Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

Glad to see it is worked out for you guys. The new system from eidoo was a interesting one, but they honored the expectations from their community Smiley

Now lets hope it works out for us who got 0 stake as well Smiley

I need to correct myself. After re reading rules i see my mistake and i have around 45 valid posts. Really bad for me but no one can be blamed except myself, the rules are strict but clear. Now i can only hope for thoose manually credited ones. Anyway, congratulations to thoose who got shares Smiley 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

Dear Eidoo community,

first of all, we would like to give you our apologies on behalf of the Eidoo team.

The stake count system we have chosen for the Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, however we recognize that it could lead to confusion given that it was never adopted before by any other campaign (yet). With that system, all unassigned stakes are socialized and distributed among the entire community, which we thought would be considered fair.

We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand your position and we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

The deadline will be Thursday 21 December 23:59 CET.

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.

Once again, our apologies for the misunderstanding. We are always taking into consideration the community feedback and acting accordingly. In case you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help!

Thanks for understanding the community! Will the bounty be the same amount of tokens as it was promised in the very beginning?
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:10:08 PM

You are really need to revise your bounty, especially translator bounty. How could they getting paid atleast 10k EDO token or $30,000 only for translate to their local boards? They must be and obviously using GOOGLE TRANSLATE to make their jobs become easier to get paid. 2 Person even getting paid 39k EDO or $109,000 only because GOOGLE TRANSLATE. This is really insane amount to earn from here. You need to reduce their bounty atleast to $2000/person. then you can use the rest for airdrop.

The rewards are fixed from the start, whether it's for T&M, Blog, Signature, & facebook/twitter. So they kinda deserve it.
Maybe just maybe, you just butthurt. However, I must say, the rewards from eidoo are generous, it's reminds me of ICONOMI, the translators,signature, Blog & Article participants got near these amounts too,maybe more  Grin Grin.

That is correct! If the team decided that bounty campaign should be 2m EDO reward then it should be same as said (and the team surely knew how much will be the price of the token on ICO etc, as they got a good business plan). It was not mentioned about % of sales or about any airdrop before though and any new rules, equals changing them to be true.

Iconomi or edgeless been also good example in the bounty and look we are on the moon currently with those tookens Smiley
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

supporting bounty manager team is receiving a lot of
" why i didn't get my stake?" without any reference to username on bitcointalk.

Please guys help them with a little bit more informations than "why not"
thanks for helping
regards

BTW
Eidoo is giving a first level assistance on bounty support.
good job guys!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

thank you  guys once more for your support
Starting from now any complain will be accepted only via PM or mail bounty@edioo.io, requests posted on this thread will not be accepted/reviewed. thanks for helping to keep this thread clear

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

Starting from now any complain will be accepted only via PM or mail bounty@edioo.io, requests posted on this thread will not be accepted/reviewed. thanks for helping to keep this thread clear

why can not eidoo application log out, if once download and list can not log out or replace eidoo account in one gadged?
please explain why that happened
thanks
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

why can not eidoo application log out, if once download and list can not log out or replace eidoo account in one gadged?
please explain why that happened
thanks

Hi PCindy, i think you have to forward your query on official thread, i suppose

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

Dear Eidoo community,

first of all, we would like to give you our apologies on behalf of the Eidoo team.

The stake count system we have chosen for the Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, however we recognize that it could lead to confusion given that it was never adopted before by any other campaign (yet). With that system, all unassigned stakes are socialized and distributed among the entire community, which we thought would be considered fair.

We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand your position and we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.

Once again, our apologies for the misunderstanding. We are always taking into consideration the community feedback and acting accordingly. In case you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help!

I'm really happy to hear that! This behaviour is a sign of trust (respecting what had been promised), well done Eidoo Team!

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

Dear Eidoo community,

Although I am satisfied with the rewards I got for Facebook and Twitter campaign still I welcome your decision of counting stakes again, I hope our reward will not decrease in this way of calculating the stakes.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

As I remember you guys ask for every member or Participants to submit their weekly report that why I have my weekly stake, and I if not mistaken you guy's doesn't mention about 50 valid post because, you guys just indicates 10 post per week to get weekly stakes.

Edit: upon checking again the rules for Signature Campaign I see that there is 50 valid post to get the Reward. But still I remember that I already secured my 50 valid post .

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

As I remember you guys ask for every member or Participants to submit their weekly report that why I have my weekly stake, and I if not mistaken you guy's doesn't mention about 50 valid post because, you guys just indicates 10 post per week to get weekly stakes.

Edit: upon checking again the rules for Signature Campaign I see that there is 50 valid post to get the Reward. But still I remember that I already secured my 50 valid post .

Sorry black , you have already been reviewed yesterday and you well know the result... it 's defintive

Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

Maybe it's because you removed your siggnature too soon

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

Dear Eidoo community,

thanks team eidoo Smiley  we will keep supporting you ...  you kept your words and you have acted in the best interest of this community now this community will keep supporting you whenever you need. community was not expecting this type of blunder from such professionals.. thumbs up eidoo..

thanks alot eidoo team i was also worried about my stakes on blog i was written and did hard work and i saw stakes that is shocked me. i hope team will do best they can. thank you
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

Thank you Eidoo, it was nice campaign. From one hand stakes are fine, and I am quite happy, from other side.. everything must be fair.  Roll Eyes
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

Thank you Eidoo, it was nice campaign. From one hand stakes are fine, and I am quite happy, from other side.. everything must be fair.  Roll Eyes

it is not about stakes the whole thing is they have not divided the whole token pool i.e 2 million eidoo on the total stakes. they are just  going to do that. if any signature participant has not made 50 post while wearing their signature then he is not eligible for  the reward because it was clearly stated that " participant need to make 50 posts " if you want them to keep their words like they should divide the whole token pool of 2 million eidoo tokens then why not to comply with their rules..?

|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:51:41 AM

it is not about stakes the whole thing is they have not divided the whole token pool i.e 2 million eidoo on the total stakes. they are just  going to do that. if any signature participant has not made 50 post while wearing their signature then he is not eligible for  the reward because it was clearly stated that " participant need to make 50 posts " if you want them to keep their words like they should divide the whole token pool of 2 million eidoo tokens then why not to comply with their rules..?
I agree with you, till now team has confirmed here to revise the stakes, i am just waiting patiently for this and ish everyone not be be excited as before and shouting wow, best, superb until it is delivered.

I blame all the previous confusion to participants only because they made this a hype, they started like this is the best and highest, but i referred to some campaign managers and they told me that there was ICONMI , LISK, BITCLAVE, CHRONOLOGIC.NETWORK which has paid more than you can imagine.
I believe in words what i say i deliver and expect from others also.
Muhammad Muneeb

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

I agree with you, till now team has confirmed here to revise the stakes, i am just waiting patiently for this and ish everyone not be be excited as before and shouting wow, best, superb until it is delivered.

I blame all the previous confusion to participants only because they made this a hype, they started like this is the best and highest, but i referred to some campaign managers and they told me that there was ICONMI , LISK, BITCLAVE, CHRONOLOGIC.NETWORK which has paid more than you can imagine.

i have not participated in their bounty but i looked the spread sheet and the rewards are insane. stakes should be calculated as 400000/800*number of stakes = reward ..

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

Dear Eidoo community,

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

I don't think participants are necessarily ones to blame...

This project is a top quality one, and the bounty campaign offered was/is significant.
Any participant who followed the rules could have expected a large reward

And, I also don't think it is right to compare other campaigns based on payouts.

It was quite shocking to see the final spreadsheet, but I don't think any participant would have expected the 20% distribution...
What I didn't like was the comment "Hero members will receive like 15k" , like it was basically a last minute decision to shrink the rewards based on it "being too high"...

But, all in all, it seems the team will make this right. I like the wallet and plan to use it much more going forward as I slowly phase out MEW... I look forward to the exchange and Btc wallet...

This project has lots to offer and the "Hype" is definitely warranted. These bounties could be worth Millions in a short time, maybe 2018?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Muhammad Muneeb

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

I don't think participants are necessarily ones to blame...

This project is a top quality one, and the bounty campaign offered was/is significant.
Any participant who followed the rules could have expected a large reward

And, I also don't think it is right to compare other campaigns based on payouts.

It was quite shocking to see the final spreadsheet, but I don't think any participant would have expected the 20% distribution...
What I didn't like was the comment "Hero members will receive like 15k" , like it was basically a last minute decision to shrink the rewards based on it "being too high"...

But, all in all, it seems the team will make this right. I like the wallet and plan to use it much more going forward as I slowly phase out MEW... I look forward to the exchange and Btc wallet...

This project has lots to offer and the "Hype" is definitely warranted. These bounties could be worth Millions in a short time, maybe 2018?

Everyone has tried their best to meet the expectations of team eidoo. i myself has spent 9 to 10 hours in the understanding of the project and writing the blog.. i also didn't liked that comment of "hero member will receive 15k reward" everyone on the forum had the chance to join the bounty program but they preferred to join the other campaigns  rather than eidoo but we stick to this campaign and have tried our best to promote this campaign. rewards are high but  team is obliged to pay as other campaigns pay to their participants. 

eidoo are the project by the professionals and no one was expecting this type of distribution from  the eidoo team, but the good thing is they accepted that there was misunderstanding in the calculations and now they are going to correct this. i personally use  and recommend the eidoo wallet due to its HD GUI.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: