Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:01:45 PM

If you are a legacy holder of IOP coins or HYD ERC20 Tokens, you can use this page to migrate your tokens to the new Hydra Blockchain.

Hydra swap tool is online > https://claimhydra.iop.global

https://twitter.com/IoP_community/status/1175066940840321024

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:51:15 PM

This is the reason: https://iop.global/2019/08/30/iop-next-chapter/
However, in case you have questions just ask the core team members.

IOP Live AMA with the team, September 30, 7:00 PM (CEST).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPuzGEsiI0Q

Hi everyone, would you like to know why IOP is unlisted on Trex and crex24? Tomorrow I will analyze which exchange I will send my IOP, just know that I will not sell them at this current price.

wiwermilan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:01:00 PM

What will be the new total supply of hydra coins?
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:39:06 PM

Initial supply is 335 000 000 HYD.
It has an inflation rate of 8 HYD per block, so no max.
See more info here: https://latoken.com/ico/ETH-HYD

What will be the new total supply of hydra coins?

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 12:32:19 PM

"Dear IOP fam,

we have two key-pieces of news for you today.

#1. We'd like to inform you that we stopped the IEO on the Latoken platform yesterday, based mainly on investor and community feedback.

To be perfectly clear: The Latoken support team was great. The communication, the helpfulness and the quick response to requests to us were all good. Everything from the team side was top. However, the underlying performance of the Latoken platform was an absolute disaster.

I've been in the web/webshop and app business for over 10 years. I've never seen such a bad pagespeed score in my life (mobile 2/100 & Desktop 10/100). Confirmation emails are sometimes not sent (the support said in this case, people have to repeat the registration process). Sometimes even, the page is not loading completely. You then have to reload the page manually before anything is displayed.

We have received messages from potential investors almost every day since the beginning of the IEO. They complained that they either had too many site issues or would not trust the website because of the bad performance and therefore would not invest.

We brought more than 20k unique visitors to the IEO landingpage so far. Which was hard because we had a long list of restricted countries including the US which further complicated the matter. So based on all this we had to act quickly. Yesterday we asked Latoken to stop the IEO immediately, which is what they did. As I said, awesome team, but unfortunately a very bad technical performance of the IEO platform/website.

Latoken has agreed to refund all money already invested into the IEO. All investors that purchased Hydra will get their BTC/ETH back from Latoken.

This was the first piece of the news. Now here comes the second, and more exciting piece of news!

#2. We are continuing the Hydra token sale in a brand new way, with many upgrades!

We talked to a good and long-term Partner of IOP and asked them if it's possible to run the tokensale on their platform. They agreed and we started working on the implementation together.

Im talking about the best and one of the largest crypto swap service platforms in the world today: simpleswap.io

This brings several key advantages for you!

- No KYC or registration needed
- No restrictions
- You will get your Hydra immediately after purchase and can use them for voting or setting up a delegate
- You can buy Hydra with the following cryptocurrencies:

btc, bch, bsv , eth, xlm, xrp, rdd, xmr ,eos, ltc, dash, etc, bnb-mainnet

In this process we re-thought and upgraded the whole classic IEO format and decided to run a "Dutch auction" on Simpleswap.

We start with a price of 0.08$ on Sunday to Monday night 00:00 UTC and going steadily down to 0.02$ on the following Sunday 23:59 UTC.

Now you might think, oh I'll just wait until Sunday and then buy some. But here's the catch, there will be only a limited amount of Hydra available every week to buy. So if you try to buy too late, you might miss out. To keep the auction fair we will not disclose this publicly, and the amount can change every week.

And finally an update for our extended family in the United States. You are probably aware that it was not possible in the recent past to trade IOP from the US. Now, since HYD is a utility token, there will be some change. We're happy to report that we're currently working with attorneys in the US on a legal opinion and all signs are positive that we'll be a SEC compliant utility token, opening up pathways to future exchange listings. We'll update you more on this later."

Now, you can buy HYD at simpleswap.io

CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:41:15 AM

What happens if you have IOP coins? Are they done or can you swap them? Is IOP coin dead? All of a sudden IOP is now hydra or what- no auto swap just hope holders don't follow for a month and say coins are worthless? Typical crypto scam or what?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:21:47 AM

What happens if you have IOP coins? Are they done or can you swap them? Is IOP coin dead? All of a sudden IOP is now hydra or what- no auto swap just hope holders don't follow for a month and say coins are worthless? Typical crypto scam or what?

Dead project mate since long time. It was all very well manipulated project  starting from mining and other stuff. They filled up theirs wallet with many BTC and then re-invested in other projects.Someone from the team i saw buying 50 btc in miota coin in 2016-17 just before the miota started the huge bull run. Most likely now they are enjoying the life with many millions dollars Wink
Memnon

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:27:33 PM

Dead project mate since long time. It was all very well manipulated project  starting from mining and other stuff. They filled up theirs wallet with many BTC and then re-invested in other projects.Someone from the team i saw buying 50 btc in miota coin in 2016-17 just before the miota started the huge bull run. Most likely now they are enjoying the life with many millions dollars Wink

Hi Davide,

I wish we would have made millions in the past, as we'd love to reinvest in the project. Sadly that's not the case at all, in fact we're a hard working group, who do not hind behind aliasses
that pulled a project through the cryptowinter and keep on pushing to make this project a success.

We've made a brief overview of the history and of the future of the project on this page https://iop.global/2019/08/30/iop-next-chapter/
If you would have  followed the project more closely, you'd know that the team is there every day, working hard, answering all questions from community members and moving forward towards success and real world use of the Hydra token.

Please feel free to join our telegram or discord to discuss further. But I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't spread unfounded FUD on our project.

With friendly regards
Cristiaan Brans aka Memnon (part of the core team) (an not a millionaire, just a hard worker).
Memnon

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:41:00 PM

Not at all.

You can swap your IOP coins for Hydra tokens.
Hydra is not a coin, but a utility token. We've chosen a dPOS chain and are looking to partner with Ark.io in their powered by ark program.

Internet of People will provide access to proof of identity, credentials, and ownership to all.
Cryptographically secured identifiers stored on blockchain allow users to control all aspects of their online identity. Instead of relying on email addresses and passwords, Internet of Peopleuses cryptographic addresses as “phone numbers” for fully encrypted P2P communication that can integrate with any underlying network.  Internet of People’s protocols are all built with the latest cryptographic technologies and secured via the Hydra blockchain and its utility token, Hydra. Internet of People is open source and follows international standards provided by organizations such as W3C to ensure maximum interoperability and to allow developers to easily create their own software powered by the Internet of People stack.

We're currently securing a legal advise to ensure it upholds the SEC compliance.
We are keeping the IOP chain up for a minimum of 12 months allowing everyone to make the swap, even if they have missed the recent news, and possibly this will be extended.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:06:42 PM

Hi Davide,

I wish we would have made millions in the past, as we'd love to reinvest in the project. Sadly that's not the case at all, in fact we're a hard working group, who do not hind behind aliasses
that pulled a project through the cryptowinter and keep on pushing to make this project a success.

We've made a brief overview of the history and of the future of the project on this page https://iop.global/2019/08/30/iop-next-chapter/
If you would have  followed the project more closely, you'd know that the team is there every day, working hard, answering all questions from community members and moving forward towards success and real world use of the Hydra token.

Please feel free to join our telegram or discord to discuss further. But I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't spread unfounded FUD on our project.

With friendly regards
Cristiaan Brans aka Memnon (part of the core team) (an not a millionaire, just a hard worker).

[/quote]Please feel free to join our telegram or discord to discuss further. But I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't spread unfounded FUD on our project.[/quote]

Thanks  mate i have been since long time on your social discord channels before and very happy i left almost 2 years ago, meet many of your team but never meet you before when you joined the project?Anyway god luck with your project for the future!
Memnon

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:21:21 PM

Thanks  mate i have been since long time on your social discord channels before and very happy i left almost 2 years ago, meet many of your team but never meet you before when you joined the project?Anyway god luck with your project for the future!

So based on that, you've been there from the Fermat community split-up until the blue paper launch into the first days on bittrex I guess then. And now have been out of touch for nearly two years (which is totally fine and your choice of course). But please don't be to quick to judge.  Wink

A lot has happened ofcourse, I personally joined in late 2017 me and others that are on the team have been working hard day in day out to make this vision into reality. Because the world really needs solutions like we are building, that are gate-keeper free and open-source

We're not not perfect, haven't been and will not be. But we're honest and hard-working plus we're really getting into a an exiting era, where the university we partner with will be the first to start real life use of our systems. Thanks for the best wishes, as said, feel free to get in touch at any time.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2216

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 03:44:18 PM

Can I still use claimhydra.iop.global/  for the swap?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 01:50:50 PM

Yes, you can.
Here you can find a Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/yMFqY4ID7D8

Can I still use claimhydra.iop.global/  for the swap?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: