Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Official Bounty Thread for Signals  (Read 16310 times)
ICOindex.com (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:15:34 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:15:35 AM by ICOindex.com

SIGNALS BOUNTY HAS BEEN CLOSED! Add your ETH wallet: http://bounty.signals.network

Big news: Signals at Intel Partner Connect Europe Conference in May, 2018.

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

Subscribe for the SGN Token Sale: http://signals.network

SIGNALS BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

Phase 1: October 7 - 14
Phase 2: October 15 - 21
Phase 3: October 22 - 28
Phase 4: October 29 - November 4
Phase 5: November 5 - 11
Phase 6: November 12 - 18
Phase 7: November 18 - 25
Phase 8: November 25 - December 3
Phase 9: December 3 – December 9
Phase 10: December 9 - December 16
Phase 11: December 18 - December 24
Phase 12: December 25 - December 31
Phase 13: January 1 - January 8, 2017
Phase 14: January 09–16, 2018
Phase 15: January 16–23, 2018
Phase 16: January 23–30, 2018
Phase 17: February 01–08, 2018
Phase 18: February 09–16, 2018
Phase 19: February 17–26, 2018
Phase 20: February 26-March 4, 2018
Phase 21: March 5-March 12, 2018
Phase 22: March 13 - March 20, 2018
Phase 23: March 13 - March 20, 2018
Phase 24: March 21 - March 28, 2018
Phase 25: March 29 - April 5, 2018
Phase 26: April 5 - April 9, 2018
Phase 27: April 10 - April 17, 2018
Phase 28: April 18 - April 25, 2018
Phase 29: April 26 - April 30, 2018 - End of the token sale
*Bounty will run until the end of main sale

Expected Signals token (SGN) worth:

2% of offered SGN tokens is assigned to our Bounty program. That means 3 000 000 of SGN tokens with expected valuation of $0.36 per each token after successful token sale.

Signals Bounty Program Terms:

The Signals Bounty program will be held in weekly periods. Once the weekly period is over, we will finish reviewing your bounty claims, your content quality and social media engagement, and we will add tokens to your account balance accordingly. Please note that the content you claim the bounty for must be published and accessible till the end of Signals token sale.

The Signals Bounty Program works on first come first serve principle. When the amount of all tokens is exhausted the Signals Bounty Program will be closed. Everyone with legitimately earned SGN tokens will receive his/her tokens to their Ethereum wallet once the Signals token sale is closed.

Bots, automated posting, spamming, trolling and insulting is not allowed and will be considered as breaking the Signals Bounty Program Terms. Such behavior will automatically expel your from the Bounty program and you will lose your right to earn SGN token.

Learn more about our Signals token sale.

Register to Signals Bounty Program: https://bounty.signals.network

Distribution of SGN tokens in the Signals Bounty Program
There are many ways how you can help spread the word about our project. You will be rewarded for each accordingly.

Weekly bounties for signature and avatars
Learn more in the Signals Signature campaign thread.

• Hero/Legendary: 350 SGN tokens/week
  • Senior Member: 200 SGN tokens/week
  • Full Member: 120 SGN tokens/week
  • Member: 80 SGN tokens/week

• Full member and above can earn additional 80 SGN Wearing Avatar

Rewards for Local Community Managers
Translate the Signals Official Announcement thread in your language, manage your translated thread, keep it up to date with the Signals official thread and earn SGN tokens.

• 50 SGN for the main post in the Signals Official ANN thread
  • 5–10 SGN for every new post, announcement or update in the local (translated) thread

NOTE: To become a Local Community Manager in any other language than English, please contact us in English at bounty@signals.network

Facebook

Amount of assigned tokens: 300 000 SGN
Engagement on Signals Facebook page

• 0.5 SGN tokens — 1x Like on Signals Facebook page’s post (automatically detected in the Bounty app)

NOTE: Only 3 likes every 24 hours can be claimed.

Share Signal Facebook page content on your timeline

• 2 SGN tokens — 1x Share Signal Facebook page content
  • 5 SGN tokens — Get more than 10 like/comment/shares for your share
  • 10 SGN tokens — Get more than 25 like/comment/shares for your share
  • 25 SGN tokens — Get more than 100 like/comment/shares for your share
  • 50 SGN tokens — Get more than 200 like/comment/shares for your share

NOTE: You can qualify to share Signals post bounty with maximum of 5 shares per week.

Posting on your timeline (use hashtag “#SignalsNetwork” and link to https://signals.network in your post)

• 3 SGN tokens — 1x Post about Signals platform
  • 5 SGN tokens — Get more than 10 like/comment/shares for your share
  • 10 SGN tokens — Get more than 25 like/comment/shares for your share
  • 25 SGN tokens — Get more than 100 like/comment/shares for your share
  • 50 SGN tokens — Get more than 200 like/comment/shares for your share

NOTE: You can qualify to share Signals post bounty with maximum of 5 posts per week.

Supporting Signals in your own Facebook group or on your page

If you’re an admin of a crypto/trading/ai pgae or a group and would like to support Signals, please write us at bounty@signals.network and so we can discuss the details.

NOTE: Your Facebook posts and comments must be published and accessible till the end of the Signals token sale. Your Facebook account must be at least 6 months old.

Twitter

Amount of assigned tokens: 450 000 SGN

Signals Twitter follow (automatically detected in the Bounty app)

Signals Twitter post retweet (automatically detected in the Bounty app)

• 0.5 SGN tokens — if you have more than 50 followers  
  • 1 SGN tokens — if you have 200–500 followers
  • 2 SGN tokens — if you have 501–1000 followers
  • 4 SGN tokens — if you have 1001–5000 followers
  • 6 SGN tokens — if you have 5000+ followers

NOTE: Only 2 retweets every 24 hours can be claimed.

Tweeting about Signals (use hashtag “#SignalsNetwork” and link to https://signals.network in your tweet)

• 2 SGN tokens — 1x Tweet about Signals platform
  • 15 SGN tokens — if you get more than 25 like/RT for your Tweet
  • 40 SGN tokens — if you get more than 100 like/RT for your Tweet
  • 90 SGN tokens — if you get more than 200 like/RT for your Tweet

NOTE: Your tweets must be published and accessible till the end of the Signals token sale. Your account must be at least 3 months old. You can qualify for this bounty with maximum of 5 tweets per week.

Writing a blogpost

Amount of assigned tokens: 450 000 SGN
Do you have blog about crypto currencies, trading or machine learning? Write an article about Signals projects and earn Signals tokens.

• 30 SGN tokens — Write an article about Signals Platform in your blog
  • 150 SGN tokens — Get more than 25 likes for your article
  • 360 SGN tokens — Get more than 100 likes for your article
  • 900 SGN tokens — Get more than 200 likes for your article

NOTE: Your blog article must be accessible on the web till the end of the token sale. Your blog article must contain link to signals landing page —  https://signals.network/. Your article must be at least 500 words.
The e-mail you used for registering in our Bounty app must be visible on the website of your blog so we can verify you are the author of the article in order to pay you your bounty.

Video (Vlog) on YouTube

Amount of assigned tokens: 300 000 SGN

• 100–1500 SGN tokens — depending on the quality and reach of your video post  

NOTE: Your video should be at least 2 minutes long. Channel must be at least 3 months old. It must be informative and objectively describe the Signals project. Videos that do not have a human voice-over or with low amount of views will only receive 50% of the total bounty. Your video must be published and accessible till the end of the Signals token sale. Link to signals landing page — https://signals.network/ — must be added to the video description.

The e-mail you used for registering in our Bounty app must the one which is mentioned in about section on your YouTube channel so we can verify you are the author of the video in order to pay you your bounty.

Reddit

Amount of assigned tokens: 240 000 SGN
Posts or comments

• 3 SGN — Post/comment with Karma greater than 0
  • 5 SGN — Post/comment with Karma greater than 10
  • 10 SGN — Post/comment with Karma greater than 30
  • 30 SGN — Post/comment with Karma greater than 50
  • 70 SGN — Post/comment with Karma greater than 100
  • 150 SGN — Post/comment with Karma greater than 200

NOTE: Your Reddit account should be at least 20 days old and have 10 posts or 20 comment karma. For a post to be counted, it must be posted in one of the following subreddits related to cryptocurrency, trading or machine learning. Posts and comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Your reddit post has to contain link to https://signals.network. Spam will not be accepted. You will receive bonus GLU for comments/posts that get at least 5 upvotes. To earn even more, please answer any questions or concerns from the community to the best of your ability or link to proper content. External posts should link to either the /r/SignalsNetwork/ or https://signals.network/.

Maximum 10 comments/posts per week.

LinkedIn

Amount of assigned tokens: 150 000 SGN
Re-post content from Signals Linkedin page

• 2 SGN tokens — if you have more than 500 followers
  • 5 SGN tokens — if you have more than 1000 followers
  • 10 SGN tokens — if you have more than 10 000 followers
  • 25 SGN tokens — if ou have more than 50 000 followers
  • 50 SGN tokens — if you have more than 100 000 followers

Post about Signals (include link to https://signals.network in your post)

• 5 SGN tokens — if you have more than 500 followers
  • 10 SGN tokens — if you have more than 1000 followers
  • 20 SGN tokens — if you have more than 10 000 followers
  • 50 SGN tokens — if ou have more than 50 000 followers
  • 100 SGN tokens — if you have more than 100 000 followers

NOTE: Your LinkedIn profile must have a minimum 500 connections or followers. You must be an active LinkedIn user and your account must have Public Profile status. Maximum amount of posts to qualify for this bounty is 1 post per day. You must follow Signals company LinkedIn profile — https://www.linkedin.com/company/18227093/

Bugs and suggestions

Amount of assigned tokens: 30 000 SGN
Have you found a bug on our website or in our Bounty app? Do you have ideas and suggestions how to improve the wording of your web content or our Whitepaper? Please report it via our bounty app or at bounty@signals.network.

Suggest your creative idea

Amount of assigned tokens: 150 000 SGN
Have you got your own idea how to help promote Signals? We would love to hear about it and discuss your reward. Please let us know at bounty@signals.network. Cheers.

Are you ready to support Signals and share it with your friends and followers?
Register to Signals Bounty Program
https://bounty.signals.network
Read more:

DISCLAIMER: Signals has the right to add new terms or edit the current ones at any time. The Signals Bounty Program can be stopped at any time depending on community interest.

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helsing

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

Hi what about signature and translate (whitepaper) bounties?
I think this would give you better advertising of your (really good) project.

Do you plan any subscription for your project? If yes how much will it cost?

lemonyak

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

Joining Facebook and twitter Bounty
Signals.network

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:06:19 PM

We have just updated Bitcointalk bounty campaign! After you register to Signals Bounty App you can now earn SGN tokens for your comments and feedback in our Signals official Bitcointalk announcement thread.

Automated trading for everyone.
From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

not open bounty translation dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
and why not promote use signature campaign

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

not open bounty translation dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
and why not promote use signature campaign

We are looking for ambassadors for countries/regions, if you are interested, please send us email at team@signals.network

From day trader to data scientist - Signals lets you create, test and monetize automated trading bots. Access trusted trading strategies with no technical knowledge - http://signals.network
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:33 AM

I will join to facebook and twitter program. Good luck to everyone.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

Guys, tell me. What mean in Facebook post form "what did you conribute"?
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

finally, top site you are, maybe you have to write at retweets that we can retweet only once (maybe per day)
your slack moderator has photo as icon what is unfair, i know slack has to fight the scam but please not with scum,
emoticon is obviously a negative spam which is sold as positive spam to us, that is perfidious, so, i have suggested many slack bots to avoid emos and put decent avatar as slack has for default, sure, they all banned me, i know they are real and relevant but good and god ....!.... i am bound to work only on twitter.... maybe you allow multiple accounts too, what is at TVE linked to one IP for 1 acc ....! .... some explained multiple-accounts ban as reducing spam and more even distribution of earnings to the audience ... i say that it s crypto-community's envy and need to keep us exploited so we can not earn more ... 1000 participants can work on 1000 accounts but i can not work on 2 accounts .... lol ....! more in reply!

lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

i am now on my second twitter account, looks like you allow them, and i will try to tweet from all my 6 twitter accounts to inform all my 7000 followers about signals, many of followers are on 2 accounts or even on all 6 accounts, but it has to be positive as i am trying to hunt them and lure to our site as potential investors or bounteers, some retweeting is not recorded but it is tolerable .... twitter service has stopped me to follow more on 2 accounts at 1270 followers, some limitations must be, i think your site has limited retweets on 7 to 8 per day, i wanted to retweet all that you have as tweets, but i feel it is limited ...!
"what did you contribute"? ..-- you write what you think you have contributed, as, i commented positively, i shared, i liked, and so on ... i have mostly retweeted as my contribution to signals ....!

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:29:47 PM

We are looking for a team of content creators. If you have a YouTube channel or own blog, you might want to check out Signals bounty. We have raised rewards for the second phase of the campaign! You can receive up to 1500 SGN for atleast 2 minute long video or 900 SGN for succesful blogpost. You can find more information at our BOUNTY THREAD, BLOG or WEBSITE

Right now we are evaluating first phase and giving additional tokens for retweets, likes and other activity. So if you are not a content creator but you want to earn some SGN tokens aswell, you can support us here on Bitcointalk or social media at your choice. Choose from many options at SIGNALS BOUNTY APP

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

Become an ambassador for the Signals project for your country!

We are looking for an ambassador to help us translate from English and manage crypto communities here on Bitcointalk. Signals.network is a new data science marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. If you think you have what it takes to represent us in your country’s crypto community, contact us at team@signals.network.

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

Website | Bitcointalk announcement | Bounty thread

Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

Fancy bounty portal, i like it.
But Twitter retweets with more than 1000 followers only get 1 token, tried 3 times and yes only get 1 for each RT.

Account burned by the community.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

Reserved Russian Whitepaper
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1026348
Bitcointalk name: Dilerium90
language: Russian
Your choice to translate: Whitepaper
Translation portfolio link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249623.msg22739104#msg22739104
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2263099.msg22932576#msg22932576
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCLRBXtDhXDSHQyN1ZzNUhhUlE/view?usp=sharing
ETH address: 0x78c9C4FDeB0EB814747d18be65116a9348afEd54

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
KhietNghi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

I want to reserve Vietnamese translation
Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

Fancy bounty portal, i like it.
But Twitter retweets with more than 1000 followers only get 1 token, tried 3 times and yes only get 1 for each RT.

Thank you for your comment and sorry about that. We will fix it and assign you SGN tokens for your RTs and for your bug report.

Signals.network

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:28:11 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:38:21 AM by Signals.network

Introducing Signals: Data science marketplace to help you discover, create and monetize cryptotrading strategies.

ksuxberry

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:40:43 AM

Joined twitter and facebook campaing Wink
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

Joined twitter and facebook campaing.