Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

Hello dev, I'm sure that i posted 50 valid post before the bounty ends. Why am i not getting any reward? please explain it.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:50 PM

Hello dev, I'm sure that i posted 50 valid post before the bounty ends. Why am i not getting any reward? please explain it.

answered PM

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:21:42 PM

I saw on yellow color on spreadsheet highlight. whats that means? tomorrow is coming good news for us . thank you EIDOO TEAM
You have 2 Different adress one for blog and one for social media...mybe you put a wrong adress in blog

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:35 PM

hi dev.
moderators have been deleting threads, this might be the reason why some of us didn't reach the 50 valid post. I know that I've posted 50 valid post because i counted it before the bounty ends.

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

hi dev.
moderators have been deleting threads, this might be the reason why some of us didn't reach the 50 valid post. I know that I've posted 50 valid post because i counted it before the bounty ends.

You are not even able to comply with the rules now that the campaign is over.

thank you  guys once more for your support
Starting from now any complain will be accepted only via PM or mail bounty@edioo.io, requests posted on this thread will not be accepted/reviewed. thanks for helping to keep this thread clear
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

hi dev.

If that was the case, they would have URL not working from your report. If you follow the specified path for response (mail) i am sure they will give you a clear reason to clarify this Smiley
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

HI bounty manager,

Today is 21 Dec17 and as per commitment updated spreadsheet should be shared here today, we are waiting for it, hope will see it here today.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

HI bounty manager,

Today is 21 Dec17 and as per commitment updated spreadsheet should be shared here today, we are waiting for it, hope will see it here today.

Yes, the day is not over yet, we have more time.No need to pressurize the situation.We all will see a new sheet which will bring smiles to our faces.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

The team just burned 300K eidoo tokens, its such a waste but it a good thing for the holders and that means you guys. And like you I am also a holder who bought at $2 so hold your tokens for good and you will be rewarded by next year. We are the future holder of thousands of $ in our bag.  Grin With Millions of volume in bitfinex, this token will moon.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:30:49 PM

The team just burned 300K eidoo tokens, its such a waste but it a good thing for the holders and that means you guys. And like you I am also a holder who bought at $2 so hold your tokens for good and you will be rewarded by next year. We are the future holder of thousands of $ in our bag.  Grin With Millions of volume in bitfinex, this token will moon.

If you checked out the whitepaper you would learn that burning EDO tokens will become the norm once that ico engine comes.
Edo is one token you don't want to sell right now, or probably next year. Might be one of those 5 year investments that will allow you to retire young

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

I'am sure that we will be happy today...i'am lucky for join this compagn in i wish that all who do his work will be happy

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:42:36 PM

Great news the burn, i just saw that, i'm curious to know the reason of the burn ? Is it something they ill do regulary ? LIke the famous tokens burn for the Eidoo services ? If that's the case, this is huge and an even better news for the long term holder

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

Sorry, Sir.
I have an error in providing my post link in my work on signature campaign can you help me on this issue.
for your attention I thank you and good luck for this project.
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:00:37 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 10:27:03 PM by eidoo.bounty

Sorry, Sir.
I have an error in providing my post link in my work on signature campaign can you help me on this issue.
for your attention I thank you and good luck for this project.

you have been already reviewed and answered.

---
newbie posting here are not welcome, this is not a newbie or member account  GYM!

Great news the burn, i just saw that, i'm curious to know the reason of the burn ? Is it something they ill do regulary ? LIke the famous tokens burn for the Eidoo services ? If that's the case, this is huge and an even better news for the long term holder

please forward your query to the official thread this is only for bounty discount purpose
thank you

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:38 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:02:49 AM by eidoo.bounty

As stated on previous Team decision message, deadline (21.12.2017 23:59 CET) is reached.
A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

The deadline will be Thursday 21 December 23:59 CET.

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.
Starting from now (22.12.2017 00:00), any complaint or dispute about bounty reward stake count and distribution will not be admitted and ignored.
Taken decisions about participants position (positive and negative)  received via PM or mail to bounty@eidoo.io from December 15th to December 21st are definitive, and will not be changed for any reasons.
Assigned Bounty stake are final, participants accept and agree the traditional stake count, payouts and distribution.

from POST #1
Disclaimer

To prevent fraud and theft, the wallet address provided during signup cannot be changed for any reason.
We reserve the right to remove from any campaign user spamming, cheating or using multi-accounts. Negative trust are not allowed to join this campaign, negative trust received during the campaign will result in permanently banning from any campaign, all stakes will be deleted.
We reserve the right to remove any user from any campaign if there is a suspect of their dishonesty: we will not give any explanation.
Users may not be accepted in the campaign for any reasons.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:48 PM

The final sheet has been temporarily changed to a private state to allow the team to make the appropriate changes to the sheet (traditional stake count, payout calculation, etc..)

Be patience, and let the bounty team work quietly to publish the sheet as soon as possible.

the distribution will take place as soon as marketing fund will be unlocked (scheduled mid-January)

Remember this is a self-moderated thread, we avoid spamming and newbie gym. Post like "where is the sheet", "why the sheet is private", "when stake publish", or something like that will be deleted

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

I am also still waiting for the final spreadsheet because I also feel signature signing has made more than 60 posts

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

The final sheet has been temporarily changed to a private state to allow the team to make the appropriate changes to the sheet (traditional stake count, payout calculation, etc..)

Be patience, and let the bounty team work quietly to publish the sheet as soon as possible.

the distribution will take place as soon as marketing fund will be unlocked (scheduled mid-January)

Remember this is a self-moderated thread, we avoid spamming and newbie gym. Post like "where is the sheet", "why the sheet is private", "when stake publish", or something like that will be deleted

it is very good that you are confirming all these information. Take some rest during holidays and we wait for final sheet and distribution in mid January!
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

it is very good that you are confirming all these information. Take some rest during holidays and we wait for final sheet and distribution in mid January!

Yeah the team deserves a break now. Even though there are alot of people that are excited the pay out is not until january so really there is no rush.
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

Thanks guys for your support, Eidoo team members are going to take some day of vacation, we can confirm now that the  final sheet will be published after Christmas holidays and payout will start after fund release, presumed on mid-january - as confirmed by  Eidoo's CTO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: