Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14531 times)
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:58:08 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:08:45 PM by ganjaman

HARD FORK INFORMATION

Coin Specs
Block times: - 1 minute
Maximum supply: - 400,000,000 (400 million) TGAO
Consensus mechanism: - Proof-of-Stake (85% masternodes, 15% stakers)
Masternode collateral - 50000 TGAO
Features: - Budget, treausury and masternode governance is enabled
RPC Port: - 15001
P2P Port: - 15000
Block reward breakdown (Block height - Reward per block)
Block 9 - 999 - 1 TGAO
Block 1000 - 10000    - 50 TGAO
Block 10001 - 30000 - 20 TGAO
Block 30001 - 40000 - 10 TGAO
Block 40001 -100000 - 2.5 TGAO
Block 100000 > - 1.25 TGAO

We will not accept coins mined after 7/31 This is where we snap shotted the blockchain ( Anyone caught trying to swap the mined coins will lose ALL COINS)
DO NOT TRY TO SELL SWAP COINS ON THE MARKET EITHER WE WANT ALL COINS SWAPPED EVEN THE EXTRA MINED

HOW TO SWAP:
If your coins are on MasternodeXchange they are already swapped to the new ReliefCoin wallets you may withdraw to your new wallets v1.3.0.0

CB SWAP:
Please remove all coins from CB to handle manual swap

Manual Swap:

Send all coins from v1.0.4.0 to iEsBWBj99ZXL7dVCuXwFmrb7EwFhhTMnfz
Message GanjaMan/Legends on discord - https://discord.gg/cPXBGBT
Confirm amount sent + new address
AWAIT new coins

Windows Wallet - https://reliefproject.us/downloads/reliefcoin-qt-WINDOWS-1.3.0.0.zip
Linux Wallet   - https://reliefproject.us/downloads/reliefcoin-qt-LINUX-1.3.0.0.tar.gz
github         - https://github.com/legends420/ReliefCoin

KNOWN ISSUE
GUI DOES NOT DISPLAY AND IMAGES
we are working on a fix

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Dev Message:
Hello alot of you may already know me as the GanjaCoin Dev, those that got to talk with me know what kind of person i am  and altough i been hard at work with GanjaCoin's newest Hardfork. My mind has been else where with everything that has been going on in todays world from the hurricanes/earthquakes and other vitcims around the world, i feel we can do something about it together as one with a blockchain for the people by the people.  I have had this project in my mind for a while now and there is no better time than now to do it! I feel really strong about this project and want to thank all future investors and supporters now before we get into anything. I also want to thank you for taking the time to read my message and coin annoucment.

UPDATE: TGAO listed as 1 of the listing payments for MasternodeXchange Add coin page . Price will move with market prices .

Anyone coin dev that pays with TGAO. MNXC will donate 10% of the listing cost to charity of their choice !

Join our DISCORD server to stay updated with the community : https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3

Block Explorer : http://reliefexplorer.com - OUTDATED

Thank you too cintrondigital for hosting our Blockexplorer for us if you would like to donate to this user here is his wallet addrss

iPFurRcGTkVMRUmDdYj2GjZ7GmSucUFoPc

STAGES
We are Releasing the coin in stages (Graphic roap map to come)

First Stage( Pre - Release): Network Stability / Web Site Building / Advance Voting System/ Some Wallets/ Coin pre sales / bounty's / giveaways - Half way done

Second Stage: Main Launch / Exchange listing / Bountys / Giveaways
pre- release to secure the Relief network with miners/stakers/MN Holders
We will also try to have android and apple wallets at this point

EXCHANGES
https://masternodexchange.com/markets/tgaobtc
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.TGAO_BRIDGE.BTC

SOON TO BE:
COINSMARKETCAP : WAITING FOR LISTING
MASTERNODES.PRO : LISTED
TRADESATOSHI: Waiting for listing to voting
COINEXCHANGE: pending
CRYTOPIA: Coming later stages ( if needed)

Coin Details
TICKER - TGAO - TOGETHER AS ONE
Algo: x11
Block Time : 3.5 - 5 mins may vary depending on DIFFICULTY
PoW: 150 TGAO Mining will end at block 25000
PoS: 50%
Masternodes: 150%
RPCPORT: 15550
PORT:15549

Total Coins: 100,000,000 TGAO
Premine 7.5 million TGAO

4 Million ( Reserved for staking to help any crisis that happens all over the world)

3 Million TGAO to be sold to Future MN holders & stakers @ 500 sats to help pay for exchange listing / hosting cost yearly ( Network Fund)

500,000  * Break Down
200,000 (NOTE* This will be my own funds for a couple of masternodes for myself)
100,000 - Giveaways ( ex twitter and vote campaigns)
100,000 - two Masternode Giveaways
100,000 - Bountys ( Window wallet , Mac Wallet , Graphics etc)

PoW Bonus: For mining we will reward you with 150 TGAO get those staking right away.

MN Cost: 50000 TGAO

MN Bonus: For owning a MN and helping to secure the network and possibly future donations we have giving all MN owner an extra 50% on their investment with us.

Our idea is to give the people help and hope and show them that crypto currency can be used for great things and with that being said we  are implanting a system to do so.

Why even make this coin?
Its honestly the best idea for a blockchain. A blockchain that can be used to help anyone and everyone around the world that needs help. Think about it there are so many natural disasters in our world along with under developed countries and cities even developed cities from some parts in Africa to United states Flint Michigan where they dont have simple things like clean water.

Can anyone request for help?
Of course, Our website will have a request form where anyone can fill out. Just simply fill out the form describing the crisis and also list a charity that we can donate to along with contact information and any other details needed. Then we will list that request so all users can see then you will be able to vote. We want users to check the Help Tab daily as we want voting to end quick so funds can get sent out even faster . We will not charge for votes those will be free. Every user will get 1 vote a day and will get a say to where the RESERVE FUNDS goes. Once voting has finished we will then remove the amount of TGAO and convert to funds that we can send. Then we will
contact the charity to get details on sending all funds . If for any reason we are unable to send funds we will state what happened and try to find another ROUTE.

Although we dont want to limit it to just BIG crisis we would want to help out everyone even in family matters such as sudden deaths, Home repairs , Basic items as food and shelter . We will leave a section open for small crisis but if we see scams trying to take place we will have to either remove that section or ban the scammers from the project alltogether.

Our voting system will have multi-able checks to ensure users are not trying to dupe the system in any way . any USERS caught duping the system will lose their account and be banned from using the website.

With that being said users will also be able to send in their own funds to help along with the reserve. Those users will get Fame in our Donation Wall( If users wants to be known).

Reserve wallet will always be live so everyone can see the balace . All donations from the reserved will be logged and showed in detail where money has gone like so .

TXID:
Charaity sent to :
Sent how(Check, Money order, Bank Tansfer):
Donated Amount:
Crisis:
Date Started:
Date Sent:
User Requested:

Value of coin: Our price target is $1 USD per a coin . Using the RESERVE for MN will give us 8 MasterNodes with a Daily intake of 986 TGAO or 986$ USD, This will help the reserve stay above 4 Million TGAO while we use the reserve for any crisis.
MATH EX:
30000 with 150% is 45000 coins 45000 TGAO *8 MN=360,000 TGAO
360,000 TGAO divide by 365 days a year (not including leap year) = 986.3013698630137 TGAO Daily

With our return we should be able to keep our Value high and most of the coins locked in Masternodes.

I just want to thank you for your time for reading our ANN THREAD, hope to see you as a future supporter and MN holder. If you have any questions about the project or any concerns please feel free to annouce them below.

We believe if we can stand as one we will be able to accomplish great things.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________-

First Donation project with Local Tshirt company : Stars Aligned Graphic Designs Located in Fall River , MA

We are helping a local company rasie money for Puerto Rico by helping spread the word about their thsirts

READ IMPORTANT
Our first donation project will go out for those impacted by Hurricane Maria on the island of Puerto Rico.  As we all know, time is of the essence. Please help us raise this money by purchasing as many t-shirts as possible so that we may help our puertorican brothers and sisters.

FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE
FACEBOOK:  https://www.facebook.com/starsalignedgraphicdesigns

All though we know some of the users here are overseas we are not asking to purchase a shirt as shipping will cost to much. You can help us by setting up miners and masternodes to help secure the network to get our funds to Puerto rico as quick as possible . We will be sending funds out to Puerto Rico as soon as the network is stable .

POOLS:

SOpool.us has added TGAO, only 0.5% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=TGAO as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://35.197.96.85:3533 -u TPGcYKdjZX1HHuvxnNPvitFwTmisJSrBX2 -p c=TGAO

This is our brand new non multi-pool server.  Please PM us with any issues and we will promptly respond!  Temporarily using our public IP until the DNS records populate with out new subdomain!

A Bearded Pool has added Relief Project

Cool Cool Cool

https://beardedpool.fr/

Bearded. Fast. Safe. Low Fees. Payout every hour after the first confirmed block.

We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

Cool Cool Cool

.bat exemple for ccminer

For GPUs

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=TGAO

For Nicehash / ASICs

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3534 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=TGAO

Don't forget to use TGAO as password, or your shares will be lost

TO GET FAST SUPPORT AND SHARE INFORMATIONS, JOIN OUR SLACK!

https://join.slack.com/t/beardedpool/shared_invite/enQtMjQ3MDE2MTEwMzY4LTU2N2VmYWE2MGE5OGFmYmI3Y2U0ZGYwN2U5NWQ0MWFmN2MyZmZjZDU1MzA1NjRjMDJhNjAxMjYyOWY1ZDZmODY

----------------

New ReliefProject pool (x11)
http://lpool.name/pool/TGAO

-o stratum+tcp://x11.lpool.name:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=TGAO

Bounty/Donate: iHrqNvBfu1ZqKh6Pg5amXbcgRJhZ15tx2S (TGAO)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1917
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/TGAO

MN SETUP GUIDE

Step One: Prepearing data from local wallet
1. Run your local wallet and send to your address 50000 coins using Send tab. You can see your address in Receive tab. Also you can add new address for masternode or use available.

2. Wait for 10 confirmations. You must seen green checkbox near transaction in Transactions tab.

3. Go to the Help -> Debug Window -> Console
Write commands:

Code:
masternode genkey

Code:
masternode outputs

Keep your masternode private key, txhash and output index. It will be necessary later.

Step Two: Installing wallet on your VPS server

1. First of all update your system and install dependences[/b

Code:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get -y install libwww-perl build-essential libtool automake autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libgmp3-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev unzip

2. Go to your home directory and download source from github:

Code:
cd
git clone https://github.com/legends420/OfficialReliefProject

3. Go to src folder and make binary file:

Code:
cd OfficialReliefProject/src && make -f makefile.unix

Wait, it will take some time.

4. After building, for more userful start copy binary to user/bin directory:
Code:
sudo cp reliefd /usr/bin/

5. Go to your home directory, make config directory, make and edit config file:

Code:
cd
mkdir .TGAO
nano .TGAO/ReliefProject.conf

Type next text:

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
logtimestamps=1
rpcuser=some_username
rpcpassword=some_big_different_from_username_password
port=15549
rpcport=15550
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=138.197.44.71
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=your_masternode_private_key
masternodeaddr=your_vps_ip_address:15549

Use Ctrl-X to exit and type Y to save changes

6. Start the wallet:
Code:
./reliefd
You must see:

Step Three: Starting masternode from your local wallet

Go to Masternode tab and click Create. Fill out data which you have saved earlier.
Alias - some name for alias
Address - your_vps_ip_address:15549
PrivKey - your masternode private key
TxHash - your masternode txhash
Output Index - "0" or  "1"
http://i.piccy.info/i9/1f21c7aa5111b9cd53e0e476aafe926b/1508314633/117666/1188527/create.jpg

Click Start
http://i.piccy.info/i9/bda64e4bdc4b0ee4af94f7171ea3e66b/1508314773/67332/1188527/start.jpg

That's all. Soon you will see Masternode is Running status in your local wallet. If you want, you can see status at your VPS using command:
Code:
reliefd masternode debug
http://i.piccy.info/i9/156f6eda04d1881a916a8792138bf106/1508314786/12020/1188527/status.jpg

Downloads

Windows:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=193MoskX7MR0bT36OavVFl6iGMr_7o74F   - v1.0.5.0

Source: https://github.com/legends420/OfficialReliefProject

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

Looks Good!  Will consider this for our pool in the future! 

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:07:07 AM

Seems nice, I like the 50% POS and masternode  Cool

Thank you 

Thank you, hope to have your support in the future!

manfromafar

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:24:58 AM

Hmmmm trying to mine but everytime miner submits a block solution its never accepted.

Using Alexis ccminer fork, with conf

Code:
ccminer -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:15550 -u manfromafar -p x  -d 0,2 -R 1
pause

wallets running with:

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
rpcuser=manfromafar
rpcpassword=x
port=15549
rpcport=15550
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=138.197.44.71

But receive:
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:28:46 AM

Hmmmm trying to mine but everytime miner submits a block solution its never accepted.

Using Alexis ccminer fork, with conf

Code:
ccminer -a x11 -o 127.0.0.1:15550 -u manfromafar -p x  -d 0,2 -R 1
pause

wallets running with:

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
rpcuser=manfromafar
rpcpassword=x
port=15549
rpcport=15550
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=138.197.44.71

But receive:

yes if you check your debug log you will see you are not accepting velcity blocks because of spacing not met... just leave the miner going and you will still find blocks

SteamOctanePool

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:39:52 AM

Seems nice, I like the 50% POS and masternode  Cool

Thank you 

Compiling right now. 

Had to make a new server since my current one is auto-exchange (needs an exchange to add).   Will post the pool IP until the DNS updates in about 25 minutes!  Smiley

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
arrahbari

Activity: 116

This is the FUTURE

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

seems to be a good project , Good luck dev Smiley
kusk0r

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

Looks promising. Will be follwing this coin.

Wallets looks ok but the dark theme still has some white left on the right.

Wallet adress is iBGJCgk1KbGC9LVvhTNz5pBLdAwFRix6YM
manfromafar

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

owell big buys are here now, couldn't get in on the early game best of luck to the project.

wallet address: iFzR1Ui6wcqJoHpracTfbhHxRVPpz9QocZ

Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:56:16 AM

Looks good, going to mine this coin:)
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:00:05 AM

seems to be a good project , Good luck dev Smiley

Thank you
Seems nice, I like the 50% POS and masternode  Cool

Thank you 

Compiling right now. 

Had to make a new server since my current one is auto-exchange (needs an exchange to add).   Will post the pool IP until the DNS updates in about 25 minutes!  Smiley

great we have users on discord already waiting for pool Thank you so much for the support

SteamOctanePool

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

SOpool.us has added TGAO, only 1.5% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://35.197.96.85:3533 -u TPGcYKdjZX1HHuvxnNPvitFwTmisJSrBX2 -p c=TGAO

This is our brand new non multi-pool server.  Please PM us with any issues and we will promptly respond!  Temporarily using our public IP until the DNS records populate with out new subdomain!

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:13:12 AM

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Example config below

Code:

This is our brand new non multi-pool server.  Please PM us with any issues and we will promptly respond!  Temporarily using our public IP until the DNS records populate with out new subdomain!

Great, Thank you i have added your pool to the OP

tardnoggle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:13:29 AM

http://35.197.96.85/images/250xnew.png

Example config below

Code:

Coin doesn't show under x11 and wallet isn't recognized.
demofx

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:14:45 AM

Nice idea!

How and when the 2 MN giveaways will happen?

cheers
tardnoggle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

Example config below

Code:

I am able to mine to the pool address though.
demofx

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

Code:

This is our brand new non multi-pool server.  Please PM us with any issues and we will promptly respond!  Temporarily using our public IP until the DNS records populate with out new subdomain!

seems to be mining here... but on the website it doesn't show under the x11 algo and it's not showing when I try to see my wallet.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Nice idea!

How and when the 2 MN giveaways will happen?

cheers

We are working on details for the giveaway but this will happen before stage 2 is done

Example config below

Code:

seems to be mining here... but on the website it doesn't show under the x11 algo and it's not showing when I try to see my wallet.

use this IP http://35.197.96.85/ to check stats

wantertuananh57pht

Activity: 256

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:20:41 AM

hi dev.This coin will be great

[ BLINKED WEBSITE ]  🔵  [ WHITE PAPER ]  🔵  [ TWITTER ]  🔵  [ TELEGRAM ]  🔵  [ ANN ]
THE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:21:43 AM

hi dev.This coin will be great

THank you and thats the plan we hope to have your support in the future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: