Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: California Can Now Jail People For Misusing Gender Pronouns  (Read 258 times)
robbylove (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

California can now start jailing people that refuse to use the preferred gender pronouns of nursing home residents after Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown signed the bill Thursday.

The law’s effect is limited to nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, but mandates that those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” can be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code.

Known as the “LGBT Senior Bill Of Rights,” the legislation also requires nursing homes and care facilities to allow residents to use the bathroom of their choice, regardless of biological sex. The bill’s author, state Sen. Scott Weiner, argues that religious views don’t hold weight in public areas.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/california-can-now-jail-people-for-misusing-gender-pronouns/

------------------------------------------------
Total power, not equality. The real agenda...

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isaac 666

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

we must support new laws against any kind of Racism (color , shape , Sexual orientation)

but i think  $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison is too hard
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:25:01 PM

we must support new laws against any kind of Racism (color , shape , Sexual orientation)

I dont think you know what racism means first of all or that was sarcasm I did not detect. And wow the world is going to crap...I cant believe what I am reading right now Sad

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

this is really interesting.  anyway everyone will be accorded the respect he/she deserves.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:26:10 PM

So homos are actually a race?  Cheesy
robbylove (OP)

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

this is really interesting.  anyway everyone will be accorded the respect he/she deserves.

... Or they will be rapped in prison for not using the proper words. That will teach them respect!

robbylove (OP)

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

...The law’s effect is limited to nursing homes and other long-term care facilities...

I don't see any problem here. In such facilities staff has to be professional and patient oriented. If it was meant to be applicable everywhere - that would be outrageous.

How about you fire the people who are bad at their job instead of sending them to jail for a year?

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

As medical care facilities they should help treat the mental illness that is transgender leftie crap.
Rockefellow

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:33:15 PM

I guess this must be something intrinsec of the spirit of "The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:53:02 PM

California can't do, and never does, anything. Why not? California is simply some words written on paper. Words on paper never do anything. They don't jump up and do anything. It is always people who do the things that are done. It's the same with all the States, and all governments.

What is a state. It is a state of mind. It is written down so people have a harder time of forgetting that which they would have forgotten otherwise. When a bunch of people do what is written in the state, it is people doing it, not the State.

If a bunch of a**h**e state people claim they can suppress your freedom of speech, sue the people for whatever damages they do to you. Sue 'em as people. Why as people? You can't really sue some pieces of paper that never did anything to you.

Sue the people who damage you just like you would sue someone who robs you, or someone who dents your car, or someone who damages you in any other way. Sue them man/woman-to-man/woman. And if they say they are bi, make 'em pull their pants down in court so we can see the facts.

After all, the 9th Amendment in the Bill of Rights says that you have all the rights that you did before the Constitution and Amendments came about. Read it, and think. If they sue you man-to-man, make them show the damages.

Time to clean up the stupidity in the states of mind of people who claim that they are the State.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
0o

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

I think I agree with what the guy before me has said. It's not California, it is a bunch of morons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: