Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Developers looking for new Opportunities  (Read 235 times)
cyanic (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:12:31 AM

Hello, we are two developers that are looking for new opportunities to work alongside crypto projects, we have a diverse skillset but are primarily web developers. Below is a rundown of our skills and how we may be able to assist in the creation of your project or platform. We currently run a small web development company which can be found at https://cyanic.io .

Liam
BSC (Hons) Computer Science

Vue, Vuex, Javascript ES6/7, Node JS, Express, MySQL, jQuery, Socket.io, PHP, Sass and HTML5.

Liam has experience working as a full stack developer curating projects and systems in both JS and PHP. He has a keen interest in business as well as cryptocurrency, he also has experience making illustrations utilizing adobe illustrator.

Paul
BA (Hons) Business Studies

HTML5, Bootstrap 3/4, SASS, CSS, UI/UX, Concept Designing, User Interface Designing, Branding and Business intelligence.

Paul has experience working primarily as a frontend web developer focusing on user interactions and concepting user interfaces. He is influenced by modern innovate concept designs with a strong focus on providing a positive user experience. Alongside this he also has experience in business intelligence and project delivery.

Working together we have successfully delivered numerous projects which include a bespoke Content Management System, Mobile Responsive E-sports Websites, Progressive Single Page Applications and Business solutions. We are both highly dedicated individuals that are constantly trying to improve our own skillsets and move forward. We’re hoping by working with blockchain based companies we can continue to progress alongside working within a space that is both unique and interesting.

If you wish to get in contact you can send us a private message or you can email us at liam@cyanic.io or paul@cyanic.io

Were open to flat rate or equity based deals dependant on project.
badasszoro

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Whats your hourly rate?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

Would you also be interested in revenue shares (dividends)? I have an interesting idea for a project, we can discuss the possibilities and whether you two are interested to help.

PM me

cyanic (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:37:12 AM

Whats your hourly rate?

On average we charge between £20-40 per hour, though we often accept money based on milestones or whole sum basis.

Would you also be interested in revenue shares (dividends)? I have an interesting idea for a project, we can discuss the possibilities and whether you two are interested to help.

PM me

Potentially, depending on the idea. I'll message you.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I have sent you a mail through your sites contact form, but still I didn't received any response.
Can you check & reply as soon as possible. So that we can go further to see whether we work or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: