Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

i dont have any stakes i update my posts weekly but why does this happen? please help me

Check back all your posts and see if it came under the eligibility criteria and there is no point in arguing here with your issue.Send them an email or send PM to OP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:16:14 AM

i dont have any stakes i update my posts weekly but why does this happen? please help me

Send mail to bounty@eidoo.io or PM if you need any information
regards

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

Rules were clear since the very beginning. Eidoo did follow their own rules about the distribution and they expect the same from you.
I have my week declined because of a single post in a local board (I have made 6 instead of 5), and I am not complaining because I did not match the necessary requirements.

Not really relevant to loose one weekly stake and all, but the point is still valid. Imagine if they disqualified you entirely because of that error, i think you would be less understanding.
But.. The rules were clear. One can hope for compassion but not demand it Smiley And if i end up with nothing as is the most likely outcome i will have no hard feelings toward eidoo.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

Hello Manager,
I participated in the signature campaign but left it after one week by completing my tasks and submitting report. Why have I been written as banned?? You can see my profile neither am I banned nor I have been tagged. Please remove such adverse remarks and consider me for reimbursement as per your rules.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

Hello Manager,
I participated in the signature campaign but left it after one week by completing my tasks and submitting report. Why have I been written as banned?? You can see my profile neither am I banned nor I have been tagged. Please remove such adverse remarks and consider me for reimbursement as per your rules.

Lol, no bounty campaign pays for working partially on their project.It is clear from the start to be with the signature+avatar until the end of ico and remove only after confirmation from the manager.You are disqualified since you removed the signature in the middle of the campaign, hence the remarks.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

Hello Manager,

As stated by rules changing signature and avatar leads to be DQed from signature campaign , Your "banned" status has been reviewed to DQ Changing sig & av
regards

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Eidoo project is one of the best project of 2017, and it will reach 2018 top 5
Are you talking price-wise or in terms of adoption? As far as I can see the exchange was planned for Q4 2018, is it postponed till Q1 2018?
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:02:49 AM

Eidoo project is one of the best project of 2017, and it will reach 2018 top 5
Are you talking price-wise or in terms of adoption? As far as I can see the exchange was planned for Q4 2018, is it postponed till Q1 2018?

do you mean Q4 2017?
yes. Development team focused on ICO engine system, the consequence is hybrid exchange postponed-

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

A.A.A. Scam Alert. Someone is trying to scam Eidoo buyers by selling FAKE EDO tokens in change of ETH. They are fake EDO tokens, so please don't try to buy EDO outside official channels/exchanges.
https://twitter.com/eidoo_io/status/943200998058856448
Rakeshdobar1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

So the new deadline for updated spreadsheet is tomorrow.

I am sure they will not be able to come up with the spreadsheet by tomorrow, lets see.

They have a scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2615085
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

I am sure they will not be able to come up with the spreadsheet by tomorrow, lets see.

They have a scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2615085
I think that it just a shit...i lost all my work in twitter and after i pm manager and he give me the reason why my stakes is not valid now. Evrything is ok..if somone have a problem he must just pm manager and evrything will be ok...eidoo is not a scam compaign just evryone must respect the rules but i love some reply in the scam accusation  Grin

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

I think that it just a shit...i lost all my work in twitter and after i pm manager and he give me the reason why my stakes is not valid now. Evrything is ok..if somone have a problem he must just pm manager and evrything will be ok...eidoo is not a scam compaign just evryone must respect the rules but i love some reply in the scam accusation  Grin
It's sad to know people saying eidoo is scam because of their own fault who didn't follow eidoo's rules. All rules always been like that and never changed even once.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

I think that it just a shit...i lost all my work in twitter and after i pm manager and he give me the reason why my stakes is not valid now. Evrything is ok..if somone have a problem he must just pm manager and evrything will be ok...eidoo is not a scam compaign just evryone must respect the rules but i love some reply in the scam accusation  Grin
It's sad to know people saying eidoo is scam because of their own fault who didn't follow eidoo's rules. All rules always been like that and never changed even once.

Not everyone has the insight to see their own faults. Or it may be a desperate attempt to pressure Eidoo. Either way there will not be much support for him.
Eidoo have been very proffesional. At first i thought there would be a massive sell when tokens are released, but i dont think that anymore. If i hadnt made a mistake and gotten shares i would hold.

Edit: Final spreadsheet is not public yet so i could hold on to some hope, but i have "written it off".
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

we already answered and filed for deleting the false accusation a negative trust that user.
to specific is not scam accusation but "not paying campaign"

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:00:56 PM

Dear Eidoo community,

first of all, we would like to give you our apologies on behalf of the Eidoo team.

The stake count system we have chosen for the Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, however we recognize that it could lead to confusion given that it was never adopted before by any other campaign (yet). With that system, all unassigned stakes are socialized and distributed among the entire community, which we thought would be considered fair.

We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand your position and we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

The deadline will be Thursday 21 December 23:59 CET.

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.

Once again, our apologies for the misunderstanding. We are always taking into consideration the community feedback and acting accordingly. In case you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help!

deadline  will be fully  respected

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

Dear Eidoo community,

first of all, we would like to give you our apologies on behalf of the Eidoo team.

The stake count system we have chosen for the Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, however we recognize that it could lead to confusion given that it was never adopted before by any other campaign (yet). With that system, all unassigned stakes are socialized and distributed among the entire community, which we thought would be considered fair.

We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand your position and we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

The deadline will be Thursday 21 December 23:59 CET.

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.

Once again, our apologies for the misunderstanding. We are always taking into consideration the community feedback and acting accordingly. In case you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help!

deadline  will be fully  respected

As always on time and perfect execution.Do we have any date when the distribution will start in January?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:17:17 PM

no we have not it dipends on smart contract unlock script

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Does that mean the distribution will happen in an automated way once the smart contract is unlocked and the token address will be inputted into the contract?

Nousplatform Youtube     
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

Does that mean the distribution will happen in an automated way once the smart contract is unlocked and the token address will be inputted into the contract?
I think the funds will be unlocked by the smart contract and then they will distribute the funds to addresses. I guess in first week the funds will be unlocked and may be in 2nd week we can have our tokens in address but this is just my assumption.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

I saw on yellow color on spreadsheet highlight. whats that means? tomorrow is coming good news for us . thank you EIDOO TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: