Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 05:48:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining using wind / solar power  (Read 4923 times)
dagon666

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

I am curious to know if anyone on the forum has used other energy alternatives for mining "Wind /Solar"

I live out on a farm and using wind and solar are my means of living, a few of us are looking at setting up some mining rigs
though I am interested in the statistics of using cleaner energy for mining and if people have had much success.

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 490

Live your life , like a KING

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

I am curious to know if anyone on the forum has used other energy alternatives for mining "Wind /Solar"

I live out on a farm and using wind and solar are my means of living, a few of us are looking at setting up some mining rigs
though I am interested in the statistics of using cleaner energy for mining and if people have had much success.

Thanks Smiley

My opinion for your Mining project is Solar.Why because ,for Solar panels you are going to inverse only once .After it tally all the Money spend for implementation. The remaining Electricity is you get free of Cost.And Solar enery you get all the time .Where as Wind will vary.And for solar panels, cost of investment is very low compared to Wind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Lm2e4

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

Thanks Smiley

If people here have solar panels already and it was used by them as a source of energy then I am sure they used it in mining to save more energy. Solar is a great source of renewable energy so there is no way that it is neglected in mining.

reflector

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:14:37 AM

Thanks Smiley

My opinion for your Mining project is Solar.Why because ,for Solar panels you are going to inverse only once .After it tally all the Money spend for implementation. The remaining Electricity is you get free of Cost.And Solar enery you get all the time .Where as Wind will vary.And for solar panels, cost of investment is very low compared to Wind.

But maintenance for the solar panels will be cost consumptive to you. If you looking to start solar mining that should go with huge investment to set up big mining farm. Unless that you will not able to get the profit in solar mining. If you are new to mining you have to choose ASIC miner to start mining with the best network pool.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
TOKENIZING INFLUENCERS GLOBALLY
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
Lucius

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

I see some very interesting videos about solar mining and I like idea to use clean energy to mine bitcoin.In this case initial investment is higher because we need to buy solar energy equipment+mining equipment.I read intersting article on this topic and writer say that this type of mining pays itself in period of 2 years,but he add another approach to this business-to sell some of the produced electricity to the grid.

In any case, everything needs to be thoroughly calculated before any kind of such investment,mining is not a child's play.

Interesting to read : https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/solar-powered-bitcoin-mining-could-be-a-very-profitable-business-model#gs.T=aK9_s

Interesting to watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ssfz_lm9lM

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
rockie2000

Activity: 132

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Thanks Smiley
I have the same question and would be interested to hear about this. Currently I'm using electricity from the grid but would prefer to go green and clean Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
MatthewClark

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

The idea of using green electricity seems cool to me, but I think it's only interesting if you have large farm in a sunny or windy location, considering you're mining 24/7. Bonaire could be such a place, not so much crime there either. But it's always 28 degrees Celsius out there so you need a lot of cooling power

Sleep, eat, mine, repeat
Babebottle

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:39 AM

that's definitely a cool idea
bozo333

Activity: 224

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:42:26 AM

The idea of using green electricity seems cool to me, but I think it's only interesting if you have large farm in a sunny or windy location, considering you're mining 24/7. Bonaire could be such a place, not so much crime there either. But it's always 28 degrees Celsius out there so you need a lot of cooling power

If use mining it is best to way for the power using for the solar it best way for the power washing. Wind it not good idea. If use the wind you need, the more hare for the power using it will give the more issue. But solar is the best way for the power use in the mining process. Solar is giving more power. It's a better to way for the power user and save power for the emergency.

arseaboy

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:47:36 AM

Thanks Smiley
in  my country where solar are also been offered as a source of energy some of miners here invested  for solar panel and use it as an advantage, free electricity
will allow you to maximize your gains I guess better to read more about mining calculations and try it by yourself to experience the profits and how long it will
take to gain from that mining business.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Burks

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

In mining most important thing is that energy source to do mining process and it is also the most expensive thing when we use eletricity.So we can use solar and wind energy to drive the mining rig and this also give us most profits than normal electricity.
But this kind of mining needed one time vast capital because wind turbine and solar panels afe very expensive.If yku can afford to buy it then you will have make profits.
T-Gee05

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

Thanks Smiley

If you already have the facilities and equipment for it.. then go for it. You can use that whatever excess electricity you're generating from your solar/wind farm. But if you don't have the equipment yet for it, it will be a big investment and have a long ROI.

Solar also have intermittent supply (sun) during cloudy, winter, storm/rain, and night time where you produce less electricity. Also think of the maintenance cost.

Another thing is how to store excess electricity you're generating. There are several ways like batteries (which are also expensive and have lifespan), fuel cells, hydrogen which you can burn at night, others convert to heat and store in thermal storage tank.

MatthewClark

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:59:04 AM

However, both solar and wind energy are not perfect. Solar panels need to be built, so are windmills, the process of that is not environmental good at all. So the best option so far would be nuclear power, preferable molten salt reactors. Of course, it's not something people want to hear, but it's the cheapest kind of energy and with modern technology it's the most safe option.

Sleep, eat, mine, repeat
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:03:17 PM

However, both solar and wind energy are not perfect. Solar panels need to be built, so are windmills, the process of that is not environmental good at all. So the best option so far would be nuclear power, preferable molten salt reactors. Of course, it's not something people want to hear, but it's the cheapest kind of energy and with modern technology it's the most safe option.

The solar panel is the best way for the use the power it gives more power saving. Wind is needed more hare it not good for the use it will use to mount an it a better way for the wind. But solar it use to any where, any place it saves more power for the using purposes. Solar is use full to the power user and save the electricity
Xenrise

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Thanks Smiley

If people here have solar panels already and it was used by them as a source of energy then I am sure they used it in mining to save more energy. Solar is a great source of renewable energy so there is no way that it is neglected in mining.
Is this really possible? Because I know that bitcoin requires a lot of energy so that it can process well. Decoding bitcoin is so hard for the machine to work to. So it requires great energy.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Koadharber

Activity: 404

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

Thanks Smiley

Is this really possible? Because I know that bitcoin requires a lot of energy so that it can process well. Decoding bitcoin is so hard for the machine to work to. So it requires great energy.
If op do have have a solar set-up i cant be sure if it would be sufficient on powering up a single antminer s9 and you are right operating such mining either on bitcoin or altcoin gpu mining would really require lots of energy since op doesnt mention about on how big does the solar set-up.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
haroldtee

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

If you are referring to the cost implications, then that is reasonable. But saying they are not good based on environmental effect, I do not think that is true except you have a way to prove me wrong. These two methods are just ways of generating electricity using natural resources and I do not see how they can affect nature in anyway. I have heard some few things about molten salt reactors and that even pretty seem to me to have more environmental effect.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 896

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

Mining using solar power is possible but costly, aside from buying the solar panel and deep cycle battery, you need a lot of space for your solar panels. If you plan to run a mining farm, your house roof may not be enough for the solar panels that you need to run your ASIC miner or GPUs. Stick to the power provided by the grid.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2366

Pack A Parachute

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:44:59 AM

Yes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783328.0

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
aoihs00

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

The fact of using solar energy for mining has become popular since long time but people are saying different story about it. The thing is solar panels are easy to get but they are heavy to maintain. Do you know how much dust they take Ina day ? That reduces the precision of generating the electricity day by day if you don't clean up the shit everyday. Plus solar panels won't work in the night which means you can't run your solar based miners in the night.

However, you can make combination of both solar and wind. If the wind is pretty much them only its worth to fit in some. You can use the wind power in the night to power up your rig. But the energy generated is not sufficient to run them efficiently. So check that out before you could proceed.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Gotottack

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

I cannot help but get surmised with this conversation! It is because I have thought about this not so very long time ago due to the impact of mining to electricity costs. Well, should this be possible, which I think is, I think although the initial investment is pricey, it can be compensated by lower electricity charges in the long run. It is just a matter of weighing possibilities and looking out to serve your needs without shedding much penny.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
reflector

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

I cannot help but get surmised with this conversation! It is because I have thought about this not so very long time ago due to the impact of mining to electricity costs. Well, should this be possible, which I think is, I think although the initial investment is pricey, it can be compensated by lower electricity charges in the long run. It is just a matter of weighing possibilities and looking out to serve your needs without shedding much penny.

If electricity concerned you cannot start the mining with the small rig also. If you able to avail the free electricity or for cheap price you will be able to manage the mining for altcoins with the GPU mining itself.
Solar miners are costly set up option and you cannot make more money if starts as small scale one.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄

█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
coinplus

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

Thanks Smiley

I have never tried solar but there is no doubt it is a good source of generating electricity free.
However, it is good to consider the fact that these solar panels also need maintenance and what is the cost of maintenance like and how often? If everything is put together, comparing it with the normal electricity that you have to pay for, is it really worth it ?

Solar panels are quite expensive to set up too and you would not want to end up investing too much until you realize it was a huge mistake.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄

█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
StarofBTC

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:52:05 AM

In mining most important thing is that energy source to do mining process and it is also the most expensive thing when we use eletricity.So we can use solar and wind energy to drive the mining rig and this also give us most profits than normal electricity.
But this kind of mining needed one time vast capital because wind turbine and solar panels afe very expensive.If yku can afford to buy it then you will have make profits.
It can only be expensive if you are paying a huge electricity bill. There are some places that the electricity bill is minute and you can easily get your returns pretty fast. Electricity has always been the main bone of contemption when it comes to mining and if that can be a bit solved, then the rest is just history. However, like you said, if setting up these other means wont be too expensive most especially in maintenance and can serve you for a very long time, then I see no reason why it wont be a good idea.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

burah7

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

If you are able to invest a big money in wind/solar infrastructure in a right place you will see a profit, if now, just relocate to place, there are grid is cheaper
also good link
https://ilsr.org/solar-cheaper-grid-electricity-yes-no/
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:33:06 AM

it seems that mining using wind power is perfect for farming areas,, you can save electricity costs up to 30%,.
I've tried this way,., and proven 30% of the cost for reduced electricity usage ..
but due to lack of maintenance with the device I run for only two months and my device is having problems, so it is better for routine maintenance on all devices.,..

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
prtty2gal2

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:03 AM

It is surely very cool, but it is not about being cool alone, it is about being profitable since that is the main idea initially. For some place with a good solar energy, generating electricity via solar panel is good and as well the cost implication of setting up a cooling system for your rigs should also be taken into consideration. Mining is not trial and error, you just have to get it right.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

Wipro

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:39:43 AM

It is surely very cool, but it is not about being cool alone, it is about being profitable since that is the main idea initially. For some place with a good solar energy, generating electricity via solar panel is good and as well the cost implication of setting up a cooling system for your rigs should also be taken into consideration. Mining is not trial and error, you just have to get it right.

If the location finds more summer it is possible to start installing the solar panels to mines with the solar mining rig. You need to check the cost efficiency you have to invest to start that. I have found many of the people says that solar mining is not profitable if starts as a small scale business. Go with ASIC instead being worry about all these big solar set-up.

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
rickadone

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

I see some very interesting videos about solar mining and I like idea to use clean energy to mine bitcoin.In this case initial investment is higher because we need to buy solar energy equipment+mining equipment.I read intersting article on this topic and writer say that this type of mining pays itself in period of 2 years,but he add another approach to this business-to sell some of the produced electricity to the grid.

In any case, everything needs to be thoroughly calculated before any kind of such investment,mining is not a child's play.

Interesting to read : https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/solar-powered-bitcoin-mining-could-be-a-very-profitable-business-model#gs.T=aK9_s

Embarking on mining this way really need a lot of calculation just as you said and some feasibility studies considering the environment. Committing such a huge amount of money, it is a point of no return once done and obviously no one would want to be running losses when they should be making substantial amount of money to even get back the ROI.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
dagon666

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:06:50 AM

Embarking on mining this way really need a lot of calculation just as you said and some feasibility studies considering the environment. Committing such a huge amount of money, it is a point of no return once done and obviously no one would want to be running losses when they should be making substantial amount of money to even get back the ROI.

Awesome, this is exactly what we are looking for. With the planning we have been working out costs and solutions for a while and in the end of the day it is an investment that could go well or turn sour if not planned correctly, there is no doubt clean energy is the way of the future & we have been also looking into Tesla batteries though that would be later down the track Smiley
Agostosmori

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:30:24 AM

Awesome, this is exactly what we are looking for. With the planning we have been working out costs and solutions for a while and in the end of the day it is an investment that could go well or turn sour if not planned correctly, there is no doubt clean energy is the way of the future & we have been also looking into Tesla batteries though that would be later down the track Smiley

This is a good alternative for electricity supply. But isn't it more expensive to run your miners with solar panels?

- solar panels are expensive, how much does a 1 watt panel cost and an ant miner is like 1300 watts.
- how much will it cost you for maintaining the panels until ROI?
- since it is solar it will only work during daytime max of 12-13 hrs per day, unless you will use a battery to store the electricity which will be added to your cost and has a maximum number of charging allowed.
- in case a typhoon hit you your panels are at risk of being damaged need to keep them first.

Here is my suggestion, why not contact a company who is in renewable power industry and buy the power from them at lower cost. you can even try to have your miner placed near their distribution facility. By doing this they are the one who will worry for the maintenance of the panels and they can give more much cheaper price than the market for this.

taiwww

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

If we are using green energy its really good idea, but solar energy is far better than wind energy. cost of solar energy set up is cheaper than wind energy setup. If you already have set up of solar energy for your business place or home  then its profitable to use the same electricity for mining. otherwise its not affordable. Solar or wind energy needs storage systems like batteries etc. which are very expensive. If you are 24x7 hard core miner then only it will be profitable.

Fuhre

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

I have never heard or seen anyone have mining using the wind / sun. But I think this will reduce a little need for mining, mining requires electricity for 24 hours non-stop. If we use the wind / sun, it is a good idea, no need to pay for electricity and you will get free electricity.

AkaSnake

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:28:47 AM

I think this is a really good idea that will most likely be exploited in the near future. It could reduce electricity bills by a lot for bigger mining facilities!
Doc94

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

Good idea. Take a look :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DXREBIS/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1507887095&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=wind%2Benergy%2Bkit&dpPl=1&dpID=41oEBqSFF1L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
ItalianBitcoin3r

ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

Thanks Smiley

sure! you can use solar power!
but to reach roi, you will need years!
jou just think, who you will be able to minin just when the sun shine... so, just for 12H and not 24H.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

I have never heard or seen anyone have mining using the wind / sun. But I think this will reduce a little need for mining, mining requires electricity for 24 hours non-stop. If we use the wind / sun, it is a good idea, no need to pay for electricity and you will get free electricity.
Remember that free electricity does not happen. You need to buy equipment which is very expensive and you will recoup it over the years. It seems to me that it is better to invest the money in additional equipment and get more profit from. I don't know the technology of renewable energy which have profitability.

tobs

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

Remember that free electricity does not happen. You need to buy equipment which is very expensive and you will recoup it over the years. It seems to me that it is better to invest the money in additional equipment and get more profit from. I don't know the technology of renewable energy which have profitability.
Actually, with the whole "eco-trend", there is a huge possibilities that you can get government help when buying wind turbines or sun panels. I mean, it's not like they are going to fund you them to mine bitcoins, but I'm aware of many programs and funds that can pay even up to 90% for these equipment to help transition private houses into eco-friendly and self-sufficient. And as your miner is in your house, and your house gets electricity from nature, your miner gets that free electricity from almost free equipment. It's worth researching requirements of such promotions in your country.
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

Thanks Smiley
You really should try this out. I dont know whether it would provide enough power but is worth a shot.
EarthWide

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

I think the decision becomes a lot simpler when you look at the two things separately.  1) can you mine in your area and be profitable? 2) Does the solar/wind generation in your area provide ROI in an acceptable timeline for you?

If you can answer yes to both those questions after some heavy analysis then there is no reason to not combine them.

My opinion is that solar/wind should be thought of as tool to reduce overall power costs.  Sell the power generated back to the grid (reduction in overall bill, and free from needing to scale at same rate as mining).  Then have miners on grid for stable 24/7 power supply, with an option for a short term switch to battery backup in case of grid interruption.  Specifically with Solar you would need some thought put into power generating times, and understanding when it is worth while to sell the power to the grid VS charging your batteries / using the power for yourself.
Ahmed28

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:54:58 PM

i don't think that solar or wind gonna provide enough energies( electricity ) to your mining rigs especially if it is big  advanced and modern one . but you can use this method on top of normal electricity . the cost of bills are less

mono7513745

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

It is impossible to do without a lot of energy

std1397

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

wind power needs a lot of space , also it need to be windy when u put it and coasts a lot but it gives u more power than solar system , solar system is cheaper but u need to series a lot of sells to get 1kwh power , but it doesnt need wind  Wink
simonsaysmoney

AYrThoc1MdLXkS9wZxzrxD3YZybNMuGW7g

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:16:31 AM

If we are talking about CPU mining and or staking as part if POS, then I believe with a small battery backup to last the night - this would be more than possible with a relatively small solar system.  It obviously depends on the scale of the intended operation.  I believe that going off the grid in terms of electricity is just another way being Decentralized and in that case - I am all for it!

Now we just need Blockchain-internet.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
jagdeepjd

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

I think  hydro power  is used a lot mainly due to overabundance of power and is generally cheap, most mining is probably done on hydro-power right now.

Wind and solar - well these barely pay themselves out in most applications let alone using for mining bitcoin. Fact that they have intermittent productivity hurts the application for bitcoin mining as well.
jvdp

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:57:51 AM

I think  hydro power  is used a lot mainly due to overabundance of power and is generally cheap, most mining is probably done on hydro-power right now.

Wind and solar - well these barely pay themselves out in most applications let alone using for mining bitcoin. Fact that they have intermittent productivity hurts the application for bitcoin mining as well.

But there is no project that using hydro power to use the bitcoin mining or any altcoin mining. If there is any project arise with the hydro power supply for miner machines like how suncontract takes the solar projects.
As of now solar power is been used to mine the bitcoins however that is also given profit if you mine your coins as a big farm only mini farm on solar mining is not at all profitable.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
bianc@_noel50

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:47:28 AM

Thanks Smiley

most of the people using solar power. because once only we have to invest in solar after that we just spend on the under process. solar can give to always energy for mining. so once we have to effort on solar panels it is better and save money. otherwise we have to invest on wind power it is more cost and cost and taking more time. so solar energy is best for mining it can save solar energy and use for mining.
arseaboy

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

Thanks Smiley

most of the people using solar power. because once only we have to invest in solar after that we just spend on the under process. solar can give to always energy for mining. so once we have to effort on solar panels it is better and save money. otherwise we have to invest on wind power it is more cost and cost and taking more time. so solar energy is best for mining it can save solar energy and use for mining.
solar can be a good alternative as you can invest with this system and guarantee you to have enough energy to supply your small farm but like what the other mate said if you have a bigger farm then you needed a lots of energy and for sure it will be much expensive so better to calculate everything before switching
its a good alternatives but needed a hard study.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
yamortsac

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

For me using solar energy in bitcoin mining is a good idea because you can reduce cost of electricity. Though at first you will invest additional capital for the solar panel but you will gain it back when you start the mining. And far as i know solar energy can be used at night because energy can be conserved using battery bank.

CisColtz

Don't be a follower , be a leader ! - Eazy-E

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Is this posible ? Have anyone tried ? I'm sure it require a lot of power to keep those miners up 24/7 like a "farm" but i'm sure there are ways to mine coins with some good solar power for a couple of hours per day. Actually is not a bad ideea at all.

superzebra

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:48:24 PM

OK guys.

I am the person who was mining with solar panels and find find it economically effective.

First of all if you are going this route you need to estimate how much energy panels will give you. You will use 100% of them even if your farm is small - so yoг dont need accomulators - it is what is named grid solar harvesting - but it is cheaper because you will not give any power to grid.

To do estimations - use any solar calculator - you just point location sin them and they will give your info how much energy you will get during year.

How fast it will payout?

That's only depends on how much energy you get (your location) and how much you pay for grid energy. Normal it will pay out in 5-12 years. In some countries like Russia (Siberia region -0.5 rub/kw or Venezuela (1 BS/Kw) it will not pay out at all. For everybody else it is like that.

The questions is if FARM is paying you in a year (like 12 months on GPU) why do you need to buy solar panels, not another farm?

For me it was just experiment - to check numbers and understand is it worth anything. No. Just install another farm!

Need advices how to run iCO. PM me
DesmondHayes

Activity: 42

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:22:27 AM

I would for mining BTC went to the off-grid system, enough to have "free energy"  for coin mining. The solar system demands much money in a start, but in long term, it is also good cause solar panels can last about 30 years. I heard about new panels  - Tesla. I think they will be available next year.

bottledfireworks

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:02:29 AM

Thanks Smiley

My boss started to install solar panels for his renewable energy mining set up and as far as I can observe his electricity cost really goes down though I know it is somewhat expensive buying solar panels.

nlhuy0905

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

If you are able to invest a big money in wind/solar infrastructure in a right place you will see a profit, if now, just relocate to place, there are grid is cheaper
also good link
benjamin11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:28:37 AM

I'm a little bit curious about the idea of mining using solar and wind. Anyway if its possible, it would be a big help when it comes to bitcoin mining because the cost of energy will be significantly cheap and therefore you can maximize your earning in mining...

btcjocan

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Thanks Smiley

My boss started to install solar panels for his renewable energy mining set up and as far as I can observe his electricity cost really goes down though I know it is somewhat expensive buying solar panels.

This strategy would be a good help for us to reduce the electricity bill at home. It is true that buying solar panels is not easy because the price is very expensive but after you will already used it as a tool to get energy from the sunlight and moonlight, it would be a big help because you can save a lot of electricity and there's a possibility that your electricity bill will become negative. This is also an advantage because if for example, there's a brownout, we will not worry too much because we ha e solar panels that store electricity that we can use.

riokk

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

Thanks Smiley

Smiley
I think the solar power system is quite expensive, and it will reduce the power capacity gradually over the years. Therefore, my solar system is not feasible by wind or hydro power. If possible, make the nuclear power system the cheapest kkk. Grin
konco_kenthel

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Thanks Smiley
until now I have never used water or wind power at all as a mining process because it is not interested to try it and still often rely on electricity to run it even though the cost of electricity bills is currently big enough but it can not limit my desire to continue to benefit.

SNOVio Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
dunfida

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

Thanks Smiley

solar can be a good alternative as you can invest with this system and guarantee you to have enough energy to supply your small farm but like what the other mate said if you have a bigger farm then you needed a lots of energy and for sure it will be much expensive so better to calculate everything before switching
its a good alternatives but needed a hard study.
This is true which this would really be a good alternative but when it comes on making the set-up it would really depend on how many miners you would plan to ran off because even on a single miner you would really need lots of energy which even a solar panel or to those energy being generated by natural source will require lots of it which means it would require more expense and its not really cheap at all knowing the price of these apparatus this is why we should really took proper plans and consideration if we do really plan on using these alternatives.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
huskyrocker

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:03:47 PM

There is a way to mine on waste- to- energy technology. With solid waste gasification medium sized plant. the land plot needed will be just 200 sqm. The return of investment will be in 2 ways: (1) on waste utilization tariff based on an agreement with local   gov. (2)  from mining operations. Basically it is much depend on the cost of the gasifire that produce synthetic gas and power generator. In most of the world it's very expensive, the best alternative can be found in India.
abduljacklu

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:40:47 AM

i used to mine using solar power and i can say its very profitable specially when you are in tropical country you wont regret using it.I suggest you invest quality system for your home too  Wink
setupbounds

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:26 AM

Generation of power through solar and wind is so much expensive than hydropower. Hydropower is the cheapest electricity source for power generation which is even most costly for mining of bitcoin and if we plan to mine bitcoin through solar are wing so I think it will be 4 time costly of the hydropower electricity.

It must be keep in the mind that generation of power through solar or wind is depended on the weather which may also be caused for a break if the weather is not compatible to generation of power.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Pack A Parachute

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

Generation of power through solar and wind is so much expensive than hydropower. Hydropower is the cheapest electricity source for power generation which is even most costly for mining of bitcoin and if we plan to mine bitcoin through solar are wing so I think it will be 4 time costly of the hydropower electricity.

It must be keep in the mind that generation of power through solar or wind is depended on the weather which may also be caused for a break if the weather is not compatible to generation of power.

Solar and wind have lots of options to easily purchase equipment though.  What sort of hydroelectric systems can be used in a residence?

I guess you could hook a ton of these up to your sprinkler system or faucets: https://www.amazon.com/Water-Turbine-Generator-Hydroelectric-Charging/dp/B01N5273M8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1508911838&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=hydroelectric+generator&psc=1

Hardly a reasonable solution.

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
madwica

Activity: 630

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:01:37 AM

i used to mine using solar power and i can say its very profitable specially when you are in tropical country you wont regret using it.I suggest you invest quality system for your home too  Wink
Yes, using solar energy power for mining is very profitable because it will generate free power to operate your mining site unlike to mine using electricity, most of the country has huge electricity rate that is why their income was cut down because of that. But the only thing you need in building solar energy mining site is huge capital much better to purchase good quality of equipment to make it last longer and to make sure that will not gives you a headache.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
.WORLDS FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM.
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Jaynykz

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Mining using wind or solar power is very useful and profitable it can less unemployment status. Its also a best way to promote good enviroment can less also the electric bill and can save more.
Jaynykz

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

Solar and wind have lots of options to easily purchase equipment though.  What sort of hydroelectric systems can be used in a residence?

I guess you could hook a ton of these up to your sprinkler system or faucets: https://www.amazon.com/Water-Turbine-Generator-Hydroelectric-Charging/dp/B01N5273M8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1508911838&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=hydroelectric+generator&psc=1

Bear in mind also that putting up Solar and Wind power is not easy, before they build that they undergo first the Feasibility study to know the exact location and the good benefits to the area. So dont say that it can caused breakthrough because they already know or they forecast the possible problem before building that.
tyronecoinbit

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

Mining using wind or solar power is very useful and profitable it can less unemployment status. Its also a best way to promote good enviroment can less also the electric bill and can save more.
Yeah, you can really save when you use wind or solar power. And yeah it's a good way to eco friendly environment, but of course you have to consider it's cost. Solar power is so expensive to buy, you need to have enough funds for you to have that.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
shawn995

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

According to my personal experience solar system is more better than wind system. wind system has not good result as compare to solar system and also solar system is more cheaper than wind system.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Pack A Parachute

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

Bear in mind also that putting up Solar and Wind power is not easy, before they build that they undergo first the Feasibility study to know the exact location and the good benefits to the area. So dont say that it can caused breakthrough because they already know or they forecast the possible problem before building that.

Believe me, I know how difficult it is.  I'm one of the few people on this forum who has installed both solar panels and a wind turbine.  I don't think hydroelectric would be any easier, and unless you have a creek or waterfall in your backyard, it seems difficult to find a way to harness hydroelectricity for any realistically beneficial production.  If there are ideas I'm missing, something other than trying to tap your home's water line, I'd love to hear them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783328.0

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
hacker1001101001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:55:03 PM

Thanks Smiley
Mining using renewable sources of energy is the most profitable way to earn bitcoin as it is cheaper than electricity and we can get a better profit through it. It is also eco frindly way to use enery and it saves earth. People should preffer solar enery than electricity as its cost is low and profit can be increased due to this.

thend1949

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

I think you have a good point there buddy, but its not right for us who are using power of the main line users to terminate down our household power source. We cannot be assured all the time that alternative power generation may last longer during operations, it may fail down due to maintenance problem or some discripancy may happen anytime. If you were a miner or someday whose engaged on any kind of business operation that need continous power source,you should still have main line power source provided by the power companies of your country.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
bncbnc

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

i used to mine using solar power and i can say its very profitable specially when you are in tropical country you wont regret using it.I suggest you invest quality system for your home too  Wink
Infect it is only one time investment whenever you are intended to start mining bit coin the energy in the shape of electricity will must be required so it is your so wise strategy by choosing solar system as it is the cheapest source of electricity permanent source, efficient source of electricity. Unfortunately as i belong to one of the backward country of the world therefore we have much more electricity issues and the rate of electricity is also too much high.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
xenxen

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:30:56 AM

ithink using wind or solar panel for mining is the good source of electricity to mine because you dont think the bill of electricity and some minir is solar or wind panel are they plan to build for mining.. ithink is it work but i dont know is how many coin you mines...

parkers

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:31:57 PM

It's a good investment if you already have all the energy for free.
beerlover

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

I think  hydro power  is used a lot mainly due to overabundance of power and is generally cheap, most mining is probably done on hydro-power right now.

Hydropower is not something one can use personally unless I don稚 know if it is possible for you to create an artificial dam at your backyard Grin

Solar, wind or probably maybe bio-gas, could be the closest to the alternative of electricity you can still make use of personally and be able to maintain.

However, using them for the purpose of bitcoin like you said totally depends on the weather of such places and how profitable they can be except for those who have tested and made use of them is what I cannot really say yet, but from the little I have heard, solar power seems profitable.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:55:36 AM

I think  hydro power  is used a lot mainly due to overabundance of power and is generally cheap, most mining is probably done on hydro-power right now.

Hydropower is not something one can use personally unless I don稚 know if it is possible for you to create an artificial dam at your backyard Grin

Solar, wind or probably maybe bio-gas, could be the closest to the alternative of electricity you can still make use of personally and be able to maintain.

However, using them for the purpose of bitcoin like you said totally depends on the weather of such places and how profitable they can be except for those who have tested and made use of them is what I cannot really say yet, but from the little I have heard, solar power seems profitable.
Yes the weather of the area has a very important and vital role for selection of a specific source of energy for the purpose of mining bit coin because if countries like Denmark and Sweden where six months is night and six months is day so solar panel will the wastage of money because it will not be feasible for that places.

Streamlink

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

i used to mine using solar power and i can say its very profitable specially when you are in tropical country you wont regret using it.I suggest you invest quality system for your home too  Wink
Infect it is only one time investment whenever you are intended to start mining bit coin the energy in the shape of electricity will must be required so it is your so wise strategy by choosing solar system as it is the cheapest source of electricity permanent source, efficient source of electricity. Unfortunately as i belong to one of the backward country of the world therefore we have much more electricity issues and the rate of electricity is also too much high.
Yes solar and wind are the cheapest sources of energy although the initial cost of these sources are very high which is big drawback but once these are installed then there will no tension of extra billing etc. 

tailwate07

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:57:15 PM

ithink using wind or solar panel for mining is the good source of electricity to mine because you dont think the bill of electricity and some minir is solar or wind panel are they plan to build for mining.. ithink is it work but i dont know is how many coin you mines...
Solar or wind energy is much more better than the hydro power generated electricity because the installation is one time investment while in the other case you will pay monthly bills along with unnecessary taxes and surcharges so solar panel will be more profitable in those places where electricity price is high.

JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:21:34 PM

Solar or wind energy is much more better than the hydro power generated electricity because the installation is one time investment while in the other case you will pay monthly bills along with unnecessary taxes and surcharges so solar panel will be more profitable in those places where electricity price is high.

Solar panel is the  good to use for home. Wind is not conferrable for fix the home. Solar is easy to save the power for the urgent purposes. Solar is nature and it will give more energy to save. Solar is non stop power. So you use to properly and no power jam. It will help to the save the power. You will use the power night time. So solar is good for the power generate. 
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 1512

Professional googler

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:25:17 PM

Buying solar and wind power equipment especially to have independent mining out of the grid is only making the potential return of investment move down further in the timeline. For now, it wouldn't be too bad to mine somewhere with existing equipment as it word make electricity costs cheaper but it is neither reliable nor cheap.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Meowth05

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

Thanks Smiley
Having an alternative source of energy like wind/ solar panels is appropriate especially on mining because mining consume a lot of energy and it will be a bad for our electric bills. Having those source of energy is advantages because it can be lessen you electric bills and you might save more money.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
usayn45

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:11 PM

Thanks Smiley

solar energy panels successful solution  Cheesy
WatchMaker

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

Interesting to read: https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/solar-powered-bitcoin-mining-could-be-a-very-profitable-business-model#gs.T=aK9_s

Interesting to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ssfz_lm9lM

Nice Smiley Solar mining is definitely the way to go. Wind power will require huge investment.
pia19

Activity: 40

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:53:38 PM

Electricity is one of the main requirement in bitcoin mining. Also your profit depends on your electricity cost. The lower electricity bill you have the more profit you will gain. If you can try to look for cheap alternative source of electricity, it would be a great news. Since solar and wind have a low maintenance fee or sometimes free, you can maximize your earning in mining.

btchope11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:02:17 AM

1000-Watt 12-Volt Monocrystalline Solar Cabin Kit for Off-Grid Solar System @ home depot for $2521. maybe enough to run antminer?? I can't plug any more in here in my apartment, my lights blink already when I use the toaster. I would have to put this in a building away from the house in order to feel safe but, I think it is feasible to start with.
Stac

Activity: 57

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

Mining is the process of generating new bitcoins in the cryptomarket using specified power generated machinery for mining.Bitcoin and Ethereum requires more electrical energy for mining so the crypto miners are moving to use natural sources of energy produced from wind and solar power, which helps in lowering the cost of electricity by using natural resources of the planet and also helps in increasing the profit by mining more crypto currencies than using regular electric power.

reflector

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

Mining is the process of generating new bitcoins in the cryptomarket using specified power generated machinery for mining.Bitcoin and Ethereum requires more electrical energy for mining so the crypto miners are moving to use natural sources of energy produced from wind and solar power, which helps in lowering the cost of electricity by using natural resources of the planet and also helps in increasing the profit by mining more crypto currencies than using regular electric power.

To get the electricity enough for any crypto currency mining you have to choose the solar or hydro energy supply towards the PSU of your miner. Even wind energy is also the best one of source in green energy.
If the electricity is not a matter you will be able to make the decent profit with the one rig miner as well. If you need to give supply out general electricity you have to bear the cost of the electricity.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄

█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
BlackBi88

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:31:03 PM

Thanks Smiley

Interesting, you mining crypto by wind and solar energy. This saves you a lot of money because serving mining requires a lot of energy. I will apply your ideas. Good Idea!

loragean03

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

you can use both wind and solar power alternatively to reduce some electricity bills, or even you are living out somewhere that has no power plant to supply you electric energy then use wind and solar for the alternate one, those two are eco friendly and more cleaner as a power plant has. using those alternate power source you can make a bunch or mining rigs to mined bitcoin.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
  ICO starts of Dec 1st, 2017  》     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═════════════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═════════════════════════
Shenzou

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:53:30 AM

The problem with solar energy to mine is the initial cost, the cost of solar panel s has been always been high even after many years of development and research, and the cheap ones have a low efficiency, I know that most people will say that it is a long term thing, that after a couple of years you will be generating free power, but when using it for mining means that when I create it is going to generate the same amount of power forever so there is no place for updating the hardware, and that is impossible because bitcoin mining is constantly getting harder and this requires people to update their machines in order to get profit from it, so until renewable energy become cost efficient using electricity is going to stay the best option.

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|

Hero/Legendary
thend1949

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

The problem with solar energy to mine is the initial cost, the cost of solar panel s has been always been high even after many years of development and research, and the cheap ones have a low efficiency, I know that most people will say that it is a long term thing, that after a couple of years you will be generating free power, but when using it for mining means that when I create it is going to generate the same amount of power forever so there is no place for updating the hardware, and that is impossible because bitcoin mining is constantly getting harder and this requires people to update their machines in order to get profit from it, so until renewable energy become cost efficient using electricity is going to stay the best option.

Maybe that will bring better profit to consumers of solar energy if ever the cost will becomes lesser and cheaper solar panels compared of todays latest price. If you can invest for expensive mining equipment, then its possible to buy a good solar power generating stable and efficient energy. Without having any hesitations will give you a certain assurance to make your mining operation successful with less greener power source. More savings will be accountable because you won't need much more electrical energy from main line supply because of solar power energy, to become the main source of mining power operations.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
airdagon

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

Thanks Smiley
If for me the most efficient solar panels really, why? Because solar panels save more energy for use in mining.
Although this is the newest thing yet many people use solar power.
Tassadar4o

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:51:57 AM

The problem with solar power is that there is no place to store it (too expensive), you have to sell it to the power company.
In the case of "crypto mining" energy is consuming at the moment, and during the time that does not generate enough "cloudy days, the dark part of the day" the electronics "inverter" adds from the energy that the company delivers to you.It is better to pay for the payment of solar panels than you would pay for a company's electricity. In the end, there will be a system with solar panels to be used for free energy for the household.
Erelas

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:06:44 AM

The problem with solar power is that there is no place to store it (too expensive), you have to sell it to the power company.
In the case of "crypto mining" energy is consuming at the moment, and during the time that does not generate enough "cloudy days, the dark part of the day" the electronics "inverter" adds from the energy that the company delivers to you.It is better to pay for the payment of solar panels than you would pay for a company's electricity. In the end, there will be a system with solar panels to be used for free energy for the household.

Consumer level storage has always been my major issue.  I have some previous background with storing enormous amounts of electricity in a battery setup (submarines) and frankly, I found that to be cuckoo for cocoa puffs (dangers of emissions into the atmosphere, technicians in a confined space climbing around on top of a giant battery, that sort of thing).

The impracticality of that (the whole underwater thing) aside, a system like the Tesla Powerwall, and if you do a DIY Powerwall search on YouTube you will find a few people trying it, it gets a little more realistic I think.

I haven't the capital to do it, but I thought converting some pasture (which I do have) to a solar farm, storing peak in a Powerwall type setup would be acceptable for mining Eth or something similar, but I haven't run the numbers, just speculated.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matasovic

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:12:18 PM

I belive that green mining is future. I am also calculating my project right now. I have 22kW SE in my possesion and i am planing to get 10 rigs and 10 antminers. Only problem i have is to collect hardware. Found all gpu-s, but antminers is so big pain in the ass to find. Looking foward to find someone that have something like this to tell us some more info.

HODL
sharkvn

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

I think this is a great idea. If you do this you will save a huge amount of electricity. For bitcoin mining, electricity is a big influence on your income. If you succeed, share it with everyone.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
martyroz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:59:13 AM

In my country, we get paid 55% of the grid price of electricity for our exports. I.e; $0.18USD to use from grid 1kWh, $0.1 to export to grid 1kWh.

I have spent $14,000 USD on a 21.6kW solar array on my home which produces up to 31,000 kWh per year ($3,100 USD p.a if not used)

I calculated that this is enough to cover my ordinary electricity use as well as mining equipment of up to 1,600W at the wall. (14,000 kWh p.a.)

Over time, I spent in total $5,000 USD on two mining rigs which now mine 24/7.

So far I have mined $5,000 USD in cryptocurrencies.

I think it's viable for countries with good solar schemes and high electricity prices.
jatin729

Activity: 154

BTC LOVER

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

Mining using solar power is alternative but you know it requires huge investment initially. But truly i like this way because this is really help down to electricity expenses. being an Engineer i can suggest that you would go for solar because it needs only initial investment and low maintenance.
but in case of wind it would  require initial investment and as well maintenance cost also.

Mrengage

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

Minning with solar ok by me but will be an expensive project
romecheo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

MIning using renewable energy are great idea. For the places like you have which is in field it is best to have Solar and/or Wind energy, Solar are best for those who live at cities, and if someone live near the water, like falls, sea, river or other form of running water, they can go for hydro power generator.

Xember

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

Thanks Smiley

This is quite a good news. The only hindrance that I see in mining is the fact that it consumes a lot of electrical power, so in the end the earning that one will get in the future will mostly go to payment of eletricity bill. That痴 why it is a good help to find an alternative when it comes to power source. Also, I think solar power would be great for tropical countries and wind power will be good for non-tropical countries.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:03:18 AM

Actually, there is free electricity but you need to buy some equipment in order to run the free electricity that our natures have. Like sunlight, especially in tropical countries the light of the sun gives energy with solar panel that absorb the sunlight as a source of energy to generate electricity. Also, Wind energy that used of air flow through wind turbines to mechanically power generators for electric power.
Alternative energy source is the best for mining and only one time investment. Thought there is maintenance to be established but it will depreciates number of months or even years befor all equipment will replaced.

▬▬▬▬BITCOINTALK▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem ICO
Bellator

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:14:54 AM

Thanks Smiley

This is quite a good news. The only hindrance that I see in mining is the fact that it consumes a lot of electrical power, so in the end the earning that one will get in the future will mostly go to payment of eletricity bill. That痴 why it is a good help to find an alternative when it comes to power source. Also, I think solar power would be great for tropical countries and wind power will be good for non-tropical countries.

Yes that's profitable enough if we invest on those alternatives that will reduce the electric bills that we have consumed. Maybe there's an improved designs of solar power that can be used for those non tropical countries as long as there's a light coming from the sky. That is a type of solar panel which uses luminance coming from the sun's reflections in the sky.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
sparveenat

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

For mining I prefer to go with Solar power only as we aware that solar panels are one time investment and less maintenance also we no need to panic as it is naturally we are getting. About wind power it is very not as easy as solar it need double the cost of solar panels and we fully depend upon wind flow so some time it fails and maintenance cost higher then solar power.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
rgornik

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

But there is no project that using hydro power to use the bitcoin mining or any altcoin mining. If there is any project arise with the hydro power supply for miner machines like how suncontract takes the solar projects.
As of now solar power is been used to mine the bitcoins however that is also given profit if you mine your coins as a big farm only mini farm on solar mining is not at all profitable.

SunContract will also use wind, hydro and other sources of energy.

I think those kinds of projects already exist in some parts of the world (California for example)

batestota

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

i think it will be more profit for mining ,
HellfireZA

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

I definitely wouldn't suggest the wind route because the outlay in initial cost is far higher than solar. At the same time you can estimate your solar power accumulation far easier than wind.
It's always easier to have a modular solar setup for additional panels/batteries.
I'm definitely going to be implementing solar soon, it's worth the outlay if you can afford it... even if you've only got a few S9 units for example.
akram143

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

For mining I prefer to go with Solar power only as we aware that solar panels are one time investment and less maintenance also we no need to panic as it is naturally we are getting. About wind power it is very not as easy as solar it need double the cost of solar panels and we fully depend upon wind flow so some time it fails and maintenance cost higher then solar power.

Like everyone saying mining using solar power is better option than using wind mills because the solar power is more available than wind ,sometimes there is no wind at that time we will lose our profit amount.
But i wanna know that we can mine by combining solar and normal electricity,sometimes the solar power also not available at that time can we use electricity to ensure continuous running of our miner.

shezu007

Activity: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:32:06 AM

Like everyone saying mining using solar power is better option than using wind mills because the solar power is more available than wind ,sometimes there is no wind at that time we will lose our profit amount.
But i wanna know that we can mine by combining solar and normal electricity,sometimes the solar power also not available at that time can we use electricity to ensure continuous running of our miner.
In Mining the major problem is the electricity utility and the best solution is to install your electricity provider in your home. there are various develop system like wind system, solar system etc. now comparing these two according to me the best system is solar system because the installation cost on solar system is less then wind system and also the result of solar system is best then wind system.

michellee

Activity: 420

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

maybe mining using wind / solar power can solve our problem with the electricity fee which want to increase from time to time because wind and solar power now is free but we need to build the system so it will work properly. I think this can be done if we buy some tools to keep that power to replace the electricity so we can start mining in our home. but I wonder how much it will cost the fee to buy that tools because I heard is not too easy to build the system and the network of the electricity from the wind or solar power.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
  CRYPTOCURRENCY
ScrumbleGames

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:56:20 AM

Solar and wind powered mining in my opinion are the best way to go because it is the cheapest solution, there are some crypto currency companies that actually station their mines at solar panel plants, so doing it how you are now is the best possible way to save on costs.
Victorycoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:49:03 AM

Mining using solar power is possible but costly, aside from buying the solar panel and deep cycle battery, you need a lot of space for your solar panels. If you plan to run a mining farm, your house roof may not be enough for the solar panels that you need to run your ASIC miner or GPUs. Stick to the power provided by the grid.
Although initial cost and space are known issues with solar power generation, but suggestion to stick to power grid is being pessimistic. Besides the cleaner energy and low cost for maintenance, there're a number of locations, like the farm settlement cited in op, which may likely not be connected to the grid but fortunately are some of the ideal locations for siting a mining farm.

It's a laudable and practicable project and as OgNasty cited, a lot of people are already working in that direction and there're  even cryptocurrencies out to facilitate such projects. You may want to check out if Solarcoin has a thing for you!

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLDS FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
jassanpary

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

That's great way of doing by using non conventional energy resources, high initial investment but for long term can easily earn money, and also doesn't pollutes the environment.
maarx

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

Thanks Smiley
We do have electricity power as an alternative source to mine. But its really expensive here in my region. Its really good to use the solar power you already have to mine as long as the solar produces enough power supply for mining. This would cost you less than electricity I am sure.  

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
eann014

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

Thanks Smiley
It is great to have solar power if you want to mine since we all know mining of bitcoin can cause a lot of electricity and mining with solar power is a very good idea. For me having a solar power is the conversion of energy from sunlight into electricity for us to have free electricity and have a good value of bitcoin to mine.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ayush rana

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Using natural resources for doing mining is a great idea because it is a clean energy. You just have to invest one time and you can use that energy for number of years for free. Even by doing mining from this you can earn a huge profit and work 24*7 with zero fixed cost.

beckerBTC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:46:34 PM

cryptomining farm he leido que  tiene。。。 mineria con energia solar。。
bitfools

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:45 AM

Thanks Smiley

Yep, I'm doing PROOF OF CONCEPT its fine, about $500 USD to build the panel rig, and a aruduino to do power control and feed the MOBO BTC, 6 - 1060's,

Ten panels, dial your 1060-3 down to 50 Watts do about 400 Watts, 10 panels @ 3amp 30amps during sunny time, keeps battery's charged, arduino can manage power if predicted loss before sun-rise occurs, save lots of energy by not having a power-supply

It's all in the power-controller, it help's if your already into solar, then its easy, just have the arduino do it all manage charge-controlling of batterys, and power the GPU'S&CPU with relays

Problem is how many panels, my limit is ten, enough for a small barn, more than that your attracting attention or making an eye-sore

The other thing is to manage additional power management with water-wheels if you have water, and wind generation, I have both I have a running canal in front of my place, so I can generate some power all the time.

The deal is to look around and figure how many different ways you can keep your battery's charged, then figure out HOW LOW you can take your 1060-3, I play with TEMP&POWER, TEMP from the miner, as HEAT LOSS is your enemy that's sucking the power, the deal is when its sunny/hot the arduino can rip the miners into FULL BORE, but when the sun is down, then run in optimization mode, the deal is if your into Banana-PI class arm7 chips which cost about $10 this shit is a lot of fun and the basic arduinio chip is like $1.

Panels can be extremely cheap, I"m getting CHINESE panels for $30, but the problem with panels is U must keep the number small, unless your running a solar farm. I think wind & water is a better balance, need about 2-3 really GOOD deep-cycle RV battery's to keep your energy for the night.

Another thing is to MINE with GPU low-energy clones, stuff that is NVIDIA clone, but low power

A smart GUY would INVENT a new mining ALGO that is resistant to CHINA ASIC assholes, but friendly to Banani-PI class X 5th generation 8gb 4ghz 32 core CPU's, that run on a few watts, then we will have mining geared for SOLAR, I think that's the right way to approach this,

Again, think about a SOLAR CPU algo for mining, something along the like of EQUIHASH, but for multi-core super fast CPU that cost a few dollars each, this is critical so that kids in Africa can mine.

Lot's of thought goes into ASIC resistance, but little thought into WASTING POWER, more thought needs to go into SOLAR-COMPUTATION, perhaps a quantum computer that run's directly off  of sun light? I'm a physics person by training, it just takes a kid with a dream to think about this shit, problem is most trained people don't think about this shit, they're too busy commuting and worrying about the bills.
bitfools

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:53:30 AM

Thanks Smiley

Yep, I farm (grow almost all of my own food), been using solar panels for years, both for the pumps and the RV's, great going camping out in the desert off the grid without limitation.

Once you know how this stuff works its easy to make it happen, and best if you know how to source it CHEAP, where I'm living its extremely CHEAP ( solar panels )

Lot's of people fail to understand how low U can go in power consumption, good to play with 1060-3 class card ( $200 ) each and learn how much EQUIHASH U can mine at the lowest possible power, then U can easily compute for your panel/battery farm, how many GPU cards your system can handle,

The most interesting thing is designing your charge-controller ( box that keeps batterys charged when sun is pumping solar panel ), the deal is to make your charge controller also your GPU/CPU power supply, U can get very low energy CPU's to run linux to control the GPU farm, internet is low power, I beam wifi to the 'barn'

Most interesting of this is help 3rd world children generate wealth for free off-the-grid, and to keep Chinese-Kosher middle man out of the loop (ASIC resistance is really chinese-kosher) problem of human-greed to "Want it ALL".

Satoshi would LOVE solar-mining of Bitcoin 2.0

Satoshi is Zen-Buddhism, he is NOT Ashkenazi, most ASIC Miners in CHINA are XIAN ( old silk road ashkenazi, thus ASIC )is really Ashkenazi-Resistance.
katinko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:38:36 AM

Using natural resources for doing mining is a great idea because it is a clean energy. You just have to invest one time and you can use that energy for number of years for free. Even by doing mining from this you can earn a huge profit and work 24*7 with zero fixed cost.
Agree it has many benefits using solar and wind enerygy it is eco friendly and you do not need to pay monthly bill it is one time investment but ofcourse it is need big capital for that. It is more profitable than using electricity mining you only need is to monitor your equipment and need a good maintenance to run smoothly and do not gives you head ache.
katarin2030

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

It's not a new technology to use solar and wind energy to generate power as they are already using from the ages. Solar and wind are available in plenty, can generate power continuously. 
slate_main

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

The fact of using solar energy for mining has become popular since long time but people are saying different story about it. The thing is solar panels are easy to get but they are heavy to maintain. Do you know how much dust they take Ina day ? That reduces the precision of generating the electricity day by day if you don't clean up the shit everyday. Plus solar panels won't work in the night which means you can't run your solar based miners in the night.

However, you can make combination of both solar and wind. If the wind is pretty much them only its worth to fit in some. You can use the wind power in the night to power up your rig. But the energy generated is not sufficient to run them efficiently. So check that out before you could proceed.

Powerwalls these days are very advanced with all sorts of efficiency and deep cycle settings, we are not restricted to pure daylight running hours any more, The Tesla Powerwall (2) is a great system but you pay for the name, there are other brands available at a more affordable price, and in time these will become lower, heck you can even build your own now, it's all out there and there are some great Youtube instructional videos..
thulisman

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

Electricity costs a lot in the bitcoin miners' income. If you can use the energy resources in digging bitcoins, that would be a great idea. Let's do this I will support you.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:18 PM

Thanks Smiley
That's a good idea, using wind/solar power to mine bitcoin is great idea because mining bitcoin can really cost a lot of electricity so if you can have free electricity because of the wind/solar power then that is good, but having a solar power is not also a joke because solar power is also expensive to have because before you can have a free electricity you should also spent a lot of your money to own it.
Rinsend

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:42:41 PM

It's not a new technology to use solar and wind energy to generate power as they are already using from the ages. Solar and wind are available in plenty, can generate power continuously. 

this is energy without limit,
and will be able to save costs in considerable amounts,
my name does not know how much it costs to spend to create a component that can be used successfully to produce solar power normally,
maybe we can apply this,
if indeed proven to provide benefits for miners

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄

█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
bozo333

https://i.imgur.com/QaEKRMt.png

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:08 AM

Solar panal is good to use the mining process. It will give more power for the mining working process. Solar pannal is fix the any place. It useful to mining users. wind is not give more power and if need fix the wind it will need more pease for it. solar panal is give to power non stop. So it sve your electricity bill. Solar pannal is easy  to fix and it will use for the future growth. So you save more power for the future growth and use the some process.

Tavarez

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

well using solar panels is environmentally-friendly but you all forget how expensive is that energy source. The most important is to calculate average power consumption (for the process of mining). Then to think about the factors that affect efficiency of solar panels, these factors include: number of sunny hours per day, rainfalls, also wind presence.....

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀