Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a bitcoin ... I dont see it  (Read 628 times)
Vallley88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

I wonder, is it really profitable to trade btc? Are here any people with such experience? What would you say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

This video helped me a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIxwTx7o_B4

What I am trying to grapple with at the moment is whether Bitcoin can be truly detached from Blockchain. If it can, wouldn't Bitcoin be irrelevant once a better (efficiency-wise, security-wise, adoption-wise...etc) cryptocurrency is introduced and I guess there are many contenders at the moment. I mean how does it have its gold status?

Wow maybe this linked video could answer some questions for me of what truly is a bitcoin. Thanks for the shared link buddy, i think it helps a lot for us newbies.
burah7

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:06:40 PM

I wonder, is it really profitable to trade btc? Are here any people with such experience? What would you say?

Bitcoin shows high volatile this days, so you can make good money shorting btc
binz

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency that was released in 2008. It can be exchanged and traded directly with any Internet-connected device without the need of a financial intermediary. , no one managed, the transaction is completely done immediately & anonymously.

If you intend to learn more about this currency in a scientific way, read its documentation on Wikipedia, otherwise you just understand bitcoin is an electronic currency. You can trade and buy this currency without any organization that can control you.

Bitcoin is the most prevalent codec, first introduced, and most widely used in e-commerce. As everyone, companies, businesses want to pay Bitcoin to reduce costs, reduce the fraud rate when buying.
bnlllamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:49:53 AM

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system, called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator. According to great wiki. Decentralized has also downside w/c leads to some splits. But decentralization is also good with the premise of no single entity, government or institution that would dictate bitcoin. It should be the community. But with the rise of large miners seems the process are going centralized again because the primary goals should be the process are distributed to different nodes and to avoid a single node to have a majority of the transactions.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

Yeah so I'm wondering what a bitcoin is because I'm on this website and I see people talking about trading and about their wallets and downloading bitcoin core but I still do not know what this is. Help
You cant really see bitcoin here, because bitcoin is in the market and wallets, the name here bitcointalk is came from the mother of crypto currency which is bitcoin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: