tokens at X satoshis" and questions regarding masternode setup.

I'm a blockchain developer myself. I'm more than willing to help with any non-price-sensitive work that needs to be done pro bono (and I've informed a dev of this). I write whitepapers for coins, and I'm also willing to help out with that too if needed. With that said, if these things aren't rectified soon or there's something of substance released, I'm tempted to just flip fifty thousand coins at a small profit, which seems a shame.
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

I have two JIYO Masternodes. I have three major complaints at this point:

1) There's a massive typo on the main page. 'Campaing' on the roadmap. I've asked for this to be corrected twice now and have had no response. If I had spotted this typo prior to setting up, I wouldn't have done so.

2) The whitepaper countdown on the main page is currently ticking up. As such, there's precisely no timeline in which to accurately peg a "there'll be news here" announcement.

3) Whilst the website looks slick beyond the two points I just mentioned, it's otherwise a nothing-burger. I definitely appreciate the fact that there's a working mainnet and staking system in place prior to a whitepaper release rather than the other way around, but I'm yet to see any significant use-case being discussed in the Discord apart from "make sure you sell your tokens at X satoshis" and questions regarding masternode setup.

I'm a blockchain developer myself. I'm more than willing to help with any non-price-sensitive work that needs to be done pro bono (and I've informed a dev of this). I write whitepapers for coins, and I'm also willing to help out with that too if needed. With that said, if these things aren't rectified soon or there's something of substance released, I'm tempted to just flip fifty thousand coins at a small profit, which seems a shame.

This is a scam coin, this the Dev. put on his Disord channel:
There are few MN holder don't want to price go up
i tried too many time i request you all please put your sell order above 2400-2500 satoshi we have buyer but you guys sold in 2000 satoshi you can get more profit but dont know why you put sell order below that amount so guys who have sellorder below 2500 please ut you r sell order above 2500 Thanks(gewijzigd)

So fuck off and sell your MN before you lose money, he will be gone soon!!
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

You are a fucking mongol Dev, Enjoy your money made........... and burn in Hell, maybe you must buy some Jezuscoins Grin Grin
Norsefire

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

This is a scam coin, this the Dev. put on his Disord channel:
There are few MN holder don't want to price go up
i tried too many time i request you all please put your sell order above 2400-2500 satoshi we have buyer but you guys sold in 2000 satoshi you can get more profit but dont know why you put sell order below that amount so guys who have sellorder below 2500 please ut you r sell order above 2500 Thanks(gewijzigd)

Aye, this is something that set off alarm bells for me. If you truly believe in the utility of your coin, why would you care what the price is until the whitepaper is out and you're actively advertising?
Norsefire

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

Jiyo is now active at Stakeunited.com, even if the dev is a fucking mongol, which I can´t say for sure.. I don´t even know if he is a mongol (i don´t even know what a mongol is.. is it some kind of actor?), and I certainly haven´t seen him doing what Savrion has seen him do... anyways, stake while you can or die trying  Cool

He definitely did say this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435183072598556674/435184867798548482/unknown.png

Too many flags for me. I'm outta here as soon as I pull enough in from MNs to make enough of an edge to just flip it into a different alt.

Incidentally, does this look familiar? https://adirondack.io/
Dr_Victor

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

I like this good working project - high ROI and a lot of exchanges.

velbet

Activity: 448
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

They always online on discord. You can talk with DEV.
hexoli

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

have news ??
Dr_Victor

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

have news ??
We get more coins after new epoch.

voltlon

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 05:30:56 PM by voltlon

Hi gays

i setup my masternode cold wallet in win, i cant see external IP of the masternode server for config, what is that ip? Where do I get it? tx

im try with my ip bud now this error could not allocated txin .

note in outputs command only show [ ]
Dr_Victor

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Hi gays

i setup my masternode cold wallet in win, i cant see external IP of the masternode server for config, what is that ip? Where do I get it? tx

im try with my ip bud now this error could not allocated txin .

note in outputs command only show [ ]
Get your IP from https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: