Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎  (Read 43014 times)
cryptosidedev

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:24:17 AM

Please DO not buy this coin. The devs are banning people who ask legitimate questions. There is a serious bug in the code and when i pointed that out, the dev banned me. Please go see the slack channel, the devs just want to see the premined coins and make money. They have no intention of getting to the exchanges. This is a scam. Stay away from it,

You may be right.., with the current bug at least until they fix it I'm not sure if they are going to be able to get on exchanges unless they fix it, the block times are too fast maybe 5 and its permanently  stuck at  minimum difficulty seconds the coin will soon start using ridiculous resources, and its very difficult to properly confirm transactions as will become quite prone to chain splits I would say.
Being stuck at min difficulty poses all sorts of security risks, a high difficulty is exactly what is used to "secure" cryptocurrencies. this has a bug where its suck at the least possible difficulty means anyone with a few coins can generate blocks in seconds (and perform any the attacks that that ability allows)

I suggest they should refund everyone. And fix the bug and open their ICO again to show they are legitimate and competent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosidedev

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:32:19 AM

https://github.com/HarvestMasternodecoin/Harvestcoin/commit/227855205021a2cae5e3ee04174317d9890756f5

Oh wow they only added checkpoints 23 hours ago.

That means there are no checkpoints in their currently deployed wallets.
An attacker could start a new genesis block, then potentially thanks to the difficultly bug that keeps the difficulty always as the min level they could move their chain longer.

What a mess really, its like this was released without any testing at all.

adityahebbar

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

There is no update on the code. When you ask technical questions, the only answer is we have 3500% ROI. The team has no answers for the block spike issue and neither has there been a update on the github code. All legeitimate questions are ignored and people who asked them are banned and the questions raised are deleted.

Please do your due diligence before investing into this coin. Do not be blinded by the promise of high ROIs. High ROIs do not mean anything if this is not on the exchange and you cant sell. At this point the devs just want to sell all the premined coins and get out.
Support_coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:27:43 AM

Aditya, you are not investor, then why do you care? I know each and every investor of the coin.

The coin was made to have block bursts feature, why to rectify something that is not wrong? Do you get me?
We had issues with 2 people copying our coin and then making fake coin with similar name. We thought that you are one of those 2 guys here. You can ask us everything in PM and in mains but why start accusing directly. Why to make FUD?

psst..I see you have done this with other masternode coins too. Is it your daily routine to FUD masternode coins? What is objective behind it?

-support
oba crypto (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:44:57 AM

Folks let me just say this first of all go google harvest master coin, and see what hug fud they had spread ( the below google link can takr you directly to google searched result)

Go on google and gogle this : Harvest Master coin now rebranded to Have [Suspicious link removed]gle link to searched  google results ...

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=iRf4Wd_hBc2EmgGlq6TADw&q=harvest+master+coin&oq=har&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39k1l2j0i67k1j0i20i263i264k1j0i67k1j0i131k1l2j0i67k1j0j0i67k1.1308.3439.0.5440.6.4.1.0.0.0.122.428.1j3.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.5.436.0...0.Sphb1tVfFYE

They Stole  from us brand and logo, banner design  everything copied from our ANN Thread as we was working on brand name and simultaneously working on our website  development and coin.

we reported them and they got them banned ,

See the banned link of thier previous thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295418.20 i know
Any ways what evere name they went to brand it to is none of concerne to spread that as long as they are no longer stealing from us we wont have any issues!  clearly he needs to stay of our ann thread or receive another embarassment (word of advice)

See the link of thier suspended twitter account after reporting them to twitter:  https://twitter.com/harvest_coin

We shut them all down with DMCA legal notic!!

Clear they thier feelings are still hurt due to the huge burst and accpetance of our coin..guys we are sold or pre-coin ofering which enemy wont be mad at that? .. and since then they are  spending  thier time and day on this thread trying to scare investors away! like he said do your due deligence  before joing our slack.... or buying into any coin.. go google us any where... our MN coin is one among the rest of MN with thier tam profiles on the webpage.

He has used 3 different ID to join our slack today spreading lies acting like an investorss (we know every one who has invested in us , we know them all ) and he thinks we dont know... continue to waste your eneger and time on here and dont move on with your life....stupid!

Please potential custormers always do you due delegence before buying into any coin...

YOU are always welcome to join our team....!!

Thanks!  
oba crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:56:47 AM

PLEASE JOIN US ON SLACK USING THE BELOW LINK

THANK YOU!!
adityahebbar

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

Aditya, you are not investor, then why do you care? I know each and every investor of the coin.

The coin was made to have block bursts feature, why to rectify something that is not wrong? Do you get me?
We had issues with 2 people copying our coin and then making fake coin with similar name. We thought that you are one of those 2 guys here. You can ask us everything in PM and in mains but why start accusing directly. Why to make FUD?

psst..I see you have done this with other masternode coins too. Is it your daily routine to FUD masternode coins? What is objective behind it?

-support

I am an investor in the coin. I asked questions before you banned me and several others for raising legitimate concerns. You say I have done this with other masternode coins, pelase go and check my history in my profile and you will find out if I have. IF anyone is accusing anyone of anything, it is you and your team.

You have been unprofessional through out in slack and nothing is transparent.

People, please check their slack, github before making the purchase. This is all the signs of being a scam. Dont take my word for it, and do your oown research and you will find out. The team says whoever asks questions is part of a another team. These are blatant lies and they should stop accusing people of things.
cryptosidedev

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:11:39 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 07:23:56 AM by cryptosidedev

-support

Really "block bursts feature" lol....
Why would anyone have a such a feature, "our coin has ridiculously unstable block times, your transaction could be confirmed really quickly or take hours you never know how long, block bursts feature, unstable block times the future of the blockchain  Wink"

If you read the code, its obviously a big oversight bug in your re-targeting algorithm. Your difficulty is permanently at the MIN, your not getting 2 min blocks times as advertised.

I mean you could have released a meme coin "easycoin" where the POS difficulty is always minimum and called it "blocks burst feature"... then sure this would be great, but I don't think it would be viable on any exchange due to security issues with such a design, but sure it would be a funny meme coin.

But you have released a 'professional' coin with "2 min block times, 720 blocks a day".

If your going to start calling this a "feature" rather than own up to your mistake and rectify it (maybe you don't know how to fix it?) then your project is doomed, and i mean literally it does not matter what your investors think or anything this bug is going to break the blockchain of your coin, if you even manage to get on exchanges the wallets will be down for maintenance pretty quickly and very frequently until they will have to be removed as the wallet and transactions simply wont be stable.

Sorry, you need to own this bug and then you *need* to fix it (a hard fork is needed I'm sorry) , if you cannot your project will fail, its a technical inevitability of the bug. Fix it or your coin will fail, regardless of how great your promotion is.
oba crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

HERO/LEGENDARY
[
             ▄▄████████████████▄▄
          ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
       ▄███▀                      ▀███▄
     ▄███▀                          ▀███
    ███▀             ████             ▀██
   ███        ██    ██  ██   ██         ██
  ██▀    ███████    █    █   ███████     ██
 ▐██     ██  ████   █    █  ████  ██     ▐██
 ██▌     ██   ██ █████  ████ ██   ██     ▐██▌
▐██      ██   ██   ████████  ██   ██      ██▌
▐██      ██   ████████  ███████   ██      ██▌
 ██▌     ██   ██   ██    ██  ██   ██     ▐██▌
 ▐██     ██   ██   ██    ██  ██   ██     ▐██
  ██▄    ██   ██   ██    ██  ██   ██     ██▀
   ███        ██   ██    ██  ██        ▄██▀
    ▀██▄           ██    ██           ███
      ███▄                          ▄██▀
       ▀███▄                     ▄███▀
          ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
             ▀▀████████████████▀▀
HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN
                   The Gateway to Positive Change                    
[
 JOIN OUR CROWDSALE !  TWITTER  TELEGRAM   SLACK
Decentralized Network of MASTERNODES
▄███████████████████▄   
█                █████▄ 
█                ███████▄
█  █████████     ████████
█                       █
█  ██████████████████   █
▀███████████████████████▀

WHITEPAPER

[
             ▄▄████████████████▄▄
          ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
       ▄███▀                      ▀███▄
     ▄███▀                          ▀███
    ███▀             ████             ▀██
   ███        ██    ██  ██   ██         ██
  ██▀    ███████    █    █   ███████     ██
 ▐██     ██  ████   █    █  ████  ██     ▐██
 ██▌     ██   ██ █████  ████ ██   ██     ▐██▌
▐██      ██   ████████  ███████   ██      ██▌
 ██▌     ██   ██   ██    ██  ██   ██     ▐██▌
 ▐██     ██   ██   ██    ██  ██   ██     ▐██
  ██▄    ██   ██   ██    ██  ██   ██     ██▀
   ███        ██   ██    ██  ██        ▄██▀
    ▀██▄           ██    ██           ███
      ███▄                          ▄██▀
       ▀███▄                     ▄███▀
          ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
             ▀▀████████████████▀▀
HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN
▬▬▬▬    The Gateway to Positive Change  ▬▬▬▬
[
 JOIN OUR CROWDSALE !  TWITTER  TELEGRAM   SLACK 
  Decentralized Network of MASTERNODES
▄███████████████████▄   
█                █████▄ 
█                ███████▄
█  █████████     ████████
▀███████████████████████▀

WHITEPAPER

Support_coin

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

I see you 2 are the same 2 guys bugging us with different nicks and ID's on slack and on forum, you better stop this as it is getting you nowhere, while we are progressing real time.

-support
cryptosidedev

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

I see you 2 are the same 2 guys bugging us with different nicks and ID's on slack and on forum, you better stop this as it is getting you nowhere, while we are progressing real time.

-support

Yes you are progressing real time for sure, your getting 15000 blocks a day rather than 720, at that rate your your chains going to constantly split IDK how many orphaned chains your wallets need to process, they will use way too much ram and likley you will soon need a rather large server just to run one node of your coin regardless of how many transactions there are.

Don't you get it, you need fix it, if you put your head in the sand and think I'm someone who's out to get you, you are literally speeding your coins blockchain forward towards a cliff edge.

PM me ill be happy to help you debug it if you want.
knias

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:07:25 AM

-support

Yes you are progressing real time for sure, your getting 15000 blocks a day rather than 720, at that rate your your chains going to constantly split IDK how many orphaned chains your wallets need to process, they will use way too much ram and likley you will soon need a rather large server just to run one node of your coin regardless of how many transactions there are.

Don't you get it, you need fix it, if you put your head in the sand and think I'm someone who's out to get you, you are literally speeding your coins blockchain forward towards a cliff edge.

PM me ill be happy to help you debug it if you want.

Just excuses, its look like they absolutely not interested to fix anything. I hope they will reply to you offer and fix this mess, otherwise its just proof that they try to scam people.
Adi567

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

-support
Support response is very clear. If a person is not investing then he must not put only blames
Adi567

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

Hey guys,
becareful! maybe it's scam

Try this coin: you can become masternode if you are lucky. Wink
If you are lucky...?else what?
But these guys are ensuring their commitment.
Lakhu_f06

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

Please DO not buy this coin. The devs are banning people who ask legitimate questions. There is a serious bug in the code and when i pointed that out, the dev banned me. Please go see the slack channel, the devs just want to see the premined coins and make money. They have no intention of getting to the exchanges. This is a scam. Stay away from it,
I can just laugh at you boy. You should have proper research first.
People are getting high ROI. You need to grow up  Kiss
Support_coin

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

I wonder what makes you think this is spam.

People just make new ID with 4 posts and then talk spam? We know who you are, we have noted your ID's and we will find your coins to do the same.

-support
oba crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

I wonder what makes you think this is spam.

People just make new ID with 4 posts and then talk spam? We know who you are, we have noted your ID's and we will find your coins to do the same.

-support

they will all be reported  to the admins
Biya44

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

-support
Since i last loggedin now I am seeing alot of intruders.
 Support you need not to worry. Admin will kick them out😜
Biya44

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

Sure. Alot of people are already getting alot of benefits 👍
oba crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:23:31 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 07:25:11 AM by oba crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: