Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE  (Read 695 times)
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Learning English as your second language will be beneficial to your life especially when you are traveling outside your country even from your place of origin, and learning some other language will be good if you are in tourism course or hospitality business, talking to guest that is not fluent  in English will be a big help to them and the company, also for extra income when you teach in school however you choose to use it is its up to you.... But it's good to learn more than two language.... It's fun...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troydar05

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

A foreign language is a language not widely spoken and used by the people of a community,society,nation.For example,spanish is a foreign language in Canada.Foreign language is spanish,french, otalian,german,arabic,japanese,chinese, and russian.These languages are the most commonly taught ones in U.S. higher education institutions.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

English is a universal language everyone should learn it...but aside from it we should learn other language too, specially when we want to work there or live so that you know how to communicate to them when you are aready in their place...I wish to learn to speak spanish, Chinese and french.
AmpaLex11

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

Native language is Spanish. Can speak English, and German.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?
English is not my native language and I am a Filipino. A language that coucher my interest until now is Spanish language, the reason behind this because Spanish language before in our colleges and universities were required to study this dialect but sadly it was not in my time. Aside from this, Spanish language is has a large community, so for me it would be better to learn their language.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

I am interested in knowing New language because the more you know different kinds of language the more opportunities will come to your life. This is what the normal system in the world of communication in the world. The more you have the more you will get. Nothing you have nothing opportunities will come if there is very seldom. Foreign language can drive people to communicate to each other despite from difference and others that the person wasn't born the same citizens. English language help the people universal that every one have a common language can be because we understand each other for those who have an idea and knowledge about language.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

English language for centuries was one of the most common languages on Earth.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

English is not the parent language .. because America is a superpower country so english dipake in all countries. if Indonesia is a superpower country since the first then the Indonesian language is used globally
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

I am indonesian people, and the daily language I is the language of indonesia. But I can speak English, arabic, and Turkish. I learn a foreign language, because to understand the value of diversity of tribes and nations existing in the world.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I am Latvian but my first language is Russian. My second language is Latvian, then English and German. Later I planning learn some Asian language
kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

My motherlanguage is Croatian, but I also speak English and German. I am always interested in other languages. In Croatia we say how many languages you speak that's the amount of people your worth. I would like to learn Spanish and Russian.

lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

I love speaking english and I have lived more than half of my life, so I don’t want to learn anything else.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

I love speaking english and I have lived more than half of my life, so I don’t want to learn anything else.

I am from the Philippines, and my native language is Filipino. In school, we were taught English language. I speak English for it is our second language. During my university years, I had a Spanish class for one year. I can understand few Spanish words, because some of the words in my native language are Spanish. I am interested to learn Japanese language because my job now is teaching English language to Japanese students. I think it is interesting to learn their language because I love watching Japanese anime, maybe if I understand Japanese language, I dont have to bother reading English subtitles and just focus on watching the show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: