Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 06:28:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining using wind / solar power  (Read 5006 times)
dagon666

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

I am curious to know if anyone on the forum has used other energy alternatives for mining "Wind /Solar"

I live out on a farm and using wind and solar are my means of living, a few of us are looking at setting up some mining rigs
though I am interested in the statistics of using cleaner energy for mining and if people have had much success.

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 504

Live your life , like a KING

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

I am curious to know if anyone on the forum has used other energy alternatives for mining "Wind /Solar"

I live out on a farm and using wind and solar are my means of living, a few of us are looking at setting up some mining rigs
though I am interested in the statistics of using cleaner energy for mining and if people have had much success.

Thanks Smiley

My opinion for your Mining project is Solar.Why because ,for Solar panels you are going to inverse only once .After it tally all the Money spend for implementation. The remaining Electricity is you get free of Cost.And Solar enery you get all the time .Where as Wind will vary.And for solar panels, cost of investment is very low compared to Wind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Lm2e4

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

Thanks Smiley

If people here have solar panels already and it was used by them as a source of energy then I am sure they used it in mining to save more energy. Solar is a great source of renewable energy so there is no way that it is neglected in mining.

reflector

Activity: 406

Bitlogic.cc | Fair Crypto-Betting

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:14:37 AM

Thanks Smiley

My opinion for your Mining project is Solar.Why because ,for Solar panels you are going to inverse only once .After it tally all the Money spend for implementation. The remaining Electricity is you get free of Cost.And Solar enery you get all the time .Where as Wind will vary.And for solar panels, cost of investment is very low compared to Wind.

But maintenance for the solar panels will be cost consumptive to you. If you looking to start solar mining that should go with huge investment to set up big mining farm. Unless that you will not able to get the profit in solar mining. If you are new to mining you have to choose ASIC miner to start mining with the best network pool.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
Lucius

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

I see some very interesting videos about solar mining and I like idea to use clean energy to mine bitcoin.In this case initial investment is higher because we need to buy solar energy equipment+mining equipment.I read intersting article on this topic and writer say that this type of mining pays itself in period of 2 years,but he add another approach to this business-to sell some of the produced electricity to the grid.

In any case, everything needs to be thoroughly calculated before any kind of such investment,mining is not a child's play.

Interesting to read : https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/solar-powered-bitcoin-mining-could-be-a-very-profitable-business-model#gs.T=aK9_s

Interesting to watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ssfz_lm9lM

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
rockie2000

Activity: 133

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Thanks Smiley
I have the same question and would be interested to hear about this. Currently I'm using electricity from the grid but would prefer to go green and clean Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
MatthewClark

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

The idea of using green electricity seems cool to me, but I think it's only interesting if you have large farm in a sunny or windy location, considering you're mining 24/7. Bonaire could be such a place, not so much crime there either. But it's always 28 degrees Celsius out there so you need a lot of cooling power

Sleep, eat, mine, repeat
Babebottle

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:39 AM

that's definitely a cool idea
bozo333

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:42:26 AM

The idea of using green electricity seems cool to me, but I think it's only interesting if you have large farm in a sunny or windy location, considering you're mining 24/7. Bonaire could be such a place, not so much crime there either. But it's always 28 degrees Celsius out there so you need a lot of cooling power

If use mining it is best to way for the power using for the solar it best way for the power washing. Wind it not good idea. If use the wind you need, the more hare for the power using it will give the more issue. But solar is the best way for the power use in the mining process. Solar is giving more power. It's a better to way for the power user and save power for the emergency.

arseaboy

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:47:36 AM

Thanks Smiley
in  my country where solar are also been offered as a source of energy some of miners here invested  for solar panel and use it as an advantage, free electricity
will allow you to maximize your gains I guess better to read more about mining calculations and try it by yourself to experience the profits and how long it will
take to gain from that mining business.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Burks

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

In mining most important thing is that energy source to do mining process and it is also the most expensive thing when we use eletricity.So we can use solar and wind energy to drive the mining rig and this also give us most profits than normal electricity.
But this kind of mining needed one time vast capital because wind turbine and solar panels afe very expensive.If yku can afford to buy it then you will have make profits.
T-Gee05

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

Thanks Smiley

If you already have the facilities and equipment for it.. then go for it. You can use that whatever excess electricity you're generating from your solar/wind farm. But if you don't have the equipment yet for it, it will be a big investment and have a long ROI.

Solar also have intermittent supply (sun) during cloudy, winter, storm/rain, and night time where you produce less electricity. Also think of the maintenance cost.

Another thing is how to store excess electricity you're generating. There are several ways like batteries (which are also expensive and have lifespan), fuel cells, hydrogen which you can burn at night, others convert to heat and store in thermal storage tank.

MatthewClark

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:59:04 AM

However, both solar and wind energy are not perfect. Solar panels need to be built, so are windmills, the process of that is not environmental good at all. So the best option so far would be nuclear power, preferable molten salt reactors. Of course, it's not something people want to hear, but it's the cheapest kind of energy and with modern technology it's the most safe option.

Sleep, eat, mine, repeat
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:03:17 PM

However, both solar and wind energy are not perfect. Solar panels need to be built, so are windmills, the process of that is not environmental good at all. So the best option so far would be nuclear power, preferable molten salt reactors. Of course, it's not something people want to hear, but it's the cheapest kind of energy and with modern technology it's the most safe option.

The solar panel is the best way for the use the power it gives more power saving. Wind is needed more hare it not good for the use it will use to mount an it a better way for the wind. But solar it use to any where, any place it saves more power for the using purposes. Solar is use full to the power user and save the electricity
Xenrise

Activity: 280

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Thanks Smiley

If people here have solar panels already and it was used by them as a source of energy then I am sure they used it in mining to save more energy. Solar is a great source of renewable energy so there is no way that it is neglected in mining.
Is this really possible? Because I know that bitcoin requires a lot of energy so that it can process well. Decoding bitcoin is so hard for the machine to work to. So it requires great energy.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Koadharber

Activity: 427

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

Thanks Smiley

Is this really possible? Because I know that bitcoin requires a lot of energy so that it can process well. Decoding bitcoin is so hard for the machine to work to. So it requires great energy.
If op do have have a solar set-up i cant be sure if it would be sufficient on powering up a single antminer s9 and you are right operating such mining either on bitcoin or altcoin gpu mining would really require lots of energy since op doesnt mention about on how big does the solar set-up.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
haroldtee

Activity: 196

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

If you are referring to the cost implications, then that is reasonable. But saying they are not good based on environmental effect, I do not think that is true except you have a way to prove me wrong. These two methods are just ways of generating electricity using natural resources and I do not see how they can affect nature in anyway. I have heard some few things about molten salt reactors and that even pretty seem to me to have more environmental effect.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 896

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

Mining using solar power is possible but costly, aside from buying the solar panel and deep cycle battery, you need a lot of space for your solar panels. If you plan to run a mining farm, your house roof may not be enough for the solar panels that you need to run your ASIC miner or GPUs. Stick to the power provided by the grid.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2380

Irrational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:44:59 AM

Yes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783328.0

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
aoihs00

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

The fact of using solar energy for mining has become popular since long time but people are saying different story about it. The thing is solar panels are easy to get but they are heavy to maintain. Do you know how much dust they take Ina day ? That reduces the precision of generating the electricity day by day if you don't clean up the shit everyday. Plus solar panels won't work in the night which means you can't run your solar based miners in the night.

However, you can make combination of both solar and wind. If the wind is pretty much them only its worth to fit in some. You can use the wind power in the night to power up your rig. But the energy generated is not sufficient to run them efficiently. So check that out before you could proceed.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █